Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Cars Fall Inside Water - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Fall Inside Water (71657 Views)

Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats / Don't Fall For This Cheap Scam By A Nigerian Car Dealer. / Anthony Oke Bus Stop Is Cancelled. Do not fall victim of taskforce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Neocotez(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Funny
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by gazmann(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Elparaiso:
LOL, I believe in marine spirits now.
They needed the white car.
The rest na convoy.

#Scienceofstupid the extended length of the trawler and the gravity acting on the small car Is greater than the weogth of the tow truck tow truck
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by sladimeji(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
(Quote) (Report)1000Likes(Like)1 Share(Share)
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by alaskido(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
The mummy water stubborn like Rotimi Amaechi and Nyesome Wike grin grin
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Elparaiso(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
gazmann:

#Scienceofstupid the extended length of the trawler and the gravity acting on the small car Is greater than the weogth of the tow truck tow truck

Uncle Physicist. Thanks for your insult and explanation. But if you could not see the hilarity in what I wrote. I would advise that you leave physics for a while and work on your humor.

P.S. I'm an engineer, so your explanation is not lost on me.

1 Like

Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by ifyemex(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Photo shopping
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
lolx sumtin is wrong sumwhere
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by thelastgenius: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
See What Happens When Evil Spirits In River Need Your Car As Their Official Car

This is what happens when evil spirits inside the river need your car as their official Car. Hilarious too!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-what-happens-when-evil-spirits-in.html

This is some quality photoshop work right here...

Look Harder to see.... it's a pity I can't explain. cheesy
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by obstead200(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:
This is wht happens wen u ar tolling a made in Germany car with made in China tolling van or truck
u see ur imported German made life? U see ur Afghanistan made brain?

U can't even spell d word correctly yet u are talking German made, Chinese made etc. It is "towing" not "tolling"
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by writings: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Serious
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by dxdiag(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
hilarious
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by GURION: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

This is what happens when evil spirits inside the river need your car as their official Car. Hilarious too!

The last pix was SEEMINGLY photoshopped. Compare pix 3 and pix 4.

The body language of the onlookers in what shd most certainly be a shocking event, shows no interest/interraction with what's going on in pix 4...compared to their body language in other pictures (even though diff persons were captured in pix 1,2 & 3). And they forgot to remove the last guy on the right, wearing a blue jeans jacket...his posture did not change from his earlier posture in pix 3.

If proven to be photoshopped as per my assumptions, it was definitely a nice job. If on d contrary pix 4 actually happened, I would love to see d video...but even videos can be manipulated.
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by riqblaze(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
What happened here is not rocket science nor mammy water. It's simple physics. The tow vans were positioned the wrong way to lift the white car with the car axle track parallel to the river. This caused an anticlockwise moment towards the river due to the excess weight acting towards the river (that of the car and the crane jaw and half the weight of the tow van). This anticlockwise moment was generated because of the high center of gravity of the truck, the excess weight acting towards the river and most especially the narrow wheel base of the truck which formed the plane where all these forces were acting. This situation would have been salvaged if the truck was parked with its back facing the river ( the truck wheelbase parallel to the river). The forces would have generated more stability of the truck in that case because of a wider plane of action and a lower height of center of gravity

2 Likes

Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by nathpope(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hahahahahaahha
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Jj222(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
phemsie:
I dey tell you, no just Bleep with maami oshoronga, apani ma wa gun, olokiki oru
. lol
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Greg007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
RODFL. grin grin grin
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by bamlams(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Sayelabola(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

Seriously, the rescue trucks should have been on reverse mood...instead of the sideways mood...considering the fact that the ground is sloping.

Until these men act wisely and get it right, they shall continue to live in their folly.
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Sayelabola(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
riqblaze:
What happened here is not rocket science nor mammy water. It's simple physics. The tow vans were positioned the wrong way to lift the white car with the car axle track parallel to the river. This caused an anticlockwise moment towards the river due to the excess weight acting towards the river (that of the car and the crane jaw and half the weight of the tow van). This anticlockwise moment was generated because of the high center of gravity of the truck, the excess weight acting towards the river and most especially the narrow wheel base of the truck which formed the plane where all these forces were acting. This situation would have been salvaged if the truck was parked with its back facing the river ( the truck wheelbase parallel to the river). The forces would have generated more stability of the truck in that case because of a wider plane of action and a lower height of center of gravity

Well done bro.

Didn't know someone else has viewed it same way as I did before sharing my comment.

In other words, it shows that those men were more foolish than expected.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by thelastgenius: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
GURION:

The last pix was SEEMINGLY photoshopped. Compare pix 3 and pix 4.

The body language of the onlookers in what shd most certainly be a shocking event, shows no interest/interraction with what's going on in pix 4...compared to their body language in other pictures (even though diff persons were captured in pix 1,2 & 3). And they forgot to remove the last guy on the right, wearing a blue jeans jacket...his posture did not change from his earlier posture in pix 3.

If proven to be photoshopped as per my assumptions, it was definitely a nice job. If on d contrary pix 4 actually happened, I would love to see d video...but even videos can be manipulated.

Inclusive of a lady walking by a bus on the other side, same position in 3 and 4

You Got it Right!

All this Public Lecture about physics and mammi water tho'
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by chinuz(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't know who demanded all this physics and gravity explanations.. Can't some people see the humour in certain things??.. Afterall we have 75% theorist 25% practicals.
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
even these comments dey make me high. pls i need alomo to quech it.
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by SenatorJames(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't even know which one to believe., either Spiritual, Science or Photoshopped.
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by Achorise: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2016
pinkcita:

Story..young man you better at least travel and visit Lagos and be free
I have travelled, I stay in Lagos. Now out of Lagos.Listen and learn.The world is more spiritual than physical.
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by lordpriso(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol, funny
Re: Cars Fall Inside Water by pinkcita: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Achorise:
I have travelled, I stay in Lagos. Now out of Lagos.Listen and learn.The world is more spiritual than physical.
I stay in lagos,now out of lagos anyway no need to expose you lol just turn your self into a spirit and leave the physical world since the cars you see on the road is too spiritual for you...wake up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars / REMOTE FAULT ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS GUIDE By AutoMoTech / To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.