Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. (36723 Views)

Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Chimdiebere(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:
cheesy cheesy EVEN IF I BE MAN, I MUST MARRY NIGERIAN WOMAN.
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!
IF YOU WANT EVERY THING FOR THE RIGHT PACKAGE, E DEY FOR NIGERIAN WOMAN.

I NO BLAME BASTARDS FOR NL WEY NO GET RESPECT FOR NIGERIAN WOMEN, NA MEN WEY DEM SHIITE FROM YANSH COMOT GO INSULT THE BEST WOMEN IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

GO WARRI, OUR WOMEN ARE HARDWORKING AND FUNNY! THEY ARE READY TO DRINK OGOGORO AND FOR GET WAHALA.

GO CALABAR, IF OUR WOMEN FUCCCK YOU EHHHHHHH, YOUR PRICCK WILL BE IN UTMOST SHOCK FOR ONE MONTH!

GO OSUN, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN! OSUN LADIES ARE WONDERFULLY MADE

GO IMO, EVERY THING WEY DEY LAS VEGAS DEY THERE.IMO GURLS WILL MAKE YOU SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO WELL GROOMED P.UUSY AND EVEN AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE, THEM GO STILL SPEND FOR U IF YOU HE CORRECT GUY

WHAT ABOUT OUR FULANI WOMEN? THEM GET MEDICINE FOR EVERY THING! IF THEM CALL YOU TALK SAY," SISTERS COME I GET SOME THING FOR YA OGA ABEG JUST BUY AM IF YOUR OGA NA OTONBO! THEM GO GIVE YOU 200 NAIRA MAN POWER WEY GO MAKE HIM PRICCK STAND SOTEEEEEEEE THE MAN SEF GO BEGIN DEY CRY

ANAMBRA CHICKS NKO?I BE ANAMBRA BABE,OVER CONFIRM DEY WORRY ME.

EKITI WOMEN NKO? IF THEM POUND YAM FOR YOU, NO TO LIE DOWN SLEEP GO DEY HUNGRY YOU

WHAT ABOUT BENIN WOMEN ? SAY MAN USELESS NO BE FOR BENIN LADIES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. IF YOU LIKE CALL THEM ASHAWO, THAT ONE NA YOUR CONCERN! AT THE END OF THE DAY, THEM STILL BE BREADWINNERS! ALL HUSTLE NA HUSTLE!

INFACT, NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD. BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!
Pfuck you!

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Chimdiebere(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
adconline:
No big wedding if u marry a foreign woman, no in-laws asking for school fees, no traditional wedding.. In most cases, your in-law pays for the white wedding, foreign woman follows and loves u without looking at your wallet or background.. It's ok for a foreign woman to make more than her husband and there will be peace in the house, try that with Naija woman and tell me your result from jail or grave.. Foreign woman doesn't have any cultural hold-up i.e. It's ok to send flowers/chocolate on Val's day or special occasions unlike modern Naija woman who wants flowers/chocolate with Gucci Bag.. Naija woman loves diamond, Gucci bag but doesn't like Blow_job because her faith and culture are against it...
abeg help me tell all those haters o! just because we want to get married to foreign women that's why some of these girls here are angry!

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Chimdiebere(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
adconline:
No big wedding if u marry a foreign woman, no in-laws asking for school fees, no traditional wedding.. In most cases, your in-law pays for the white wedding, foreign woman follows and loves u without looking at your wallet or background.. It's ok for a foreign woman to make more than her husband and there will be peace in the house, try that with Naija woman and tell me your result from jail or grave.. Foreign woman doesn't have any cultural hold-up i.e. It's ok to send flowers/chocolate on Val's day or special occasions unlike modern Naija woman who wants flowers/chocolate with Gucci Bag.. Naija woman loves diamond, Gucci bag but doesn't like Blow_job because her faith and culture are against it...
abeg help me tell all those haters o! just because we want to get married to foreign women that's why some of these girls here are angry! story for the Demons! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by mommysgirl(f): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
ashewoboy:
All these guys wey dey shout foreign ladies, don't be surprised if they end up with nigerian ladies.

Nigerian ladies rock. If you don't like them, "kill yasef" *in mommysgirl's voice*
Smh
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by deejeet1: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Greene66:

I'm a kid because I don't like Nigerian women? Is it by force? Look here nigga buzz off and move on with your pathetic self. I'm entitled to my opinions here.

If you wana fvck a hundred Nigerian women good for you.

FYI my mother ain't Nigerian. And will u all leave my mum alone?? Seriously wtf?
no one is talking about love making here. Can you see why I called you a kid?

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Who cares undecided? But the thunder wey go fire you if you ask any Nigerian lady out henceforth is doing press up.

* I'm Haneefah not a nobody.
Are you trying to forcefully make me compromise my decision? cheesy
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
And some days back I saw " 10 reason why you should not date a Nigerian guy." So dey dont want to date us, but want us to marry them. Nigerian girls and thier fish brain.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by HaneefahAde(f): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to forcefully make me compromise my decision? cheesy

Not my biz undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Dainikel(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Love my Nigerian ladies. They've got it all.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Tellemall: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Greene66:

Did you read at all? Where did I specify that it's because my mom isn't Nigerian that's why I dislike Nigerian women? Where did I state that? You guys are too quick to comment is it that you are trying to book space or what? Or you just like mentioning people's mothers? Wtf?

Besides I DON'T LIKE NIGERIAN WOMEN! It's a personal preference. I was only responding to the op. I don't expect any quote from anybody. You like Nigerian women fine, good for you. I DON'T LIKE THEM.

Now leave me be.

OK. Mr Idontlike Nigerian Women.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Tellemall: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
banmee:

You are joking right?

No. Seriously. Step away from the ones who've mixed up with strangers and you'll find them just as bad, if not worse than equally unexposed Nigerians.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Be laughing yourself there. You re lucky your reply was in an online forum. If you were my fiancee and you gave me that K reply this night in my house, nting would have stopped me from not throwing you out of my compound and into the street this night.

Okay this is very funny!
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
bukatyne:

Okay this is very funny!
To YOU i guess?
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by banmee(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tellemall:

No. Seriously. Step away from the ones who've mixed up with strangers and you'll find them just as bad, if not worse than equally unexposed Nigerians.

I don't think you fully understand what you are saying. An unexposed society is easy to identify. The way you can identify it or gauge it is by the society itself. The way Nigerians think is phucked up which is evident in the fact that in more than half a century they have not found one passable leader. How can they? The leadership they choose will always be based on the way they think and approach issues.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chimdiebere:
Pfuck you!

Wetin dey worry this one?
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
RUBBISH THE SAME NIGERIA LADIES THAT START THINKING OF MARRIAGE AT THE AGE OF SIXTEEN JUST BECAUS THEY NEED A MAGA THAT WILL BUY IPHONE 4 THEM, WHILE THE EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN LADIES STARTED WORKING AT THE AGE OF 13 AND BOUGHT IPHONE FOR THEMSELFS B4 THEY CLOCK 15, SO OP TELL ME WHATS THE GROOMING FOR MARRIAGE AND HARDWORKING IN NIGERIA LADIES? THE SAME NIGERIA LADIES THAT COOKS POISON MAKING GUYS TO HAVE BIG BELLY AND DIABATES WHILE THE WHITE LADIES FOLLOWS A WELL PLACED FOOD CALENDER BY A NURTITIONIST.

How many did you buy urself at the age of 24?

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Tellemall: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
banmee:

I don't think you fully understand what you are saying. An unexposed society is easy to identify. The way you can identify it or gauge it is by the society itself. The way Nigerians think is phucked up which is evident in the fact that in more than half a century they have not found one passable leader. How can they? The leadership they choose will always be based on the way they think and approach issues.

I guess you've never met unexposed foreigners living in their own country. Take the Chinese / Koreans for instance.

Leadership has nothing to do with exposure. Nigerian leaders are exposed but refuse to do what is right by their people. Judging society by their actions can't work.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by banmee(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tellemall:

I guess you've never met unexposed foreigners living in their own country. Take the Chinese / Koreans for instance.

Leadership has nothing to do with exposure. Nigerian leaders are exposed but refuse to do what is right by their people. Judging society by their actions can't work.

Are you phucking kidding me? Where do these leaders come from? From the same society you claim does not matter in this context. Lets say a company exists and needs accountants but the society can only provide primary school leavers. How do you think the company would be able to balance it's books? How can you have a great country when most of it's people still live in the stone age mentally? You realise the country would have to select it's leaders from the society, right? You have people here on NL taking sides with people like wike and Amaechi when they should be condemning them. Or people condoning the actions of so called governors like the one from Ekiti. What do you think they'll do when they themselves become leaders? And later they'll be wondering why things have not changed or gotten better. How can it? When you have people who think it is ok to defecate in public, kill people summarily, give police bribe publicly, etc then nothing can get better. Like i have said in my previous post, i am not saying some form of craziness does not happen in other countries but the reactions of the vast majority of the society will give you an idea of how that society is. There is a front page topic right now saying Amaechi will club in wike's village and there are a lot of Nairalanders hailing the comment by the minister. A MINISTER for God's sake. If the mentality of Nigerians were exposed, by now, it would have reflected in it's society. How long do you think it should take before progress is shown in your opinion? A 100 years?

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Greene66: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2016
deejeet1:
no one is talking about love making here. Can you see why I called you a kid?

I repeat.. if you wana fvck a hundred Nigerian women. You are free. I remain on my stance.

Nigerian women suck.

#TeamForeignGirls.

Now move along undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Tellemall: 5:31am On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

Are you phucking kidding me? Where do these leaders come from? From the same society you claim does not matter in this context. Lets say a company exists and needs accountants but the society can only provide primary school leavers. How do you think the company would be able to balance it's books? How can you have a great country when most of it's people still live in the stone age mentally? You realise the country would have to select it's leaders from the society, right? You have people here on NL taking sides with people like wike and Amaechi when they should be condemning them. Or people condoning the actions of so called governors like the one from Ekiti. What do you think they'll do when they themselves become leaders? And later they'll be wondering why things have not changed or gotten better. How can it? When you have people who think it is ok to defecate in public, kill people summarily, give police bribe publicly, etc then nothing can get better. Like i have said in my previous post, i am not saying some form of craziness does not happen in other countries but the reactions of the vast majority of the society will give you an idea of how that society is. There is a front page topic right now saying Amaechi will club in wike's village and there are a lot of Nairalanders hailing the comment by the minister. A MINISTER for God's sake. If the mentality of Nigerians were exposed, by now, it would have reflected in it's society. How long do you think it should take before progress is shown in your opinion? A 100 years?

No need to get crass and cross.

The things you point out in Nigeria can easily be pointed out elsewhere. Public defecation doesn't only occur in Nigeria, hell it happens in organized societies where it is deemed a public offense. And the only people who deem it so are probably those in gated communities. There's this impression that Nigerians are comfortable with the state they find themselves in, which isn't true. Most leaders are selected from society, but don't forget that society comes in layers. I believe a man who has sat as minister must've had experiences that mould him into a higher thinking being, but it doesn't mean you can rub his local opinions out of him. Zuma believed a bath would stop AIDS, but he's not from Nigeria.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by MrTimmyDux(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
These points used to be the qualities of Nigerian women from the 50s, they are d direct opposite of a modern day Nigerian woman not all but majority of Nigerian women.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by deejeet1: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Greene66:

I repeat.. if you wana fvck a hundred Nigerian women. You are free. I remain on my stance.

Nigerian women suck.

#TeamForeignGirls.

Now move along undecided
eyah sorry o... Wish you speedy recovery boy
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Greene66: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
deejeet1:
eyah sorry o... Wish you speedy recovery boy

Ok o daddy...

Move along... get a life.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by adconline(m): 3:37am On Mar 15, 2016
phetty:

Bros, make I ask, MOST rich women in abroad, how did they make their riches?
Work
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by adconline(m): 3:57am On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

That is what you keep shoving down our throats. Blame your Society, you can't compare two people of different societal and cultural backgrounds and expect same things from them. Let's take for example women from the West won't take most of the bullshit men dish out to Nigerian women, before you say jack divorce papers are upon you which you might lose a good chunk of your wealth to depending on the law.

I don't know where you get your views from, alot of women are breadwinners, contribute to the family finances and are making their marks. Is it foreigners that are marrying the poor, struggling guys?, suffering through thick and thin with? Some women might opt to marry rich men, it's their choice afterall which I don't fault cos most men ain't grateful to the women that was with them through the hard times, once the story changes the next thing is to gather concubines or plan to marry other wives. Rather than appreciate her then, the thank you wld be emotional trauma. Nigerian men's true colour comes out with money.

Gold diggers can be male or female. They abound everywhere. If you want to get married while calling yourself the head of the family and not spend on your wife, don't get married .

Keep deceiving yourself .. Most of these women you are talking about are in the minority .. Go to a Naija university and carry out a simple opinion poll, ask girls what are their plans after school, marriage is always in the is top three.. To be married to a guy who's going to put roof over their head. Most of them are more likely to be OK studying philosophy, sociology, etc, and hoping for a husband-not saying that these courses are bad, but how are u going to find a job in Naija in order to raise a family.
We are building a society where we don't challenge most of our young women to study STEM, because we know thare might be a "rich"husband out there.. Even most successful unmarried ones are berated.. why is it OK to ask a young man how he's going feed his family if he studies "philosophy" but it's OK for our young women to flock in that department?
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by JayJustus(m): 4:21am On Mar 15, 2016
Blade21:
nija girls too fat I wonder the kind of Nigerian girls you see

naija girls can't compare with east Africans for curves and shet...they are just too fat Lol...tested and approved!!! not all but 60%
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by HaneefahAde(f): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2016
adconline:

Keep deceiving yourself .. Most of these women you are talking about are in the minority .. Go to a Naija university and carry out a simple opinion poll, ask girls what are their plans after school, marriage is always in the is top three.. To be married to a guy who's going to put roof over their head. Most of them are more likely to be OK studying philosophy, sociology, etc, and hoping for a husband-not saying that these courses are bad, but how are u going to find a job in Naija in order to raise a family.
We are building a society where we don't challenge most of our young women to study STEM, because we know thare might be a "rich"husband out there.. Even most successful unmarried ones are berated.. why is it OK to ask a young man how he's going feed his family if he studies "philosophy" but it's OK for our young women to flock in that department?

Once again blame your Society. In a marriage who is expected to be the head of the family? Who is expected traditionally to be the breadwinner in the home? Of course there would be more concern about how the man will be able to earn than a woman. Even at that we see graduate women doing other jobs apart from their field to make money, be independent. But many people will still generalize when calling all women gold diggers cos of some hungry ones.

I don't know what Community you live in but most of the married women surrounding me, provide financially for their families either in conjunction with the man or even alone in cases of irresponsible or probably those going through rough times. Most houses are jointly built unless the man is very rich. And many women have their own houses apart from the matrimonial one. I really don't know what you are going on abt? Probably you wld prefer your wife builds the house you'll both build your family in, preferential differences. How many rich men are out there? And when a woman decides to just be on her own without being dependent whatsoever on any man people will still criticize and also generalize when calling women gold diggers.
And don't compare people from the West, an average high schooler has a part time job somewhere, in Nigeria how many graduates even have jobs talk more a secondary school student? And even there the patriarchal norm is just beginning to wane with women being the breadwinner in marriage or even single mothers.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by deejeet1: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Greene66:

Ok o daddy...

Move along... get a life.
get a life? SMH
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Ugosample(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2017
sukkot:
[b]I know most nigerian women are demons but nigerian men are equal if not more demonic than the women. you are all the same and are all cut from the same cloth and all have the same tendencies. go abroad ? nigerian men commit all manner of crimes in civilized countries just to get fast money. go asia ? they are pushing drugs like crazy. all over europe they are chasing bank frauds. how about the ones working in naija ? 419 and the ones working in banks ? they will withdraw your money behind your back. the politicians nko ? they will steal billions of dollars. the point here is the men are just as bad the women. the women dont have the liver to do all the things i mentioned that men do so their own hustling is ' stealing ' from men and using men as maga. but its the same thing they are doing with the men which is trying to get quick money. YOU ARE ALL THE SAME GET MONEY FAST PEOPLE, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WOMEN. THE ONES COMPLAINING ARE JUST ANGRY THAT THEY ARE BROKE LOL. like if a naija guy is rich you dont even have to con him out of his money as a naija woman - a rich naija man enjoys spending on women unless its a sophisticated rich man like dangote or adenuga who are conservative. point being > stop hating on your women because they are a mirror copy of who you are. you all deserve each other lolz you are all hustlers lol. CASE CLOSED[/b]
wow shocked
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by sukkot: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Ugosample:

wow shocked
lol. that post was eons ago. where you dig am up from
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by Ugosample(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2017
sukkot:
lol. that post was eons ago. where you dig am up from

LOL

It's not a crime to read old threads when you got the chance na tongue

But you have a point.
The system, upbringing and society has made BOTH the men and the women (many sha) the way they are.
But pot is always calling kettle black here.
Re: 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. by sukkot: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ugosample:

LOL

It's not a crime to read old threads when you got the chance na tongue

But you have a point.
The system, upbringing and society has made BOTH the men and the women (many sha) the way they are.
But pot is always calling kettle black here.
na true you talk my brother grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.