Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,972 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die (1151 Views)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / Taken down / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
You are ready to die.

My mom is alive but dad, gone
My grandmother is alive but grand dad dead
My great grand mother is alive but great grand father dead

They have widows society for women in my church but non for men. why?

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Michizzy(f): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecided angry angry
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Michizzy:
undecided angry angry
Bermuda triangle? You can't kill me undecided
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
You are ready to die.
My mom is alive but dad, gone My grandmother is alive but grand dad dead My great grand mother is alive but great grand father dead
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Kondomatic(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahagringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
LMAO @OP UR FAMILY NEED PRAYERS
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Michizzy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Bermuda triangle? You can't kill me undecided
That's the best place to be. Have you ever been there?
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Angelberry:

undecided A woman cannot be an Angel... Check the Bible for more prove. undecided
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
undecided A woman cannot be an Angel... Check the Bible for more prove. undecided
I won't check
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LMAO @OP UR FAMILY NEED PRAYERS
No
It's a general phenomenon...
Look around you.. They are the agents of darkness undecided
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Strahovski1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
My dad is alive. My grand dad is alive. I'm alive (im a dad)
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Michizzy:

That's the best place to be. Have you ever been there?
yes... The triangle u carry? Anything that goes in never finds its way out... Many have gone through it cry
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by KIDpretty(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
before u decide not to get married b-cus u dont want to die, remember that something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Angelberry:

I won't check
modify ur moniker appropriately...
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
your type are rear... I envy u
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
KIDpretty:
before u decide not to get married b-cus u dont want to die, remember that something must kill a man
that thing will not kill me... undecided angry
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Greg007(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
So because of people dey die Na em make u no won marrie abi. Hmmmmm
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Jaydenphoenix: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol

Valar Morgulis.....whether married or not married
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by halfricanadian(f): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abi o wen i can b a single mother try surrogacy and be happy

One nigga will never b d death of me he will try bt fail undecided
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by grad2012(f): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
don't mind him o jare,I think his family needs prayers cos the men are dieing is not normal at all.
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Mrbigman1(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
You are ready to die.

My mom is alive but dad, gone
My grandmother is alive but grand dad dead
My great grand mother is alive but great grand father dead

I wives should be held responsible not marriage
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Gay Alert!
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 1:22am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
Abi o wen i can b a single mother try surrogacy and be happy

One nigga will never b d death of me he will try bt fail undecided
and what are u looking for in my thread? angry
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 1:23am On Mar 12, 2016
mineANDurs:
Gay Alert!
sorry... Am not gay

U can come and check if u don't believe undecided
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by halfricanadian(f): 1:24am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
and what are u looking for in my thread? angry

U invaded mine too smiley av a taste of ow it feels
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by ThuGnificenX: 1:31am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

U invaded mine too smiley av a taste of ow it feels
OK den... I'll follow you now and keep track of your movement henceforth.
You now have yourself a new tail undecided
Re: Don't Get Married Unless You Want To Die by halfricanadian(f): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
OK den... I'll follow you now and keep track of your movement henceforth.
You now have yourself a new tail undecided

Follow me any where if God is not a part of it

It wud surely fail follow me as u wanna

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Save Your Husband/wife Boyfriend/girlfriend numbers On Your Phone? / What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? / Benue Woman Beats Husband To Death For Cheating On Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.