Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,295 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Lust And Love Which Is More Important? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust And Love Which Is More Important? (671 Views)

10 Comics Depicting Difference Between Lust And Love / Anaconda,work And Drunk-in-love:which Music Video Would You Want To Be In / My Heart And My Love, Which One Is More Intimate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
"Lust is perjured, murderous, bloody, full of blame..." Back in the late 16th century, Shakespeare wrote this sonnet while explaining the ‘then-reprehensible’ act. However, the world of love and love-making seems to have turned topsy-turvy since then. Hollywood actress Charlize Theron sparked the love vs lust debate saying that passion makes up an integral part of her relationship and she just can’t live without it. Majority of experts also believe that the greatest relationships are a combination of love and lust. Even scientifically speaking, lust, which is driven by our sex hormones testosterone and oestrogen, force us to try hard and woo the love of our lives. Do you agree that lust is as important as love? Love surely has a deeper meaning, but isn’t it lust that keeps the flame burning?

source timesofindia
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
I think love embodies the fundamental ingredients that make up lust. Love in a romantic sense, is a strong word and I hate that people misuse it all the time. Loving someone doesn't just mean that you care about the person, it also means that you find the person physically and sexually attractive.
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by missbronzy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=14pt] LUST [/size] grin
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Love in the true sense of the word does not exist.
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
whats that?
PushPlay:
Love in the true sense of the word does not exist.
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
angels09:
whats that?
Too deep for me to explain right now.
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by cruzita(f): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecided jamb question
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
cruzita:
undecided jamb question

lemme educate yer a lil

"What most men desire is a virgin who is a LovePeddler." Its all very well to love a virgin..but if she caters well to your lust as well.. it is then that you have the complete package"
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by chigoizie7(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
As it stand right now in my life, I swear to God, na LUST sure pass.
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by chigoizie7(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
angels09:

lemme educate yer a lil

"What most men desire is a virgin who is a LovePeddler." Its all very well to love a virgin..but if she caters well to your lust as well.. it is then that you have the complete package"

And is she is not a virgin?
Re: Lust And Love Which Is More Important? by naija1stpikin: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lust don lost love for north

(1) (Reply)

. / Men Have Finally Become Liberated - Thanks To Feminism! / Am Tired Of Being A Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.