Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka (51192 Views)

Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by sixtuschimere: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
According to former Nations Newspaper Correspondent and journalist Martin Nworah who lives in Awka,a man allegedly received the punishment of his life from a soldier after he was wrongly accused of stealing phone.Below is what he wrote...

'I believe in this country and our institutions. But scenes like this in the public make me cringe.
I am afraid of being a Nigerian'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-what-nigerian-soldier-did-to-man.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by sixtuschimere: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2017

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by olaniyi0(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin 9ja soldiers grin grin grin end of the line
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
angry nobody does this to me angry

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by saydfact(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3575195/how-many-guys-slept
Hope he didn't ask one of those questions.. Lol
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Ten12(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Me I dey jejeli respect myself each time I see a Nigerian soldier...because even their top oga dem dey mistakenly kill innocent idp children and nothing dey happen

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by rifasenate11(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
this is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by DozieInc(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
False accusation

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by modelsms(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
The bad part may be that the guy will be found innocent at end.
But at times , after being a victim of these petty theft u feel like dealing ruthlessly with any seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mennnnn! Monkey tail na dead o! I take one shot just now na I bail go house. Make I go out on Gen base on NEPA Father! Na I return back inside house go pull shirt. I go back again begin lose right and trouser button, only to pause see say light dey since, na me nor put on light for living room as I enter.

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by brunofarad(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wicked
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Richie0974: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't know how people find it funny when they see Soldiers beating a grown up or hear tales of how a soldier beat the life out of a full grown man, for Christ sake we're not animals. I've seen a man being beaten in front of his child all because he answered a call from his wife when a soldier was talking, how do you expect the Child to feel, tomorrow you then hear of someone who detests the Army and would do anything to kill any of them, issues like this are what fuel hatred. There are lot of things wrong with our Nigerian Army, and to think the young man was wrongly accused just makes me weep for this country I'm sure the soldier will go unpunished.
In saner climes, soldier don't just beat people when they feel like it, issues related to this are handled by the police, I just don't understand the mentality the Nigerian Army have that as long as they're in their uniform, they can do whatever they want.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Una too dey give all these soldiers unnecessary respect. If they get strong head make dem con face person one on one. grin but na lie, dem go come in tens of twenties dey flaunt weapon dey do gragra. Was at one ashowo joint last week na so one soldier just land from no where con ddy do anyhow for boys. We gather am beat craze commot from hin body. Small blow weh he chop for mouth he dey bleed. But we all later ran away sha coz as usual, they will come back in tens and twenties. grin. Na the people way no sabi anything weh happen just con siddon drink for bar we con dey pity pass. Na dem go use head chop all the beating. grin

[quote author=DESNAT post=53015058][/quote]
This is obviously someone who hasn't tasted and experienced life. Who be soldier ? Na God? See many of them, you go handle them when it comes to physical combat. Na their ability to easily recruit deh always ginger them. If you doubt my story , go to cocacola road Ilorin , the first joint on that street, that bungalow, ask the bartenders if any of such incident occurred.

Cc; sirmanjar

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by hyfr(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
If im correct that's Unizik school gate area right?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by YesNo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tomorrow if Amnesty International accuse the NA of such crimes, they will use big grammar to defend themselves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Wonderful...and if he was guilty?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by adonbilivit: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
I strongly condemn this
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by soberdrunk(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Its times like this that you Suddenly realize that "Police is your friend" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
MAVRODIAL TREATMENT

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by EmmaLege: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by talk2hb1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nonsenseses

1 Like

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by OfficialMl(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Say God...
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by EnEnPeecee: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
jungle justice by an illiterate jungle soldiers in a jungle called Nigeria, been presided by a jungle dullard.

Nigeria which way!

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by segebase(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by osemoses1234(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
modelsms:
The bad part may be that the guy will be found innocent at end.
But at times , after being a victim of these petty theft u feel like dealing ruthlessly with any seen
na wa o u hear say person dey innocent u still dey write paya
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by kachi08(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
What are the circumstances behind his stealing? Capital punishment will not and will never solve the problem. We are all human beings Oga military! So little respect for humanity bikokwa.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by magicminister: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Same people that chastised pretty mike would see nothing wrong with the constant dehumanization of the citizens of Nigeria by the men in uniform that we pay to protect us.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Uyi168: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na civilian body dem for dey get power..boko boiz chasing u guys up and down
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by ArabMopol(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
dullard buhari shame to you.... ZOO

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Mark Boley Green Card Scam Busted 'Best Sex Ever' Text Message / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.