Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. (22936 Views)

Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / The TRUE Definition Of Nigerian Salary & Wages (PHOTO) - Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by klassykute(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
uncleFola:
Heya!!!, sorry, who collected your biscuit now? Btw, why you dey hate sef You need intervention b4 it is too late.
lol bro i dn hit ftc reach 5times ... my topic don hit fp once so watin i wan hate for...... hun..
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by holywota: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
thats a man joo
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by FTBOY: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
she's what i call a feminist....lezz, don't you think so?

cc: daretodiffer shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by God2man(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Does this pic look like a woman?
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by uncleFola(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
klassykute:
lol bro i dn hit ftc reach 5times ... my topic don hit fp once so watin i wan hate for...... hun..
It doesn't matter if you have even hit fp 1million times, hate is hate, nd 4 ur info, this is not my 1st on fp too, I just see it as usual habit to celebrate fp, It is human nature to envy and that is your ish.... Not even here to drag stuff like this with you... Just next time, is better for you to shut the hell up than to spit rubbish..... Ok?
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by klassykute(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
uncleFola:
It doesn't matter if you have even hit fp 1million times, hate is hate, nd 4 ur info, this is not my 1st on fp too, I just see it as usual habit to celebrate fp, It is human nature to envy and that is your ish.... Not even here to drag stuff like this with you... Just next time, is better for you to shut the hell up than to spit rubbish..... Ok?
lol see d way dis wan turn am to insult just cos i ask wey gift .... lol small pikin making a mountain out of a hill .. abeg wen u dey do ur 18yrz birthday i pray oluwa bless u wit brain to learn hw to talk .

cos cnt see any tin like crap on wat ave said
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by lezz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
FTBOY:
she's what i call a feminist....le.zz, don't you think so?

cc: daretodiffer shocked shocked
Damn!!! She looks like a man!!!

There's nothing feminine in her, she reeks of hormonal imbalance!!! grin grin grin
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by klassykute(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
uncleFola:
mumu wey still dey chop for him mama house dey pick small 500 nia dey say pesin dey hate.. hate watin na.. who get dat time to waste .. guy u better sit down nd tink hw u go make money nd get better future ooo cos dis one no b life ... if na car wey pass my own u buy i go dey hear .. or if u build duplex wen na 2flat i get i go still hear.. suffet head
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Sugahylz(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Omo this wan gallant gan!
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:

There's nothing feminine in her, she reeks of hormonal imbalance!!! grin grin grin
Damn lezz, that was mean... Tell me, has that JoeCutie dude answer your question?
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by lezz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Damn le.zz, that was mean... Tell me, has that JoeCutie dude answer your question?
Lolz, he's still playing blind and finger-crippled!!!

Not a single response from him.

He's just another indoctrinated, _pussy-gropping male who fell victim for the antics of these godless internet females!
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by joseph1832(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Lolz, he's still playing blind and finger-crippled!!!

Not a single response from him.

He's just another indoctrinated, _pussy-gropping male who fell victim for the antics of these godless internet females!
LMFAO. So I guess its safe to say the dude is a classic woman wrapper. LMAO.

I mean, dude, just check the people he follows, all females, and not a single male, I've even wonder why, never did it cross my mind that the dude is a sucker for them females. LOL.

Well I hope he enjoys his time following them about, one will have to hope the dude doesn't evolve into a wimp, or worse still, a wussy. LMFAO.

Cheers to him. grin grin grin
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by uncleFola(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
klassykute:
mumu wey still dey chop for him mama house dey pick small 500 nia dey say pesin dey hate.. hate watin na.. who get dat time to waste .. guy u better sit down nd tink hw u go make money nd get better future ooo cos dis one no b life ... if na car wey pass my own u buy i go dey hear .. or if u build duplex wen na 2flat i get i go still hear.. suffet head
Lol...... Maybe you ain't making enough money.... I can show u how to.... Lolzzz, this guy is really cracking me oo... Obaje gan o.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Djmamman(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
uncleFola:
That moment you see Women getting involved in some commercial works we mostly See Men doing, I think it is nothing but "real definition of hustling"...Kudos to our Mothers out there that will go through tunnels of hardwork not to see their kids suffer.... Let's keep encouraging women that what a Man can do, a Woman might not do it better, but will do it too...Atimes even better.....

I stumbled on this Woman at Iwo road in Ibadan. She was very serious hustling for the day as a cyclist ... I Was very proud of her . I couldn't just keep my Fingers to myself, Smile.... I brought out my phone and took some pictures of her....

By mare looking the woman look giant can defend her self and her asset, but all the same I advises her she should be picking her gender to avoid humiliations and is better than a women trafficking their body for survival, keep it up .
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by FTBOY: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2016
lezz:

exactly! so in my opinion, this is how feminists should look like....as it's all about equality with men. grin grin
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by cardoctor(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
See her muscles and hard face. Just make sure you don't pelt her backside with your abunna while seated behind or else you go hear am. See the scary faces of the guys behind her.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Louiscutedude(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2016
She b wan b lyk man oooo
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Akious2k2(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2016
ogawisdom:
She dey mean ooo, if u try anyhw with her u go see anyhw grin
Anything like what? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chooking?

BTW, what a woman can do, dey say, a man can do, even better... Oh sorry, d other way round

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Turns Down A 200k Job, Because He Loves His Job Of 50k / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) / Konga Lays Off 10% Of Its Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.