Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! (1043 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Shamstiel: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think I should just kill myself sad

Remember d girl I was about toasting? She said yes and we have started dating. She came 2 my house yesterday evening and I wanted to kiss her she said no... She was trying to kiss me and she stopped

I tried other means and I ended up sucking her brèasts and we started romancing (no kiss)
As she was moaning she now took her hand down to my dick and she touched it then she made a disappointment sound then she started saying I should stop

She said she is feeling dizzy that we should stop she nor gave excuse that I am bearing the same name with her boyfriend that it is difficult for her to make love to me (she told me I am bearing the same name with her boyfriend before)

I felt so embarrassed and I know that is not the problem, the problem is because of the size of my dick. My dick is actually the size of a dstv remote when at alert.

I have been so heartbroken since yesterday I didn't even suck brèasts up to 3 minutes because I was aiming for the botty
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Guy why?? :')

Ts crazy,the excuse she gave yhu...

Yhu know what's crazier??

Posting it on here... sad

Goodluck on yhur sexual escapades or should I say 'sucking' escapades sad

BTW:Have yhu blamed buhari today? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lwkwd! grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by menabae(f): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
ROTFL... grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Maxity02(f): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin cheesy shocked
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
LAUGH AND DIES
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Shamstiel: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
Guy why?? :')

Ts crazy,the excuse she gave yhu...

Yhu know what's crazier??

Posting it on here... sad

Goodluck on yhur sexual escapades or should I say 'sucking' escapades sad

BTW:Have yhu blamed buhari today? grin grin

I am confused I don't know what to do and nairaland is a faceless forum I think I am safe here
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Shamstiel: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Y are u ppls laughing? I am serious about this
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by MzOnajin1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LAUGH AND DIES
pls wake up, don't die like dis
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by MzOnajin1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Laughing in Korea, Eru nla
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
MzOnajin1:
pls wake up, don't die like dis
hehe d soft touch of ur hands woke me up
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by MzOnajin1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehe d soft touch of ur hands woke me up
Awww, Thanks dear
Re: The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Can some one tell me hwz the size of a dstv remote? Haven't seen one. Na GoTv I get

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches (ladies Only) / Queen’s College Sex Scandal: Police Grill Teacher For 13 Hours / When A Girl Goes Against Her Family Just To Be With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.