Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) (54668 Views)

Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Eaugusta(f): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
God pls open the eyes of your children to knw their right as christians
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by balo2rule(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
this one naa one chance church ooooooo

<<<<<<Balo2Rule>>>>>>
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by wtfCode: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin This is why i don't go to church mehn.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by dorisdiva(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
what precisely is he ( pastor ) trying to prove ? undecidedwhat precisely is he ( pastor ) trying to prove ?
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
What's the meaning of this pooo??.. Y are people this gullible? This isn't a church... It's just a gathering where people display madness
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by DropShot: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari sef

Chai, see wetin election loss don turn a whole human being to.

I'm sure you see Buhari in your dreams, real and imagine.
grin
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by 41lady(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
That's drama, not reality, which part of the Bible says JESUS CHRIST turn humans to sheep? Or is it because JESUS uses sheep as parables to explain to his disciples how important is a human that lost his way and the need to bring such soul back to the kingdom of GOD. Me that is not pastor can not misintepret that verse. That's why JESUS says not all who uses or are called by HIS name are his followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by vislabraye(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

I DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR 95% OF PASTORS
MOST ARE JUST TOO USELESS TO LISTEN TO.
PLENTY PASTORS ARE RETIRED/PRACTISING THIEVES, ARM ROBBER, RITUALISTS, 419ERS, POLYGAMISTS, ADULTEROUS FOOLS, CLOSET GAYS, MURDERERS, CHILD MOLESTERS, PANT SNIFFING PERVERTS grin, WIFE BEATERS, LAIRS, FRAUDSTERS, DRUGS TRAFFICKERS, ETC

I HATE THEM!!!They can be very cunning and wicked. They are just like Nigerian police. I still got respect for some though.

If someone just come to me and introduce himself as a pastor, my face go just be like shiite automatically. I feel disgusted by many of them.

Touch not my anointed. grin .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Ashehu001(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nothing rather than an evil spirit power!
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by LordElNou: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
What's he trying to prove?!
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Him suppose give dem grass to eat na cry
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
DropShot:

Chai, see wetin election loss don turn a whole human being to.
I'm sure you see Buhari in your dreams, real and imagine. grin
drop-shit, what do u mean?
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Jeffobinna1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
AY should come and pick this pastor and his members,they are real comedians. End time pastor.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by wirinet(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Most of the pastors of new generation churches must have read courses on hypnosis. How else can they make members believe they are demi gods and get them to empty their wallets apart from their minds. A professional hypnosis practitioner can get you to do anything, as long as you succumb to the suggestions (believe) the hypnotic.

Here is a typical example of a hypnotic hypnotizing a judge in America Got Talent, with some members of the audience succumbing to the hypnotic also. This is similar to the technics most pastors use to hypnotize their members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9dFLXV9hs0
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by DropShot: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
drop-shit, what do u mean?
Political thug.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Tobium1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't believe in any pastor
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by gbigbega: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
That man is not a pastor at all. He is obviously using demonic power to control the people. If he knows the bible he will know that Jesus said we are all sheep and he (Jesus) is the only Shepherd. This is a case of the blind leading the blind.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by zpakln(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by brojoshua: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
The false prophets are in their heavens on the earth including the great prophets and so they built comfortable places for themselves on the earth and are swimming in their pools and fouling it, the people they have gotten for themselves on the earth by their harlotry, and are sitting on them doing as they like in their heavens on the earth. Many of them making millions among them, "prospering" as they say. They are enjoying themselves to the uttermost in their heavens on the earth in the midst of their sheep or people and thereafter they shall all be cast into everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, in the day of His righteousness judgment except for those among them who will or does not persist in unbelief.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
timidapsin:
Lol Dont judge anyone
i hate dis ur quote eeh infact any pastor dat mess wit me i wil judge him to jail...stop misleading pple while you die in silence.judge if not keep calm
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by timidapsin(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Adikam:
i hate dis ur quote eeh infact any pastor dat mess wit me i wil judge him to jail...stop misleading pple while you die in silence.judge if not keep calm
bros you dey vex oh...
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Fixryte(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
PLEASE BEWARE OF FAKE PASTOR.

THEY ARE BOUNTIFUL ALL AROUND U

READ UR BIBLE AND STICK TO THUS SAYS THE LORD
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by tomzman: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
People like this are the ones that give christianity a bad name.
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Greg007(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari sef

Lol. Watin buhari do 4 this one nw?
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by HenryOdeh2016(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
OP , It is Sheep and not Sheeps . It remains in singular form so pls take note. Thanks
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by dhamiethekid(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
only God is the sheperd. do dis pastors read d cover of d bible or wat. angry
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Sunseeker: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
The love of MONEY is the root of ALL evil !

Church is Big Buisness in Africa !
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by mezebel(f): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
thefakestan:
Why una dey call Lala him no dey go Church?

ThefakeStan
always comenting rubbish and backing itup with fake satan....

Receieve IPOB sense, amen
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
A blind follows the blind and they together falls into a pity
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by thefakestan: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
mezebel:

Chai e pain you?
What is IPOB?

IPad I know!
Btw it's "commenting".

Thank me later
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by thefakestan: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
mezebel:

Chai e pain you?
What is IPOB?

IPad I know!
Btw it's "commenting".

Thank me later

Make the real Satan follow u be that.
grin
Re: Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) by 3kay945(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
If this is not planned, why all ladies wearing long pants with skirt. Just asking o.
Well, Nigerian are not this gullible at least not yet cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.