Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM (2480 Views)

Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by EzePromoe: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2016
The programme has ended
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by CharlesPhc: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Amaechi said he came back to the state to face Wike man to man.

When two elephants fight, its the grass that suffers so Rivers people are about to witness that fight between Amaechi and Wike. The 'grass' here we go again...!!!

Amaechi confirmed that he personally ordered the Military invasion in various parts of the State....!!!
Amaechi accused the Commissioner of Police of collecting bribe from Wike...!!!
Amaechi accused the Commissioner of Police of failing in his duties, confirming Wike's allegation of possible redeployment of the CP ahead of the Legislative election on the 19th of March...!!!
Amaechi claimed that Wike stopped the company that bought the power plants in Rivers, what is preventing those companies from dragging the State Government under Wike to Court...!!!

Amaechi's plan is to create confusion in the state and get PMB to declare a state of emergency in Rivers State.
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by 1United1: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Marvin67:
What's the difference between Ameechi and Wike ? They're both same of the same. The only difference is one knows how to play the game in Rivers better than the other.
The atmosphere was calm under Amaechi because there was no opposition then. All the political thugs in the state were under one PDP umbrella. When Amaechi moved to the APC, what he did was to create a battle by dividing the political thugs.
Only one man can fight and defeat Amaechi, and that's Nyesom Wike on election day, PDP and Wike would thrash Amaechi and APC

With What? Thugs? Police? Military? INEC or what?
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by 1United1: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2016
EzePromoe:
The programme has ended

Fine Outing By Amaechi!
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by 1United1: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2016
lalasticlala front page Material
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by HopeAtHand: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
EzePromoe:
'I've never visited any hospital as a patient, besides Faka who said he's tired of treating my mental illness is not even a psychiatrist but a radiologist'.

'I paid pension up to March'

Parker not Faka.. Parker being the commissioner for Health in Amaechi regime.
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by Iykopee(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Amaechi and Wike are criminals..
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by EzePromoe: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Parker not Faka.. Parker being the commissioner for Health in Amaechi regime.
Corrected
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by AtlanticBreeze: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2016
EzePromoe:
So far he'd said;

* 'There are three types of people; literates(those who went to school and can read and write) , the non-literates(those who didn't go to school at all) and the illiterates(those who went to school but yet act like bushmen). Nyeso Wike is an illiterate' - Amaechi

'Nyeso Wike is corrupt and he was a drunkard' - Amaechi

'I sold Rivers state assets. We built 300MW of power and 28 substations. How could we have sustained them if not by privatizing them' - Amaechi

[b]'It's not possible to build 2 bridges in 2 years' - Amaechi

'As a governor, I protected the people but now under Nyeso Wike, killings have increased.'

'I have returned to protect Rivers people in this rerun elections, Wike and his cult boys should bring it on'.

LALASTICLALA
[/b]
This empty loudmouth talkative should know that Obiano of Anambra State built 3 world class bridges in less than 2 years
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by magicalx(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
This Wike must really make Ameachi and his cronies fearful. They can't make one full statement without mentioning Wike.

Anyway the truth is if Wike successfully worked for Ameachi all these years then they are the same!

Amaechi leave Wike to work, when you were Governor even the Celestine Omehia you dethroned, gave you space to work, Rivers State does not belong to your father, you like controversy too much, go and FaCe the portfolio you were given!
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by phantom(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
AMAECHI CAN BE ECCENTRIC AND UNCOUTH/UNREFINED IN COMMUNICATION BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THAT HE IS INDEED THE BEST GOVERNOR THIS STATE. HAS HAD SINCE DIETE-SPIFF. ...fact!!

WIKE IS NOT FIT TO EVEN TIE HIS LACES.
We warned rivers people that you cannot elect wike and sleep well at night because he's compromised.
Thieves and robbers backed him to take power and now he can't control them.
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by adconline(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
How come someone who went to school is saying " but yet" ?
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by Marvin67: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2016
1United1:

With What? Thugs? Police? Military? INEC or what?

With numbers. Politics is a game of numbers
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by dazdilijae(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2016
it is now obvious Ameachi and APC are bent on taking Rivers State tru unconstitutional means
this is a call for all true Rivers sons and daughters to show this allien the true strength of the IJAW race
i can proudly and confidently say that DEGEMA specifically would clear his doubt and i know my Kalabari kingdom
lets see how Ameachi can defeat Odili in his end
TRASH

He should also come and finish his unfinished jumping train in PH as Transport minister
Re: Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM by 1United1: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Marvin67:

With numbers. Politics is a game of numbers

Make I hear Word!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Acted Nude In Movie, Upcoming Actress, Peace Revealed / Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter / Buhari Is A Failure & His Supporters Are Zombies - Sahara Reporters Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.