Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back (1084 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos / I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2016
i dnt know what to explain but life with celyn was the best, i never knew that i hurt her through advicing her, now she have left for 2 month now, please i want her back please someone help me i prefare a lady to help me on this, i want her back please, i can give her phone number to whosoever want to help me on getting her back, please help me.
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by donbenedict(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2016
U trust her right?
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
donbenedict:
U trust her right?
with my life i do
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by donbenedict(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

with my life i do
very good, gv me her number let me chat her up on whatsapp and make her see reasons why she should take u back
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2016
donbenedict:
very good, gv me her number let me chat her up on whatsapp and make her see reasons why she should take u back
you can add her on facebook through this link she always active
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008422992539&refid=13
her calling line or whatsapp number is

i prefare you add her facebook or call her instead
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2016
man are u OK? why u posting someone's number online without their permission? why not send a pm...na wah to u oh.
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2016
F22RAPTOR:
man are u OK? why u posting someone's number online without their permission? why not send a pm...na wah to u oh.
how can i send a pm
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by halfricanadian(f): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2016
cry cry awwww so sorry
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry awwww so sorry
thanks
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by PresVA: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

how can i send a pm
I hope you don't come back here to complain about guys wooing your lady instead of convincing her to go bk to you cheesy cheesy

All d best shaa
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by yvelchstores(f): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

you can add her on facebook through this link she always active
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008422992539&refid=13
her calling line or whatsapp number is

i prefare you add her facebook or call her instead

OMG! This is shocking and funny. Were u born yesterday
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by ahnie: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Omo' de ni bobo yen.
yvelchstores:

OMG! This is shocking and funny. Were u born yesterday
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

how can i send a pm
click on the person's moniker, in the profile page, scroll down and look for a "send email to" link. follow the instructions from there.
Re: Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:
i dnt know what to explain
but life with celyn was the
best, i never knew that i hurt
her through advicing her,
now she have left for 2
month now, please i want her
back please someone help me
i prefare a lady to help me on
this, i want her back please, i
can give her phone number
to whosoever want to help
me on getting her back,
please help me.
If this is the way you cry over losing a girl, it's no wonder you lost her in the first place...
It's also no wonder how you will never get her back...and even if you do get her back, you will keep crying everyday just to make her happy.

Get some orientation dude.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Submission In Marriage By Women / how can i get companies to read my application and invite me for job interview? / Disciplinary Measures Your Parents/Teachers Used That Worked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.