Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ (29325 Views)

Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Thai Woman Tricked Into Carrying Drugs By Nigerian BF Sentenced To Life In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by jattshaf(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Dojupyo:
Someone should help me summarize the story sad

I will summarize it for you on condition that you will take me to where these girls are........
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Fadekebisola(f): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
edo state edo state
edo state edo state edo state edo state
the most common state where prostitution abounds
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by martha89: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2016
bright007:
All the tribal bigots...She is not from the south south ....
her name is Basirat Lamidi and she is proudly yoruba
Well some tribal bigot have already started. if these ones have their way they will claim they are from there. Their current headache is the oni of ife wife to be.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by martha89: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2016
Fadekebisola:
edo state edo state

edo state edo state
edo state edo state

edo state edo state
edo state edo state

idiot pretend you didn't read it,this one is Yoruba and go and die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by johnsonsegxy: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2016
TheArchangel:
This is horrible. Same way some people are lured into drugs,kidnapping and robbery.

No wonder we have lots of syndicates in Nigeria.
Robbery syndicates
Drug syndicates
Prostitution syndicates.
Kidnapping syndicates
Ritual killers syndicates etc.

Then the security agencies that is meant to protect us are instead aligning and protecting the syndicates.

What a sick nation.

Nope. Not a sick nation sister. Its a godforsaken nation.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by kolmart: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
That is the result of get rich quickly syndrome of Nigerian youth. Everybody want to become a millionaire in a day is that possible? shine your eyes or you face the consequence.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by mountainvolcano: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
wah oooo
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2016
After all our experience under slavery, how can any black person involve themselves in something like this...this is the height of our foolishness as a race
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by edekere: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
MAY God deliver we all ladies that are in search for greener pasture..... may God help us...
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by iamlarry99: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by iamlarry99: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
How is that a get rich quickly ish? If she wanna get rich quick she'll stay in nigeria and do her prostitution but she wanted to go out there to work hard and become someone in life without seeing her body or hawk hard drugs
and you're here saying another thing
kolmart:
That is the result of get rich quickly syndrome of Nigerian youth. Everybody want to become a millionaire in a day is that possible? shine your eyes or you face the consequence.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
The Nigerien soldiers who met us in the desert beat us with horse whip and collected our provision and money.
They raped some girls in front of us. These are girls who do not have money to settle them but they did not rape me.

when amnesty inter'l told us Nigerian solders are rapists with no respect for human Rights, we said they were blabbing.

when the American government told us Nigerian solders lack discipline, we pretended like we didn't hear.

those soldiers are to blame beside the human traffickers.
they could have easily saved them, instead they robbed and raped them.

I don't think bokoharam rapes as much women as the Nigerian soldiers are doing in the north.

I hate Nigerian soldiers. pigs!!!
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
iamlarry99:
I was once a victim and I went through alot in the hands of this ppl.. I cried blood when I was there, because I was told something else but I went there to meet another thing entirely.

THEY TOLD ME I THEY'LL GET ME A FOOTBALL TEAM THERE WHICH I BELIEVED

My journey started when somebody introduced me to someone and that one to another one back in 2013, I was asked to pay the sum of 200k couldn't afford it but later came up with 180k.. I travelled along with the traffickers through seme boarder to Niger republic (agadez) that was a two days journey, on getting to agadez (Niger republic) I ought to spend extra two week there because there are other ppl who have arrived easier before me and the Hilux only take ppl from Niger to Libya once a week.. By this time I didn't know I was going to travel via the desert because if I'd known I wouldn't have bothered living nigeria in the first place. To cut the story short!

Eventually (batch) turn came to travel, when we were in the desert some Libya Army patrol squad arrested us and other three Hilux, took us into custody where the guys/men r separated from girls/women.. More than 100plus men were kept in a very tiny room where some ppl ought to sleep while standing or sleep on top of each other, we were later released after paying the sum 40dinas (4500naira) then I became broke,
When we safely got to qatron (libya) where the trafficked ppl are being kept upon arrive before being distributed to there various destinations and have to pay another fee before you be moved to the cities where one could find jobs, I was there in qatron for weeks because I don't have money to pay to move out then one of the bosses there sold me to one Ghanian traffickers, I never knew I've been sold until I got to the city where the Ghanian guy is based.

Before he started explaining things to me, that I have to work to pay him back what he spent to bring me to the city (Sahba by name) on getting there I saw bullets on the streets, walls of various buildings, bombinos (little kids) under the age of 18 to 17 with guns threatening you, disposing you off your personal belongings, can't work freely on the street without looking your back every now and then, because of police and bombinos..

My first job was to offload cement, I and some 4 other Africa migrants offloaded 350 bags of cements after the job the man paid us 35dinas (3500 naira) which my share was 5dinas (500 naira) telling us if we don't want we should leave or else his going to shoot us all, we had no choice because we needed money to pay off thenso called debt we're owing the traffickers so we could be free. There was no hope that I could pay off that debt, I cried morning and night for help from God.. I ought to call my father to help me out of the lion's den, because I don't want him to start thinking so he wouldn't fall sick because he's old already I have to keep the pain I was going there away from him but because it was getting too much risky for my for my life every minute all I hear are sounds of gun sbort, I ought to open up to him.

It was then he borrowed money to pay for what the traffickers r demanding and also paid for my flight ticket back to Nigeria..

Lesson learned. Don't ever be a victim, if there's anyone willing to take u abroad telling you he'll get you a job brother/sister is either you're going there to become a slave or sex hawker

and as soon as u get to Nigeria what did you do to help other victims and report them to the authorities?
what if someone else falls victim.

did u check out NGO's in this kind of thing and tell them your story?
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fadekebisola:
edo state edo state
can someone just ban this xtupid girl for life.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by popizaino(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Truly the heart man is wicked.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by olamds(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nawa oooo........I pity the girl and tthe others...I pray God will rescue. D others....
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by omoigbomina(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
When they've not finish helping their own families how will they be in position to help others to travel out of the country.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by Burgerlomo: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
It's well with you and your family.
Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by iamlarry99: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
If you know any NGO's and you have somebody in the force which you know if reportedly to he/she wil take adequate step then reply me with your email, thank you.
Joavid:

and as soon as u get to Nigeria what did you do to help other victims and report them to the authorities?

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by iamlarry99: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
If you know any NGO's and you have somebody in the force which you know if reportedly to he/she wil take adequate step then reply me with your email, thank you.

Joavid:

Re: ‘how I Was Tricked Into Prostitution In Libya’ by 0gbeni(m): 5:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Innocence stolen. Its the same sad narrative each and every time, wtf is the Nigerian embassy in Libya doing? they've chosen to collect money from these traffickers and look the other way I guess.

The grinding poverty in Nigeria has created a readily available 'victim supply' for these traffickers, everyone wants to get out of Nigeria and most people are ignorant about visa requirements etc.

I think we (NGOs/Government agencies/private individuals) need to sensitize more people about human trafficking etc

Who will save our women?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Officer Arrests Car-snatching Syndicate Member, Cheats Death (photos) / Police Raid Firearm Manufacturing Factory In Benue,Arrest Suspect With Weapon(pi / Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.