Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) (54685 Views)

Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by nelxxy(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Lol

I even day find better sheep n Goat.

So na him turn buhari to goat?
grin
Elijahrona2:
Lol

I even day find better sheep n Goat.

So na him turn buhari to goat?
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by jumper524(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2016
i no see any sheep ooo
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by wirinet(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2016
This is simply hypnosis. All pastors use a series of hypnotic procedures to control the minds its members. This way they can make members back like dogs or scream like demons. They can even make them commit suicide like Jim Jones of Guyana trajedy fame.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by gratiaeo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by gratiaeo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Laredojohn(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmm God is indeed a patience, of what excess is this, who is he glorifying ? God help us
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
IamKollinx:

Ha!!!

Jehovah My God..

WTF...

No be small useless and jobless mumu some be oo shocked
Choi lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin Useless to have this hostel mate back in school that was dating one Pastor from a prominent church (make i skip the name).He is married and was still fuccking this girl. The babe just carry big yansh, according to her if the pastor is drilling her, he will be so excited, him go dey quote bible untop the jangolova grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by theshaderoom: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don laugh tire
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by DaBullIT(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by bigpastor(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please give the names of the pastor, the fellow/usher standing both feet over the but*t*s and name of the church.
Let me take it up from there as a human activist.
the usher staning with both feet over the posterior aspect can cause secondary infertility anteriorly.

Did this actually happen for real or excerpts from african magic? b4 I expend my energy for naught!!!
Jesus rather washed His disciples' feet!!!
I don't understand the meaning of this ooooo
In evrything we're doing, DIARISS GOD!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by shefaz: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where are dos animals
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by IamKollinx(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:

grin grin grin grin Useless to have this hostel mate back in school that was dating one Pastor from a prominent church (make i skip the name).He is married and was still fuccking this girl. The babe just carry big yansh, according to her if the pastor is drilling her, he will be so excited, him go dey quote bible untop the jangolova grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why won't he be excited... He's in spirit Na. Lol
Who no like better thing,
+ Speaking in tongues too I guess.

#shooo
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by uvalued(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
nonsense... i was thinking i will see literal sheep and goats....wasted bandwidth msth=chew
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by MizMyColi(f): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is this a movie?
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by johntredon: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
that's Christianity for u. juju and money
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Puredove: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
how i wish its ileya time !
pastor don make moni b dat
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Sunkyphil(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
dis one na correct jazz
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Edd1e(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
My God. Hypnotism of the highest order...
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by juman(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
They turned religion to comedy.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by IndianBwoy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Im Indian and im speechless. shocked cheesy lipsrsealed

W.t.f
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
LWKM
I can't stop laughing, the jazz that man is using strong oh! Lucky enough the jazz could not hypnotize all his members. I pray the Holy Spirit opens the eyes of those yet to fall under the spell before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by MARKone(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
All my "seep" come undecided

Uwa Mmebi. Well Na for "seeps" that attends his church, their cord to chew cheesy
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by cbngov25: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
In fact ehn... If not that I know heaven and hell is real, I'd have jejeli joined paganism.... This is d highest height of gullibilty
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Thandiubani(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wow! The stupidity, folly and foolishness in/of religion baffles me. cheesy embarassed
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by DedeNkem: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bunch of id*iots. Most religious nuts here on NL would do the same.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by sinaj(f): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Mostwanted7 Sinaj Modsenemy tiaralove Minasota emmyw have you seen this? shocked
daz why I hate miracle churches tufiakwa
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by bolt000(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rubbish even the goats sef plenty pass sheeps
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by tottinova: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Watch Pastor turn almost Half of his Church members into Sheeps & Goats right inside his Church
Shocking isn't? shocked shocked

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puK80q021eM

Mobile devices watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puK80q021eM

source: subscribe: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

He's a farmer not a pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by ybalogs(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Lol Dont judge anyone
I definitely can judge this. These kind of pastors will definitely end up in the deepest part of Hell.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by eendada: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Imagine.. Whats the meaning of this
God save us
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by aprokomania(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
nice check this post out 5 ways to make extra income aside your day job www.nairaland.com/2983886/five-businesses-run-job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.