Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) (33986 Views)

See Six Catholic Church Doctrines That You May Find Hard To Believe. / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
jeffoe:
eternal rest oh lord grant their souls.

And let your perpetual light shine on them.
May they all rest in peace. Amen.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Tombilly(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
May eternal rest be granted them oh lord and let your perpetual light shine on them
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Out of the depth I cry to u oh Lord,
Lord hear my voice.

Let ur ears be attentive,
To my voice is supplication.

If u oh lord mark our iniquities,
Lord who can stand.

But with u is 4givness,
That u may be revered.

I trust in the Lord,
My soul trust in his words.

My soul waits for the Lord,
More than sentinels wait for the dawn.

More than sentinels wait for the dawn,
Let Isreal wait for the lord.

For with the Lord is Kindness,
And with him is plenteous redemption.

And he will redeem Isreal,
From all their Iniquities.

Eternal Rest Grant unto them Oh Lord,
And let your perpetual light shine upon them.

May they rest in PEACE.
Amen.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by katerine7(f): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
RIP
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Bekeey: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
May there souls through the mercy of God Rest In Peace....may they Rest in perfect Peace....AMEN
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by stynocool: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
May thire soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Seawhy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
May their gentle soul rest in peace- Amen.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by ninodaniel(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
blessed r those who mourn for they shall b comforted. eternal rest grant unto them oh Lord and let perpetual light shine on them. fare thee well brothers
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by gbengus17: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
ARE THEY HOLY AT ALL.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by pho27(f): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eternal rest grant unto them and let perpetual light shine upon them and may they rest in peace. Lord protect my younger brother and all seminarians all over the world, amen. so sad embarassedEternal rest grant unto them and let perpetual light shine upon them and may they rest in peace. Lord protect my younger brother and all seminarians all over the world, amen. so sad
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
RIP to the dead, may their soul be accepted in heaven by God.

In a sombre mood for my lost brothers.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rip sirs
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by NathyBongos: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
sad sad sad have we ever sat and thought of what is going to be of our soul when we eventually depart from this planet earth cry
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by frprof(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
This was found on the table of one of the seminarians who died

Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by impossible27(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I didn't want to answer you, but if it pleases you[b] the answer to your question is No![/b]

I was only speaking to the person I quoted who seems to have a complex about Jesus Christ
guy is there any other jesus they are worshiping And which jesus are u worshiping they are not

Pls check ur IQ
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by annawhite(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Graciou Lord....

Lord have mercy on us
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by toprealman: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
People turn to freaks in situations like thus. Must they take pics of the dead? why not respect the solemn moment and show the dead some respect.....smh!!!
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
impossible27:

guy is there any other jesus they are worshiping And which jesus are u worshiping they are not

Pls check ur IQ

Next time don't jump into psychopathic conclusions without reading through the thread well please.

Sebi u get IQ?
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by muyisjay(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]this is si so emotional cry
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by muyisjay(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pls who will tell me where this seminarians are going heaven or hell
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by toprealman: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
frprof:
This was found on the table of one of the seminarians who died
naija I hail.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by kingsgreat(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
may their soul rest in peace .Amen
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by Emmacolinho(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
neonly:
Buhari y nw
Hey child listen! When issues above the capacity of ur shallow brain is discussed you should sit and listen...Understood?
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by funky080(f): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
rip. God will give their families to bear d irreparable loss
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Pictures of the six dead seminarians laying in state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3486595_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

See earlier thread about the accident: Graphic photos-

https://www.nairaland.com/2952559/6-catholic-seminarians-die-accident
...R.I.P.P,may God accept your souls.
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by idinc(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Got this sad news this evenin,saddening to knw that one of them was actually my childhood friend...R.I.P EMMANUEL(OBINNA)
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by mathew9999(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2016
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by esthadewunmi(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
May there soul rest in peace and found there creator face. God will console there parent. R.I.P cry cry cry
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by ErasmusCOMP: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
cynthia395:
May their souls and all the faithful departed through the mercy of GOD rest in peace amen
[sup][/sup]
pho27:
Eternal rest grant unto them and let perpetual light shine upon them and may they rest in peace. Lord protect my younger brother and all seminarians all over the world, amen. so sad embarassedEternal rest grant unto them and let perpetual light shine upon them and may they rest in peace. Lord protect my younger brother and all seminarians all over the world, amen. so sad
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by brightleave(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by cynthia395(f): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
ErasmusCOMP:

[sup][/sup]
amen cry
Re: The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) by frprof(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
toprealman:
naija I hail.
It appears you doubt it? Alright. For the sake of healing your unbelief, send me your e-mail let me forward the complete copy and other details that will be if interest to you. Thomas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / The Bible Justified It That A Women Can Go To Church With Her Hair Uncovered! / Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.