Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Who Has Seen The Prophet ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Has Seen The Prophet ? (4332 Views)

Why Did The Prophet Have So Many Wives? / My Heroes: The Companions Of The Prophet: / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 1:02am On Jul 19, 2009
Has anybody dreamt of seeing Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) ? Am eager to know him in discription. I have been to his grave in madina, seeing him in a dream will be a great pleasure. I have seen Amina mother of Prophet Muhammad and Abu Talib in a dream, and i have also dream of praying janazah for Prophet muhammad, Abubakar and umar. Amina is so beautiful than you can imagine, i saw Abu talib with cloak and has a wide face.
On the issue on ground

in sahih Bukhari : The Prophet said 'if any of you see me in a dream he has indeed seen me, for satan cannot take my form'.

If you have seen him pls share it with me, i may dream of him too *smile*
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 2:30am On Jul 19, 2009
In the summer of 2002, I dreamt about prophet Muhammad (AS). But before this dream, I dreamt about first Khadijah(RA) is first and only wife at a perticular time in his life. I can only remember a little of what I saw in my dream. Next, in just a couple of weeks or less than 2 months, I dreamt about Umar bin Khattab. This was really a dream that I can describe:

he wore very clean white shirt and a knicker, but not a full long pant. His age in this dream was between 24 and 28. I will say he was 26. He look young and strong, like a real man. Dark in complexion, with a lot of thick and plenty hair. Something like a real african. He reminds me of the way it has been described that Malaika Jibril appeared in his ahadith occasion of his thigh to thigh with Muhammad in the masjid in the "he came to teach you your religion." You see that he was very sure of himself. What he said to me, addressing me in my Islamic name is that I should never compromise my religion. And to be strong and be focus since am on the right path.

This period was a very trying time for me. The 911 had just happened and everywhere I turned, my business was being scrutinized. Even where I simply import commodities to the country, my name and my face will make the agencies pay unneccessary attention, hence we were not meeting deadlines with most of our contracts.

Anyway, after 911, I spoke to y mother, for the first time about Islam. She was a christian while my late father (ra) was a muslim. My mother had two children, both of us, my older sister and I are muslims, Alhamdulillah. My mother was a daughter of a muslim mother and a christian father. She was the first born of both parents, and her younger sister, my aunt (ra) followed her mother in religion while my mom was obviously her father's religious mate.

For many years, since I learnt about the fate of non Muslims, I did not want my mother to experience it. Her father was not my problem, since its more of a relatinship through my mother and the fact that he had passed on, anyway, I needed to struggle for the soul of my mother. Since 1990 or so, I had been bothered by her not being a muslim, like me and my sister, if we have to put aside her husband, my father aside for a moment. My concern is that here is this woman that I love so much, really my first love, will die one day and all her burial activities will be a thing I will not wish on my enemy, yet it will be performed on her!

at lenght, I confided witha a moroccan frind of mine about this abnormal thing in my life. That was 1999 running 2000. Everyone was telling me that maybe I will be allowed to make shifah for her. But I do not even want her to even go to hell for a single moment. I could use my shifah, if granted one on a distance relative, at least I do not want my mother to suffer at all. In those days, I was not having sex simply because I was not married, a proof that it benefits the body and soul to follwo Muhammad (AS)

Now after 9111, I casually mention to my mother that I was concern and wanted to know how her mother, a musim could marry a christian man. And she my mother a christian marrying a muslim. And I have just done that in the 1980s. She and my exwife bear the same name. It was almost as if I lived with my mother, still through my ex. Finaly after 2001, I was eager to get married, again. And now I was looking. But the issue of my mother being a christian preoccupied my mind and I do not want to marry a non-muslim or a weak faithed muslim. I met a hausa ghanaian, bambara malian and even fulani senegalese. Each attractive, but i see cracks in their Islam and I was not willing to cajole anyone, especially those from Islamic background! If they love Islam, they would be observing it propaerly. It was in this frame of mind, that I in another occasion that my mother and I went toe to toe in religious discussion.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 2:59am On Jul 19, 2009
I asked my mother if she loved my father? Then I asked her if she loved me, her son, the one who looked like her, even have the same voice, except the masculinity of my oice and by body shape? My mother was taking aback, hearing me talk like this, for the very first time. In the long run, I simply said to her, "ma sell me Christianity!" But let me ask you questions, in the process. She responded that she knew that it is a way of salvation for her. Hence I asked her, who is God, and if Jesus was god or son of god and who is that ghost? In a nutshell, this soimple conversation revealed something about my mother: she said she knew Jesus was not God or son of God. So I asked her why worship with those who believe differently from her?

I then asked her to join me in worshipping Allah, a single God, Who there is no doubt or ambiquity of His Oneness? She became defensive and said that she will never leave the religion of Christianity. I was disappointed, but I remember theverse of the Quran where one is to lve the parents regardless of their religion. And the verse that says that one should obey tem until they ask you to disobey Allah. I immediately turned our conversation around, from religion to mother and child dialogue. Afterall, am her "little boy." About a month later, I discussed religion with her for the last time, in resolve that if she died I will not participated and neve will pray for her, in obedience to Allah's commandments. The next ting I did was to talk to my niece, her first grandchild. They love each other and her response showed maturity. She said, Uncle, when you are with grandma, she will almost do anything you ask of her. She loves you. I ask, over her Jesus? She said I do not know, but am sure your presence will go a long way.

What I did next was to talk to my sister and her husband, my brother inlaw. Both husband and wife said that she will come around as long as I arrive to see her. Of course, I was praying all the while, in sadja, I petition the Mos Merciful to have mercy on her and soften her heart to Islam.

Around late september or early October, I dreamt, after salatul Subh, about my beloved prophet (AS). It was on mount arafat, a day that really makes hajj, hajj, the 9th day of Dhul Hajj. The dream was so vivid as it I relive it every time I talk about it. It started by me being in the company of a group of people, walking towards the mountan to take our place for the process of hajj.The group of ten people contain about equal amount of older people in their early 50s compared to theyounger people in the age range of say 20 to 25. My presence with them, as they were arguing on which group will perform the hajj obligational duties first before the other, you can almost cut the tention between them with a knife! Of course in the middle of this argument, we continued to get closer to the destination.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2009
With this argument going on, between these two groups whose difference is just simply age, I was thinking to myself that these people are not even aware of the importance of this day, the day of arafat and their need to unite in brotherhood. However, we were inching closer, quickening our pace, because everyone wishes to secure a choicy spot, within the sea of people, yet away from distractions. Somebody in a group, ahead of us, somehow shouted quitely, the way Prophet Zakariyya shouted as an old man with a voice that carried so far a if talking in secret, when he made the dua for the birth of a son from him to carry the guidance in the house of Yaqub. This prayer he made was at his sanctuary (mirab) when he saw how Mariam was receving foods/fruits out of season. The announcer was loud enough that we can hear his announcement that the prophet was among the people on the mountain already. We noticed, people forming a crwd in a patiicular area of this vast mountain, or hill, almost mid way to its summit, a grade that has the sitting area, is where this large crowd is milling about, with a particular spot as its focus.

We headed toward this spot, hoping thats where the prophet is, and just about 30 yards before merge into this crowd, it suddenly dissolved, leaving in its result a man clearly distinctively important and gentle, almost bashful, sitting crosslegged, on a man, with his hands touch his feet. We rekorn that was probably the prophet, since we have not gotten close enough, and few people, 5 in each group , for so, were coming and going after a few pleasantries with him. I believed they were happy to meet him and considered it a thing of honor. As we got so close to him that we can hear anything he says, only on person remained, and he was just leaving, when the 11 person, if you counted me, arrived. We gave him our Salaam and wanted to touch him, like shake his hand.

At that particular tme he opened his mouth and call me by my Islam name, without look up. He seemed as if he had known me all my life. He in a firm resolved voice, though gentle and full of honor commanded me to make sure that I act as the peacemaker between these two bickering groups of old and young people, and make sure that they performed their obligatory duties of the day of Arafat, and the other days, without anymore animosity towards one another. As he spoke he look at the ground, as if Quran is being recited and one bends the head listening without doing much of anything else. This is when I noticed my party all kept quite, united as if they were not the people at each other's throat a moment ago, now in great unity as how mulim should be united. Just at that time I woke up. As looked at the watch on my wrist, it registered 9 am on Saturday morning.

As to the description of our beloved prophet, I need to say to you that it is true that shaitan the accursed can not take his form. When you see him, you see him, without any doubt. First his description is exactly as he described Prophet Ibrahim as he saw him leaning against the Bait Mamoor in the 7th heaven.

Note that he was sitting on a mat, with his legs crossed and the fingers of his hand resting on his toes, you can see that this man was a man who is comfortable in his own skin.

He was completely relaxed, and a little bashful, but not overtly shy, but noticeable humble and full of reverence to the Creator, the Only reason he was at that place at that time.

He is of medium built, not fat, but definitely not skinny or skinny. You will have to assume that if he stands he will at least measure close to 6ft. Definitely, no one will say that he was short, for a man. I noticed his neck. It was long, but not too long. Definitely, no one will say that he was a short necked man. For his height he probably weighs about 190 pounds. but not less. He look like a late 50something to maybe 62 years old man, without any sign of wrinkle or age showing on him. He was not a potbelly man, which was expected of a man that prayed all night long until Allah told himto do a half night maximum.

His face was soft, not hard and body but fleshy, pretty and radiant like the full moon. His beard was long, but not too long, with no grayness of noticeable intensity. His head was not shaven, so he wore a Kuffi (amama), witha matching white clothing. He was not in Hiram clothing. You can not consider me black, nor white he was just inbetween. I have seen people who will fit every ethnic group. IIn his case, that description fits him, more than any man on earth. You can see that he is clearly from Ibrahim's bloodline, since you can not tell them apart, if they were together. The same way you will feel when you you see either of his grandson with him.

I will never forget the brightness of his face, and the beauty of his skin. His face was so full of light, more than what you see of people, immediately after teslim out in a salah. His skin, is clean as if he had just made wudu, ecept that it was not wet. You will almost think that in all hs days, he never have been beat down by the sun and the heat of a place which he obvously lived during his lifetime. There is no sign of desert in him, with his soft hand, visible without touching it. You could lmost see the blood on his palm and his sole, as if they wree just flowing with just the skin acting as glass. It made you remember what Bilquis did in Prophet Sulaiman's court, thinking that the water was going to soak into her dress, not knowing that it was a highly polished type of marble floor/

Muhammad (AS) is a very handsome man and you see spirituality in him.

I think I will post the video of the last sermon here/ By the way my mother became muslim. And people think that I should be a daiyy.

Truthpath
Featured Video

Added
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 5:40am On Jul 19, 2009
Added
5:11[TRANSLATED] Muhammad: The last sermon [TRANSLATED] Muhammad: The last sermon
The Prophet's Last Sermon It was there that he, while sitting on his camel, delivered his sermon in a loud voice to his people. He began by ,
video lang: getattr(, 'lang', '')
Translate
View original
(Translation disabled)
Video: SidneySurabaya
1 year ago 10,099 views SidneySurabaya Added

9:17[TRANSLATED] The Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon [TRANSLATED] The Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon
The Last Sermon of the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) is known as Khutbatul Wada' (the farewell sermon) to the Muslims who had accompanied him ,
Translate
View original
(Translation disabled)
Video: pioussis
2 years ago 83,231 views pioussis Added

8:00[TRANSLATED] The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) [TRANSLATED] The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad (May Allah Grant Him Peace & Blessings)
Translate
View original
(Translation disabled)
Video: ottoman830
2 years ago 14,253 views ottoman830
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2009
The Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon
09:17 - 2 years ago
youtube.com

him (saw) for the Hajj towards the end of his life. It is mentioned in almost all books of Hadith. This sermon was delivered in front of a large gathering of people, on the , youtube.com
Watch this video on youtube.com
This video cannot be played here. Watch it on youtube.com.
Watch video here
Last Sermon of the Prophet Muhammad ( Pbuh)
03:32 - 1 year ago

The last sermon the Prophet Muhammad said !!! , Islam last sermon.
Watch this video on
This video cannot be played here. Watch it on .
Watch video here
The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
08:00 - 2 years ago
youtube.com

The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad (May Allah Grant Him Peace & Blessings) , Prophet Muhammad khutba sermon islam muslim ummah unity , youtube.com
Watch this video on youtube.com
This video cannot be played here. Watch it on youtube.com.
Watch video here
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2009
Allahu akbar, may Allah bless you and guide you amin. Indeed you have seen the righteous man, let my father and mother be ransom for him. Am touched by your story of reverting your mother, what a great jihad, your jihad on NL and outside NL will surely fetch you tremendous good deeds, jazakhallah, did you see the Prophet's eyes, did he raise his head and look at you ?
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2009
Brother Abuzola: May Allah accept your dua, for yourself, for your family, for all those you love and that which you made for the whole ummah and me and all mankind. Amin. Since 2002, my bride and anyone who I love have to be muslim. Zainab, though speaks fluent yoruba, it was not even a struggle to talk to her about Islam. Her igbo upbringing did not hinder her into accepting Islam. She could not have accepted it, immediately I told her about Islam, being a Lawyer, the evidence of having to worship one single God, with a specific and unique name, Allah appealed to her. Since then, even in her International Lawyering with the United Nations, travelling the world over, and making all kinds of money, her effort is now making other people, Lawyers and other associates considering Islam.

The other day, a male lawyer whose wife is her friend, but not yet a muslim, accepted Islam through just her observed qualities. The man asked that she talks to his wife, also a lawyer about Islam. This couple, both Lawyers in their mid-thirties and late 2os, are from Calabar. We ar hoping her mother becomes a muslim, soon. Amin.

My effort shall continue. There is an Ijebu Ode friend of mine who had just accepted Islam, just less than three weeks ago; Oluwaseyi Olawale Elekuru, did not need anyone to lie about Islam. Its pretty straight forward about Creator, not creators, God not gods, Lord and not lords. People can see that the Creator must have to be unique, better than the best of mankind, indeed anything created by Him. I saw a picture of a woman breast feeding an infant, and below it is "Mary breast feeding "God", powerful!" I could not believe my eye. To me that is an endictment against a eligion that a mere mortal could be God and another could be his mother, nursing him to strenght from the state of weakness.

To answer your question if the prophet look at me and if I saw his blessed eyes? Yes, looked at me, as we approached him before westopped next to him. We came up to him, directly from his right side. You can see the brilliance of the brightness of his face. The light in his eyes, was overwhelming. This was why I used the example of the faces of people just coming out of Salah. When you see a person make his last teslim, and just out of salah, look at his face. It is always calm, subdued and full of humility and humbleness to whoever he just finished talking to: Allah the Almighty. All the brightness of those people in jamaah, if you were able to add them together, it will be less than that of the face of the messenger (AS). Yet you can look at it, without it overpowering you into a daze or mesmerising stupor. You will know that you have just met a special human being. His eyes are like pearls, oval shape like an egg, tapering out to the side of the face. I used to love to wear Kul (the eye shape enhancer/cleaner, like the women eye liners), his eyes reminds me of a permanence of Kul. He has a body fragrance that is very uniquely his; sweet and tender like a Burkur, a very expensive Huud, and fancy buoquet blend.

I remember that in all that dust of arabia, in the heat of the almost midday, and the dust of the mountain trail, though every where was a trail, there was shade in his spot, without a visible camopy, and there was no dust particle flying in the air.

In a nutshell, he was what you will expect to have had the honor of receiving the Quran. Though (AS), special, but human in the sense of humanness. It actually made the Quran come alive for me: He simply bore all the descriptions of where He was described, directly or told to say what he was ordered to say!
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2009
And those who have the authority to cancel entries, please cancel, the two posts from me, where I thought I have been unsuccessful to attach video of the last Sermon of the Messenger (AS). I have asked Abuzola to attach it for me. I hope he can do it. Also, cancel tis entry because after the video entry by Abuzola, this entry will be useless. Jazakallahu Khair.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
Wow, am filled with light and rapture in my heart. I really love and adore you never like before, simply for seeing the prophet. You have been respected and admired by Allah, oh God, how i wish i were you, damn. Your eminency and prominency elder olabowale you have really been favoured, many have wisdom and knowledgeable than you but doesn't have the ability and guts to contribute to the development of Islam. Verily you have been favoured and am happy for you. If we don't get to meet each other on earth then verily we will meet in paradise. Seeing the Prophet no be small thing o. In my dream in which i saw Abu Talib, i heard the people saying Ya muhammad i ran earnestly to that direction to see him but unfortunately he had took off. I bite my finger for not seeing him, you have indeed been favoured. Bravo !
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
Though you know this but i will like to remind you, do not be shaked no matter the circumstances you are, apparently am undergoing hardship and for sure am not weak in faith though i have been tempted by my fellow muslim brothers, like saying 'abuzola i  thought you said you prayed to Allah at the ka'abah pertainimg bla bla bla, Allah hasn't answer ur request' and 'why is Allah seeing the christian massacre the muslim and doing nothing, but why ' and many more. I know the Lord i serve and if you can remember my former hadith i stated how 'paradise is encircled with hardship'.

Lets take a ramble to, thus:

Narrated Abdullahi bin Amrin bin Asin that he heard the Prophet said ' This world is a jail/prison for the pious muslim and a drought to him'  (source from mustadarik).

From Abdullah bin Amrin who said 'The world is a paradise to the disbeliever and jail for the believer. When a believer dies is like he has been bail and he wander round everywhere freely' Related by Azzahudu ibn mubarak.

Quran 2:214 'do you think you will enter paradise without trials as came to those who passed away before ? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the messenger and those who believed along with him said 'when will the Help of Allah come ?'  Yes certainly, the Help of Allah is near !'

Prophet muhammad suffered severe pain in his stomach till his jugular vein cut, Prophet Musa had problem with making speech his speech cannot be understood as a result of his burnt tongue he really suffered for it, Prophet zakariya and yahya were killed by bani Isra'il in cold blood, Prophet Yaqub was blind for years in old age making his condition severe, Prophet Ayub was tested to the extent he was hopeless, Prophet shu'aib was blind till he died, hear  what transpired Quran 11:91 'they said 'O shuaib, we do not understand much of what you say, and we see you  weak  among us. Were it not for your family, we should certainly have stoned you and you are not powerful against us'
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2009
Shu'aib said Quran 11:93 'O my people, act according to your ability and way, and i am acting on my way. You will come to know who it is on whom descends the torment that will cover him with ignominy, and who is a Liar. And watch, verily i too am watching with you.'

elder olabowale, recently have not been checking my mails, i informed you so that you will know why i did not reply you now and onward

Prophet Hud said Quran 11:56 'i put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord ! There is not a living creature but He has the grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on a straight path'
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by noetic2: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2009
A dead and buried guy, appearing to people in dreams. . . uhmn!!!!
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Jarus(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
@noetic, wetin concern u? @olabs, if I delete d video attempt, all d msg in dat post will go WT it. Shd i?
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by gen2genius(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2009
MADNESS IN ACTION grin grin grin

How do you see someone that's dead and decayed thousands of years ago? Someone you NEVER saw when he was alive? How will you know he's the one you're seeing? shocked shocked
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Lagosboy: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
Thor:

I just saw him in the pub and he was well drunk. I would of thought that he could have held his beer better being a divine being?

Just shows you, you never can tell undecided

gen2genius:

How do you see someone that's dead and decayed thousands of years ago? Someone you NEVER saw when he was alive? How will you know he's the one you're seeing? shocked shocked

Gentlemen with all due respect , you do not have to contribue anything to all posts. Here are muslims discussing personal expreiences and if youi do not like its content just stay off. Your comments are indeed disrespectful and THOR ur attempted humour is sour in taste. Respect is really improtant in life and civility is a wonderful virtue
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by gen2genius(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2009
LOL, because the site is owned by and meant for muslims, abi? cool
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Lagosboy: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2009
gen2genius:

LOL, because the site is owned by and meant for muslims, abi? cool

Our mutual intelligence will tell us this particular section is for muslims and it clearly says so, the thread in particular has nothing to do with other faiths, it isnt combative, it isnt controversial rather it is simply muslims personal experiences and in my humble opinion anybody that has nothing sensible to contribute should just not post. Me personaly havent posted anything to do with the topic cos i dnt have personal experiences to share.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by noetic2: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
Jarus:

@noetic, wetin concern u?

meaning?
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2009
@Noetic:« #12 on: Today at 03:58:00 PM »
[A dead and buried guy, appearing to people in dreams. . . uhmn!!!!
He is just my dead guy (AS). I am not worshipping him. Alhamdulillah I love him, the reason I saw him. Read again; I saw his first and only wife at one time, then his companion, Umar Bin Khattab. None of them is more than human leader to me. I don't call Muhammad (AS) more than what he called himself. There is no where that I exagerated his position with me. He did not contradict himself. He was always a Messenger prophet (AS), not unlike where you see, am god, then and human prophet, or am send to a specifically named people and then am sent to everybody else! Calm down for me, man.

You on the other hand, a scholar and a gentleman, is worshipping an earlier dead guy, along with a ghost and then a father! Who is practising injustice between you and I? Aburo, thats another topic, and it aint here that we gonna hash it out. Leave it for another thread. You dig and dont derail this one.

Incidentally, I love my father, my aunt and a cousin. All of them dead. I have seen my father in dreams and my aunt and her son at least once. I did not see Hitler, or Awolowo or Fir'awn, each person I have a dislike for, because of their evilness. Have you ever dreamt and saw a fellow you love, who had passed? See, there was no Camera in the time of Muhammad, so no picture to go by, except what he said of himself in authentic ahadiths.

ur opinion does not count
My exact thought of you.

@Jarus (m)
@olabs, if I delete d video attempt, all d msg in dat post will go WT it. Shd i?
As long as somebody posts "the Last sermon, am fine with it

@Thor (m) « #14 on: Today at 04:48:56 PM »
I just saw him in the pub and he was well drunk. I would of thought that he could have held his beer better being a divine being?

Just shows you, you never can tell
It is worse than if I accused you of being a skinhead holligan, who had killed many people for the heck of it! You see how untrue that will be? Yet is even a better deal than what you said above.

@gen2genius « #15 on: Today at 06:59:35 PM »
MADNESS IN ACTION

How do you see someone that's dead and decayed thousands of years ago? Someone you NEVER saw when he was alive? How will you know he's the one you're seeing?
Dead, yes. But decayed, no. Muhammad (AS) is ghaib (unseen) to me, but not to his companions (RA). I can get my picture from his descriptions. I am not the only man who ever saw him in dreams. The prophet said that the Shaitan can not take his form. He made this statement for himself, alone. This is why the muslims say that "beware of jinns passing for Jesus!" Afterall, gentleman, you have a picture of Jesus, by a guy posing as him. A guy from Sweden or some collage of a Jewish looking man. In 1999, we saw a picture of a baby in diaper dubbed "millenmillennium!" Finally just yesterday I saw a picture of a woman breast feeding an infant. Under this mother and son special moment is a declaration: "Mary feeding God; Powerful!"

Is this what we humans have turned the Almighty Creator to be? I at this age will not even suckle milk like that and you have the gul to say God the Creator does?
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2009
Sir olabowale, you should have ignored them and their nonsense.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by gen2genius(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2009
Not decayed? Is he alive in that grave that you people bow to when you go for hajj?
shocked
And who are his companions?
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2009
Sir olabowale, you haven't commented on my last post before the cross worshippers hijack the thread
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Abuzola: AS Salaamualeykum wa Rahmatullah. May Allah not test us like any prophet (AS), Amin. Musa (AS) was told to speak softly to Fir'awn, because maybe he may accept guidance. Even though Allah knew the end of Fir'awn, He was willing to makeopportunity for him. And at the same time teached Musa perceverance. Afterall, Musa had to perform many miracles, and final lead the people for many yearsafterwards, including the periods before and after th golden cow!

Muhammad (as) was told by Allah to be patient with his followers, otherwise they will go away from him.Yet he was not impatient, except it was to emphasis the importance of patience. Then Allah says about Muhammad to the belivers;you have an excellent examples in this messenger.

Whats the meaning of all these? Really, they point to the same thing; you need to respond in measured pace.There were many times I have written maybe a hardball sentence, or response, except that I cancelld it out, in my eye, not good for print. I rpresent Islam.And Islam represent all that is good in me. So I try to do my part to fit Islam, as much as I can. If a muslim makes a mistake, it is charged to Islam, right away. It smears every muslim. If a muslim does an exceptional thing they say he/she is not the norm.

If other make mistakes, it on the individual. And when he/she does any good, they will say its because of their religion(s). So you see we have to bite our tongues. Muslims are going through the Makkan period all over again. Madina period is just a little better, and we have have a Kalifah before we even approach it. So you see, carrying a banner of Islam mean patience, forebearing, perceverance.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by olabowale(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
I like the last stament in the Farewell address; Take what you hear to those who are not here today, and pass it on, in generation to generation. Maybe the last generation will have a greater meaning and understand of it more than you do today.

Then we now have technologies to aid in many things. My definition of ahadith is still what I said it is; Saying of prophet Muhammad (AS) and what was said in front of him that he did not object to.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hope you are not distracted, but i didn't find your last two quotes relevant to our discuss
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by goodguy100(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
Men u are SICK, Zap that Your Prophet.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Bashbaba(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
Salam,

I am happy for Alhaji Olabowale.May Allah be pleased with you when it is most important.It was sometimes in the late 90s when I was in a company of believers standing beside the house of Rosulullahi (S.A.W) eargerly waiting for the seal of all the prophets to come out.I can still remember vividly the house and how the exterior looked like.I could not remember the occasion he was coming out for but I guess Sallah best fit what i could say he was coming out for.It was in a dream,there were indications of him coming out and then I woke up.If somebody had wake me up,Allah knows I would have accused the person of being an agent of shaytan.After that I never see something similar.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by Abuzola(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
Shukran ya Bash
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by ttruth(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
gen2genius:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love Islam for Muslims because their folly makes me laugh, grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by chakula: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
Abuzola, is it good to discuss such issue being here there is couple of beliefs? won't you see one topic with head which says was Jesus is gay while Muhammad is---------
better to shun away from such ignorance.
Re: Who Has Seen The Prophet ? by AbuZola3(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
Chakula, whats my business with the hypocrites, let them go to hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be Respectful Of Islam / Using Tasbeehyu For Azkar Counting Is Bidiah / Why Doesnt Allaah Answer Our Duaas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.