Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers (1109 Views)

Prophet Charges N40,000 For Deliverance On OLX In Ibadan (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Prophet Charges Towards A Pride Of Lions To Prove God's Power And Almost Loses H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by Alajiki(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2016
A Zion Christian Church prophet who was filled with the Holy Spirit recently ‘challenged’ a lion to do battle in the Kruger National Park.
Prophet Alec Ndiwane who is based in the Pretoria Soshanguve was with fellow church members in the Kruger National Park where they were watching animals.It is believed the prophet went into a trance and started to speak in tongues. Ahead of them was a lion pride busy eating their impala.

Alec must have thought he was the biblical Samson as the prophet opened the car door and went charging towards the lions. Upon seeing the man running towards them, the lions could not believed that manna was coming straight from heaven and instead ran towards the prophet.

Alec must have then come to his senses as he quickly realised this was not going to end well and made an immediate turn and ran back to safety. But before he could safely reach the confines of the car, one lion had snapped its paws on him thus causing major damage to his toilet sitting tool. Also thanks to the game ranger who was near who fired some shots with his gun to scare the lion away.

So severe was the lion paw injury that Alec had to be rushed to hospital for emergency surgery. The man was fearing he would lose his bum but the doctor’s assured him he would still have his left bum intact.

“I do not know what came over me’, Alec confessed, ‘I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show his power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth’, Alec added.

Alec was eventually stitched up and discharged after spending the night in hospital.

Source : http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/03/07/prophet-attacks-lion-to-prove-gods-power-nearly-killed-saved-by-game-rangers/

Re: Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by HungerBAD: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Lions just got deprived of their food.

Not cool.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by TPAND(f): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2016
When you have faith you can move mountains, that's what the bible says.

Ironically not fight lions.

Make una no vex for me. I am just amused by this gullible trend of fake motivational speakers who have all turned pastors.
Re: Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by Oblitz(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2016
grin
Re: Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by Mynd44: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2016
Lmaoooooo.
Re: Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by slap1(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2016
But before he could safely reach the confines of the car, one lion had snapped its paws on him thus causing major damage to his toilet sitting tool

Waris this
Re: Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by DeanSim: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2016
When you saves souls, that's proper way to prove God's power.
Re: Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by Alajiki(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2016
slap1:

Waris this

Yansh
Re: Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers by finofaya: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Lol. I'm sure the lions were not acting by the power of the Devil so the pastor has succeeded but not in the way he wanted. God works in mysterious ways.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Saw In Akure (Explicit Content). / The Quran Verses Of Violence / A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.