Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result (3848 Views)

Diamond Platnumz Is Reported Dead [FALSE] / Liz Benson stuns In New Photos, After Daughter's Wedding / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by orijintv(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Diamond Platnumz was recently in paternity mess when the news broke that his babymama, Zari was once married to Ivan Ssemwanga whose cousin, Lawrence King demanded DNA test on his new born, Latifah.

Diamond Platnumz welcomed Latifah on August 6, 2015 with his baby mama, Zari Hassan. As a result of pressure from the fans and critics who felt the child was not Diamond’s, he had to bow to the pressures, he decided to go for the test which was conducted on both parents and the child.

In a recent interview with Citizen TV, the singer said he was tearfully happy when the DNA test proved he was the real father of the child.

“People talked a lot, created a lot of lies. I was not worried nonetheless. All through, I knew the baby is mine; though just to make myself happier and more peaceful, I decided to conduct a DNA test on Tifah. Tifah is my daughter, completely! I am extremely overjoyed by the results (DNA). That’s why I am now freer, happier and having a good time. When you happen to visit my office, you will notice I have hung framed photos of Tifah everywhere. I am not worried at all. I can now courageously face my critics

Lalasticlala Fresh Mornin Juice o

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2016
U get luck cool

But meanwhile, these hoes ain't loyal...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by Oblitz(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Where can I buy eleganza biro?

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by orijintv(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2016
aaronson:
Where can I buy eleganza biro?

Nairaland Bookshop smiley

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by Rudboy360(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Alejhandro:
U get luck cool

I'm telling you
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by TPAND(f): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2016
See them....

Hoes everywhere. Love you for money and fame. Ever since sex became cheap and easy to come by. Love went into extinction

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by Mastarcard: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2016
So you are the conspiracy theorist that moves post to fp ba cool Lalasticlala
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2016
wooow....sorry oo
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by Feranmicharles(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2016
ehyah. And one mumu dey shout "my baby royo,royo ooo,royo" maybe na royal e wan talk sha :-/
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by halfricanadian(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
This woman is silly really silly she has 3 grown up sons o

Just cos dis daughter is for a celeb she chose to flaunt her
her other 3 sons nko? undecided celeb magic so dis daughter is important dan d oda 3sons isnt she suppose to show equal love nd affection

D earlier diamond let d baby girl kno she has step brodas d earlier the better for him

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by cruzita(f): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
This woman is silly really silly she has 3 grown up sons o

Just cos dis daughter is for a celeb she chose to flaunt her
her other 3 sons nko? undecided celeb magic so dis daughter is important dan d oda 3sons isnt she suppose to show equal love nd affection

D earlier diamond let d baby girl kno she has step brodas d earlier the better for him
true talk but blame money and fame

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by cruzita(f): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
chai!!! the thought of losing his daughter to another man must have woken up his emotional side
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by halfricanadian(f): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
cruzita:
true talk but blame money and fame

That wat im sayin na dis daughter will b her fav cos she is d source of her new wealth nd fame

The earlier she binds her 4kids under love d better

Cant imagine her grow up nd her 4 kids cant stay togeda in a place dey cant stand each odas sight hmmm den she wud kno not now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Okay, it's my turn to make babies. cool
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by osamaBUSH(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Alejhandro:
U get luck cool

4real bruh
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
These hoes ain't loyal walahi
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by mhyzJane: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
I'm just looking at Diamond's trouser grin sad life ...
Re: Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result by freshkik(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dem fat ankles look crazy tho undecided

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja / Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Superstars But Are Now Upcoming Artistes / Tiwa Savage Has Dumped Wizkid For His Friend, Smallgod (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.