Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. (22935 Views)

Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / The TRUE Definition Of Nigerian Salary & Wages (PHOTO) - Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by MrOmoyemi: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
I nearly board her bike one day at Mokola, she shuttles btw mokola nd Iwo-road in Ibadan, her male colleagues said, she has been in that business long time ago.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by IndianBwoy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
she can kill a lion with her bare hands.

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by aderemiAf(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
I saw her with my eyes today she even called me "Bros are going; Mokola, gate, roundabout.... THE information is real and authentic

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by pleadge(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
This one Na man

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by darkenkach(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Should we be proud of her? No
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by danot1030: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Op I beg I don't believe, that person cannot be a woman, he just weave his hair.

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by sukkot: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
InsanJidda:
see ya life

Bros na greetings we dey. we remain ever loyal undecided
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by hollywater: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Respect.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by theEYe21(f): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hard times, respect her hustle. #Equality
uncleFola:
That moment you see Women getting involved in some commercial works we mostly See Men doing, I think it is nothing but "real definition of hustling"...Kudos to our Mothers out there that will go through tunnels of hardwork not to see their kids suffer.... Let's keep encouraging women that what a Man can do, a Woman might not do it better, but will do it too...Atimes even better.....

I stumbled on this Woman at Iwo road in Ibadan. She was very serious hustling for the day as a cyclist ... I Was very proud of her . I couldn't just keep my Fingers to myself, Smile.... I brought out my phone and took some pictures of her....
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by famo19: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
God bless this woman
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by 4nobody4every1: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
cool wink
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Charbless(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Only in Lagos
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by GoodcasHMan: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
This one na man made woman o
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by manakocha(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
see am, so gallant..... no even send at all, how poverty sef no go fear this zobo face... all the best as u hustle
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is not commercial, is for private use, is nothing new, so many ladies drive bikes in d east
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Lovelynature(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
The hustle is real. God bless her hustle
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by bedspread: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
This wo (MAN) GO BEAT MAN SHEGE

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by marshborn(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why the passengers come dey frown like that? grin
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by chubbygal(f): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
We are help mate

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by homeboy205: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by fejicruz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
How much?
greall12:
Space

To let.
;DHow much?
greall12:
Space

To let.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Krismart(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Where is she? cos I'm seeing 3 men on that bike

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Maski87: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don get ogasim already,I wait for this woman every day
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Shome36(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are you sure this one no be man?

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Damfostopper(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Omo if dat woman hit you.... C ha hand like dat woman in TNA wrestling named HAVOC

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
uncleFola:
That moment you see Women getting involved in some commercial works we mostly See Men doing, I think it is nothing but "real definition of hustling"...Kudos to our Mothers out there that will go through tunnels of hardwork not to see their kids suffer.... Let's keep encouraging women that what a Man can do, a Woman might not do it better, but will do it too...Atimes even better.....

I stumbled on this Woman at Iwo road in Ibadan. She was very serious hustling for the day as a cyclist ... I Was very proud of her . I couldn't just keep my Fingers to myself, Smile.... I brought out my phone and took some pictures of her....

Na woman or na man be this If this one handle man na die o

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by klassykute(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
uncleFola:
So I made it here to FP...... I dedicate this to Iya Folarin..... I love you mummy.
were de trophy wey u get
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by charlesucheh(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
That didn't look like a SHE to me at all... Is this news right.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by walesho(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
sukkot:
nigga behind the woman looking at the cameraman like ' nigga what you taking my picture for ? angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3486719_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

And the last guy look scared and worried
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Lumig: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Let the female folks also feel the heat /stress most men go through to put bread on the table. Cos most female rubbish the efforts of their men as if they are lazy. Let them have a taste.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by uncleFola(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
klassykute:
were de trophy wey u get
Heya!!!, sorry, who collected your biscuit now? Btw, why you dey hate sef You need intervention b4 it is too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Turns Down A 200k Job, Because He Loves His Job Of 50k / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) / Konga Lays Off 10% Of Its Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.