Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) (54678 Views)

Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by ChiSun27(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Being a Christian does not guarantee you being foolish.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by EfemenaXY: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2016
What nonesense.

Our juju worshipping forefathers had more dignity.

The "pastor" should have encouraged his "flock" to baa as well.

Mtcheeew.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by pat077: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2016
What's the tittle of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Intendy: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Doctrine has taught us not to judge.
pls let's stop quoting half verses the scriptures
Luke 6:37 and Mathew 7:1
Luke 6:37 NIV
"Do not judge, and you will not be
judged. Do not condemn, and you
will not be condemned. Forgive, and
you will be forgiven.

so from here you can judge but expect people also to judge you.
and from the passage above people were trying to judge an act which they were also guilty of.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by salykely(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Christianity and het gullible followers
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by 4nobody4every1: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Dayuum grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by GboyegaD(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Judgment day is going to be very interesting.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by AreaFada2: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Na wa o. Nothing person nor go see.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2016
I give up!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Plus pastor and all the followers that think this is God way will all BURN grin awon Aje oshi see his suit " follow me " sounds like a demon angry
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
He wan chop asun now
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Jennifer89(f): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
this pastor is very Lalasticalala
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by emmyw(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2016
oluwatosin67:

..And U will be turned into..
And you really think am alone?
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Flexherbal(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Things are getting out of hand. These are hustler.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by knightsTempler: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2016
What the hell is going on with the churches this days? Damn!!! Just when you thought you've seen it all, another pops up...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by SycophanticGoat: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Watch Pastor turn almost Half of his Church members into Sheeps & Goats right inside his Church
Shocking isn't? shocked shocked

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puK80q021eM

Mobile devices watch here:

source: subscribe: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

Mtsewwwww! I was waiting to see real sheep and goats but I only saw human beings crawling like the fools they are. Furk pastors and rev fathers, furk the churches men. Home service is the best..
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Localamos(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2016
emmyw:
...what's his reason for this nonsense act?...

I wonder!
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2016
lmao.. i no fit laugh!
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by badonkadonk: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Watch Pastor turn almost Half of his Church members into Sheeps & Goats right inside his Church
Shocking isn't? shocked shocked

Watch video below

Mobile devices watch here:

source: subscribe: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

This is just plain silly..

Make Dem no allow dis man come naija o... Cos we have enough problems on our hands already..
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by coaco(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Please what's the name of this evil church?
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Adalberto(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2016
rubbish
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by ramalot(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2016
This is a perfect "literalization" of African religiousity.

Nothing but sheep!

The fact that all pastors - Oyedepo, Oyakhilome etc don't literally do this, does not mean it's not what's going on in their churches.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by 12345kid(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Nigeria film
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by IamKollinx(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

I DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR 95% OF PASTORS
MOST ARE JUST TOO USELESS TO LISTEN TO.
PLENTY PASTORS ARE RETIRED/PRACTISING THIEVES, ARM ROBBER, RITUALISTS, 419ERS, POLYGAMISTS, ADULTEROUS FOOLS, CLOSET GAYS, MURDERERS, CHILD MOLESTERS, PANT SNIFFING PERVERTS grin, WIFE BEATERS, LAIRS, FRAUDSTERS, DRUGS TRAFFICKERS, ETC

I HATE THEM!!!They can be very cunning and wicked. They are just like Nigerian police. I still got respect for some though.

If someone just come to me and introduce himself as a pastor, my face go just be like shiite automatically. I feel disgusted by many of them.

Easy sisi grin
No kill me with laugh grin
Has any pastor sniffed ur pants before, shocked
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2016
IamKollinx:

Easy sisi grin
No kill me with laugh grin
Has any pastor sniffed ur pants before, shocked

Yes oo angry grin
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by IamKollinx(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:

Yes oo angry grin

Chisus... tongue shocked
Hope u catch am!?
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2016
IamKollinx:

Chisus... tongue shocked
Hope u catch am!?

cheesy grin cheesy

There is this idiot for my former area wey tell my friend say he wan use holy oyel anoint her VEEGAY so she go quick see husband grin grin

Pastors ke, plenty of them just useless my brother.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Krismart(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2016
People should stop using Christianity for a joke. I wonder why human beings still attend such churches
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by hokafor(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Dont blame the fake pastor but the naive members
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Anaskie(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Odiegwu! shocked
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by tmcleo2k2(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Demons everywhere shocked
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by IamKollinx(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:

cheesy grin cheesy

There is this idiot for my former area wey tell my friend say he wan use holy oyel anoint her VEEGAY so she go quick see husband grin grin

Pastors ke, plenty of them just useless my brother.
Ha!!!

Jehovah My God..

WTF...

No be small useless and jobless mumu some be oo shocked
Choi lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos / When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.