Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos (3825 Views)

Singer, Ciara Poses Completely Naked In Racy Photo / Singer, Ciara Poses Pantless In New Racy Photos To Promote Her New Album 18+ / Singer, Ciara Praises Husband After He Was Rated Highest Paid NFL Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by dammy13(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2018
It is no doubt that world famous singer, Ciara, is in love with Nigeria and has said many times before.

The "Level Up" crooner was in Nigeria in 2016 for Darey Art Alade’s "Love Like A Movie" musical concert and had a great time in the country. Ciara traveled round the country meeting with young school children and adults.

In more recent times, Ciara showed her attraction to Nigeria yet again when she featured Tekno on her new song "Freak Me". Now, she has proven yet again that she is in love wih Nigeria with her new photo.

In the new photo, Ciara is seen rocking Super Eagles tracksuit. She is surrounded by her husband, Russell Wilson and kids on a field where they are apparently having a good time exercising.

http://kikiotolu.com/us-singer-ciara-rocks-super-eagles-nike-tracksuit-in-new-photos-with-her-husband-and-kids/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2018
cool
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Babyforever(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Ciara has a thing for Nigerians cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2018
Is that. Super eagle track suit. undecided :- op are you blind..

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2018
The way this woman turned her life around from her baby daddy to a God fearing man who adores her and raises her child like his is a wonder.

Single mums out there, just make better choices, it is possible to get you a Russell Wilson.

7 Likes

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

Yes it is. Look up the Nike ad with wizkid, tiwa, neymar and co.

2 Likes

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Tolexander: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Don't mind the OP.

woman dey rock ankara trousers, the OP dey call am super eagles track suit.
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by cahrlifa(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2018
Ciara d tables u are shaking...hmm
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2018
cahrlifa:
Ciara d tables u are shaking...hmm
which table oga grin
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2018
Ciara wan turn naija
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by cahrlifa(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
which table oga grin
She first copy tiwas song,now she dey wear naija tracksuit anyway we are still watching her frm d high places
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Level up cheesy
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by loverboys: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Beautiful Fam
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Is that Future's kid? Who's that impostor around him?
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by tribalistseun: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ciara is from Anambra state. Who doesn't know.

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by swagguElite(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
cahrlifa:

She first copy tiwas song,now she dey wear naija tracksuit anyway we are still watching her frm d high places

Ciara copy tiwas song?!!!undecided ... are we unable to be okay?! listen to her latest hit song "level up" n come back here to shout up yur mouth.
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by cahrlifa(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
swagguElite:

Ciara copy tiwas song?!!!undecided ... are we unable to be okay?! listen to her latest hit song "level up" n come back here to shout up yur mouth.
U don hear her latest wey she feat tekno "freak me"wen u listen to am den listen to tiwa "b4 nko"
Do ur research b4 shoving ur dick down ma throat
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by jabor4Naija(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na d track wen wizkid give tekno he carry give u abi after una don thief tiwa song hmmmmm if u get mind come naija again
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by selemempe: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
tribalistseun:
Ciara is from Anambra state. Who doesn't know.
yoro filth
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Na d track wen wizkid give tekno he carry give u abi after una don thief tiwa song hmmmmm if u get mind come naija again
you people need to stop sounding ignorant. Nobody stole Tiwa's song, Tiwa was given due acknowledgement and recognition on the track.

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Bluezy13(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2018
safarigirl:
you people need to stop sounding ignorant. Nobody stole Tiwa's song, Tiwa was given due acknowledgement and recognition on the track.

Due acknowledgment and recognition on the track ??

Is that how you were taught to avoid copyright infringement
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by phemmyfour: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2018
safarigirl:
Is that how copyright is done
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

Due acknowledgment and recognition on the track ??

Is that how you were taught to avoid copyright infringement
if there is a copyright infringement, we will hear from the lawyers.

Stop fighting battles you have scarce knowledge of. It is not everytime you will be jumping to conclusions. That's how people jumped on Pia Mia last year over a Phyno track and it turned out it was sold to her even after Phyno was forming "hear from lawyer"

For now, what you have is an allegation, you have nothing solid on ground because you know nothing for now

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Bluezy13(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2018
safarigirl:
if there is a copyright infringement, we will hear from the lawyers.

Stop fighting battles you have scarce knowledge of. It is not everytime you will be jumping to conclusions. That's how people jumped on Pia Mia last year over a Phyno track and it turned out it was sold to her even after Phyno was forming "hear from lawyer"

For now, what you have is an allegation, you have nothing solid on ground because you know nothing for now

Take it easy.
I'm not the poster that mentioned you initially. I asked a simple harmless question because I needed to know.

And you mentioned that "Tiwa was given due acknowledgement and recognition on the track." And by due acknowledgment, you mean one which follows the detects of legality. Begs the question if the "track" is endorsed by a legal practitioner.
I guess you are no better than your original accuser.
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

Take it easy.
I'm not the poster that mentioned you initially. I asked a simple harmless question because I needed to know.

if Tiwa's song was acknowledged on the track, for all we know, her permission was gotten.

If someone intends to infringe on your rights, they will block you out totally. Why give credits knowing it will be used against them?

Like I said, we don't have full disclosure, but so far, all we have are allegations from a purported agent of hers. Ciara acknowledged Tiwa on Twitter, added the song on the track's information....that is more solid than some random allegations. Tiwa's people just want to shine on top Ciara

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Bluezy13(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2018
safarigirl:
if Tiwa's song was acknowledged on the track, for all we know, her permission was gotten.

If someone intends to infringe on your rights, they will block you out totally. Why give credits knowing it will be used against them?

Like I said, we don't have full disclosure, but so far, all we have are allegations from a purported agent of hers. Ciara acknowledged Tiwa on Twitter, added the song on the track's information....that is more solid than some random allegations. Tiwa's people just want to shine on top Ciara

And you mentioned that "Tiwa was given due acknowledgement and recognition on the track." And by due acknowledgment, you mean one which follows the detects of legality. Begs the question if the "track" is endorsed by a legal practitioner.
Why the contradiction??
Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

Take it easy.

I guess you are no better than your original accuser.
i have responded to you. I will ignore the second paragraph

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

Why the contradiction??
where is the contradiction?

1 Like

Re: US Singer, Ciara Rocks Super Eagles Nike Tracksuit In New Photos by Bluezy13(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2018
safarigirl:
i have responded to you. I will ignore the second paragraph

I did quote you again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Buys An AK47 Gun And Prepares For Those Gossiping Her / Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? / Id.me Deal & Tax Refunds Deal Dm ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.