Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do (1450 Views)

Tips to stop people adding you on whatsapp groups / I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? / I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by successincentiv(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
please fellow webmasters, i applied mobile 'yes' to my blog but it is saying error. what should i do because i want to design my blog mobile template. Help me by dropping your comments please. You can check out my blog at www.successincentives..com
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by tolanikawo1: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Your mobile template is working
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by bedfordng(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
successincentiv:
please fellow webmasters, i applied mobile 'yes' to my blog but it is saying error. what should i do because i want to design my blog mobile template. Help me by dropping your comments please. You can check out my blog at www.successincentives..com
make sure you add it in the right spot and also include = . Mobile='yes' and also, your blog mobile template should be set on custom instead of using any of the mobile template
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by successincentiv(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
i did it but it didn't work for me.
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by bedfordng(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
successincentiv:
i did it but it didn't work for me.
guess you downloaded the template from the internet. It works only if you are using blogger default template or you tweak your downloaded template to have the mobile attributes before you can use the mobile yes tag. It won't work if using downloaded template without the mobile attribute code to enable the tag to work
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by successincentiv(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
visit my blog. am using blogger simple template
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by ikoscar(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2016
There are three possible reasons for that
1) you didn't put the mobile='yes' at the right location on the widget HTML code, It's meant to be between locked='false' and title. Something like locked='false' mobile='yes' title='authors'

2) you added mobile='only' in one of the widgets

3) there's a widget in the layout and missing in the HTML section or vice versa.

I hope this helps I rep oscarleeblog.com the Tech and school news Blog.
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by ikoscar(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2016
There are two possible reasons for that
1) you didn't put the mobile='yes' at the right location on the widget HTML code, It's meant to be between locked='false' and title. Something like locked='false' mobile='yes' title='authors'

2) you added mobile='only' in one of the widgets

3) there's a widget in the layout and missing in the HTML section or vice versa.

I hope this helps I rep oscarleeblog.com the Tech and school news Blog.
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by eworm: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
May be i saw this post late, but at the time of viewing ur site, d mobile is working well

whatt you need now is to get a custom domain name that will present your site better and for quick reference

successincentiv:
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by successincentiv(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2016
pls help. this is still not working. i want to make my gadgets appear on blogger mobile template
www.successincentives..com
Re: Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do by successincentiv(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
please help. Mobile='yes' is not working

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: Ask Any Questions Relating To Blogging Here / Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link. / How To Copyright Post From Other Blogs Without Giving Credits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.