Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ (29295 Views)

Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Thai Woman Tricked Into Carrying Drugs By Nigerian BF Sentenced To Life In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by adorablepepple(f): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2016
kiss
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by dayleke: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Wow...
So sad...
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
This is serious, I pray these girls safe rescue, Wickedness runs in this family !
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Horlerqoonleyh(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
God is so patient. imagine them going to the Holy Land with their blood money
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Dojupyo(f): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Better goan read it before they trick you too... undecided

cheesy
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by favourmic(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
I'm happy for the girl the same thing happen to me but thank God I be guy if not they for Don Bleep hell out of my pussy....

nigeria government is not doing anything in abroad noting
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Once they are shot in the head, they won't make it to court...lol

Swanye:
Child traffickers should be shot in the head once caught and tried in law court. This country is full of heavyweights who can't be touched by the government. We need to put a stop to this ASAP
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by bright007(f): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
All the tribal bigots...She is not from the south south .... her name is Basirat Lamidi and she is proudly yoruba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by cybriz82(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
They didn't deciev any young girls their parent r just stupid.u wan carry my pikin go yankee witout visa? Oya come mek we de go airport 2geda mek I atlis wave her byebbye b4 she enter plane.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by AZeD1(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2016
donbenedict:
I think these young girls should be educated on these things...so they won't be easily deceived.

When you have pastors and prophets telling people that they will find uncommon favour/divine favour/undeserved favour/something you didn't work favour, how would they not be deceived?

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by DeRay98(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
marycool18:
How can a people be so wicked? Sometimes I can't just get it, what's their hearts made of? cry
The love of money breeds the greed for money. A combination of love, greed for money and the influence that money can give them as money is worshipped in most of our cultures. This kills the conscience of many people. PEOPLE WANT TO HAMMER BY ANY MEANS AND SHOW OFF.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by diasporaman(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2016
I came to check name but this time I'm disappointed. What's Bisirat(Bisicockcroach)Lamidi. Why not Adesuwa
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by donbenedict(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2016
AZeD1:

When you have pastors and prophets telling people that they will find uncommon favour/divine favour/undeserved favour/something you didn't work favour, how would they not be deceived?

lwkmd! cheesy dats so so true.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Here is the thing about going abroad.

YOU CANNOT CONTEMPLATE GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THE COUNTRY YOU ARE GOING TO.

The young lady wanted to go to America. Without university degree, without American visa,without anything.

Look,most countries do not take unskilled migrants like that. At least grab degree first before una go apply.

3 Likes

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by winj: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Chinese people are bringing 2 million naira to start small scale farming exporting raw materials to China and the rest of the world from AFRICA!

olodo Nigerians are paying the same to catch boats to western countries, stupid Africans!!!
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by betsecured: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2016
marycool18:
How can a people be so wicked? Sometimes I can't just get it, what's their hearts made of? cry
such is life...
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by martha89: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2016
diasporaman:
I came to check name but this time I'm disappointed. What's Bisirat(Bisicockcroach)Lamidi. Why not Adesuwa
ozor.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by crazyclown07(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Laffing in yoruba. In this our present dispensation people are been deceived of getting a better life in abroad.in buhari's voice thunda fire u
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by stanley000: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Swanye:
Child traffickers should be shot in the head once caught and tried in law court. This country is full of heavyweights who can't be touched by the government. We need to put a stop to this ASAP
lol,if shot in the head who will they now try?
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by internetpirate: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
marycool18:

Their hearts are made of stone
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by septembergirl(f): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Its sad... God save Nigeria
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by habsydiamond(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Some people are just wicked sha. Govt pls arrest the nonsense Alhaji and his wife ooo. They are adding to nigeria's bad names. They deserve to be jailed.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by akanniade10(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Abegi! Story doesn't add up! U wan travel go America without visa? No passport either. But the parents were able to arrange 520k...... For wat?

They left same day boarding a night bus to Kano!

Which parent allows that?

I smell illiteracy jare
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Alhaji & Alhajat why now? Dont you fear Allah anymore? According to your religion the implication of what you are doing is stoning to death.
Better repent before its late
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by otiigba1(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2016
akanniade10:
Abegi! Story doesn't add up! U wan travel go America without visa? No passport either. But the parents were able to arrange 520k...... For wat?

They left same day boarding a night bus to Kano!

Which parent allows that?

I smell illiteracy jare
ofcourse it's illiteracy, besides the American dream syndrome, every nigeria wants to travel to America including the so called Educated folks, America land of milk and honey not.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by nokingasgod: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2016
TheArchangel:
This is horrible. Same way some people are lured into drugs,kidnapping and robbery.

No wonder we have lots of syndicates in Nigeria.
Robbery syndicates
Drug syndicates
Prostitution syndicates.
Kidnapping syndicates
Ritual killers syndicates etc.

Then the security agencies that is meant to protect us are instead aligning and protecting the syndicates.

What a sick nation.

My brother, i tire o. But u forgot to mention ''touch and follow'' syndicate.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by oweniwe(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Government should do this.....

Government should do that....

Who is "Government"?

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Zuria(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Just came to check the names of people involved grin grin grin
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Pque(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2016
it is time 4 me to get a licenced gun.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by missyadorable(f): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2016
sprinter101:
They deceive young girls every day,take them to Libya and other neighbouring countries for prostitution and it is common in Edo state.

They don't deceive girls in Edo state

The girls there are well informed of their job disposition over there

And they go with the full support of their parents

And Europe is their main destination
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Bom4Real: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
These Stories are Very True i CAN testiFy TO IT,because i enetered THE Same Bus With THE Libian returnes and THey narrated THE Same Thing TO ME,i. Even saw a victim in THE Same Bus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding / Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Malaysia Based Nigerians Swindle More Than $11 Million From American Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.