Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. (1596 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
wait to be fair enough not that am not tired of the whole issue but her love is getting me seriously crazy that i dnt want to lose her due to thing i can do to hurt her, she have slapped me this year 2016 over 50 time sometimes due to my over eating, to cut word short my face is disfigured becus of the slap pls help me.
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by agarawu23(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
osawemwenze:
wait to be fair enough not that am not tired of the whole issue but her love is getting me seriously crazy that i dnt want to lose her due to thing i can do to hurt her, she have slapped me this year 2016 over 50 time sometimes due to my over eating, to cut word short my face is disfigured becus of the slap pls help me.
[/s]

Run out of the marriage until you are MAN enough to get married

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Joke of the century grin grin grin

But wait o, do men like you really exist

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by bqlekan(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hehe, but wait, are you really a man? Just curious
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by agarawu23(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:
grin grin grin

Joke of the century grin grin grin

But wait o, do men like you really exist
ofcus!!!

You think age is maturity?
Dumb men/guys full everywhere.

Make "god of thunder" strike the bitchh that will raise her hand to slap me. angry
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

Run out of the marriage until you are MAN enough to get married
we vowed not to live each other, whereas she deal with thugs, she might treating me with them if i run.
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by agarawu23(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
osawemwenze:

we vowed not to live each other, whereas she deal with thugs, she might treating me with them if i run.
[/s]sir!!!,

If what you are typing here is reality, your brain needs to be scanned.

Are u for real ?
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]sir!!!,
If what you are typing here is reality, your brain needs to be scanned.
Are u for real ?
yes am for real
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
ofcus!!!

You think age is maturity?
Dumb men/guys full everywhere.

Make "god of thunder" strike the bitchh that will raise her hand to slap me. angry

grin grin
Take a chill pill bro
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by agarawu23(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
osawemwenze:

yes am for real
visit your doctor ASAP. smiley
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by agarawu23(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin
Take a chill pill bro
grin
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by Miami11: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Poster you are a joke and a troll

You just posted two conflicting fake stories here one with a wife another one with a girlfriend get a life please.
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Miami11:
What do you do to get all this constant beating,

Warn her against violence, if it persist involve her people or pastor if that does not work,

Separate and solve the issue from different locations.
thank bro people keep insulting me they dnt knw the hell am passing through
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by osesology(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gat notin 2 say :-
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by SAMBARRY: 2:38am On Mar 12, 2016
grin
Re: Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. by peacengine(m): 5:45am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

Why are you lying just to be on FP? Are you not the same guy who a lady you slept with used for rituals? Wale Adenuga productions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Couples Celebrate 65years Of Marriage With Lovely Photoshoots / Dignity Of Manhood / How Do I Deal With My Child's Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.