Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) (2223 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you have good reasons for suspecting that your girlfriend is cheating on you,then the sooner,you know the better.If you want to know if she's really being unfaithful,just do this.

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) by Alertz3(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol. Her best friend must know all her runs abi?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
I've always said it, most female friends are snitch beeshes. Reason why I'd rather roll alone cool
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I've always said it, most female friends are snitch beeshes. Reason why I'd rather roll alone cool

Lol.... Ehyah

But why do u girls do dat to 1 another? undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Lol.... Ehyah

But why do u girls do dat to 1 another? undecided

If you ask me, na who I go ask? undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) by Smellymouth: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Na true undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

If you ask me, na who I go ask? undecided

*sighs* angry

(1) (Reply)

How to treat your woman / Hilarious Pics : Robert Mugabe's Letter To Obama / You Can Rate My Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.