Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? (2656 Views)

Tips to stop people adding you on whatsapp groups / I Have 100k That I Want To Invest In My Blog; What Are The Best Practices ? / Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pls what and what should I get for a maximum turnover from this initial funding.
I mean what are the blogging tools need and about how much.
First of all, am moving my blog from WordPress hosted, to WhoGoHost platform.
Then am buying A Perfect theme from theme forest.
Then the Active Campaign email marketing tool.
Pls which other tools do u suggest I get?
The blog is Starttells.com
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by georgen2u(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
300k? Bro the race is not for the swift oh. Its concept N creativity that rocks. I advise U divide the cash use it for other project not just a blog. The take time to think hard to work smart. These days working hard is for ur employee while U can get 4-5 seasoned writers in different categories. Try paid advertising using hot headlines N scandals.... goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
You should start by forming a team and not working alone.You sound clueless and directionless,your thoughtlessness is so potrayed in your post..With 300k i would blow up a site walahi,get a consultant pay them and get good advice,300k is good money for blog promotion and development..All the best
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
After opening up your site and reviewing it.I changed my mind to post and give you solutions.Don't spend money on promotion yet.infact overhaul the project.

The site looks sickly from the graphics to the layout even to the font your designer used.You need to have a standard for your site,after the standard,work on your graphics,you need very strong graphics and then you need a team for online commentaries,write ups to have your site spider-ed by google constantly.If you do this cool,but don't market the site as it is with 300k you would waste it.People's intuition these days are driven by standard..my guy check Lindaikeji nau check many to leapfame self...so why start falling short of standard.

When you have done this you move over to SEM and external sites advertising..A constant marketing of 250,000 targets monthly ( 3,000,000 ) in a year will keep your site attracting new peeps.So the goal is the chain must be complete..Your site has got to look very toosh to retain even the people you attract with whatever marketing algorithms you set up..

All the best !

By the way forget about turnover for 2years and keep your site in the heads of peeps for the first 2years with whatever profits u make don't start putting profits in your mind.It's the path of many that have failed in business
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by mr2kay(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
bro 300k for a blog is kinda too much O chai,but my input here is my AdSense is for sale you can check my signature for my last sale here's my number 08184564281 wishing you the best bro.also r guy here who mentioned Linda ikeji, did Linda use 300k O start her ? undecided
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Dclique(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Start with content. Make good content. That's the most important, not money, host, or design.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Intellab(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
If your niche is broad, write content on long tail ones then buy backlinks to rank for these terms.
See my signature for help on this.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by yomalex(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Engaging content is key With 300k you should be thinking foreign host
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by orbitame2011: 3:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Join the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Blog Directory http://allblogsdirectory.com

Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
I can convert 300k to 3million within 1month

1 Like

Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Dajugba: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
jboy73:

Thanks for the insight your comment brought. Please can you share that ideas with me?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by appsintell: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Anyone who told you you need 300k to promote your blog is just trying to eat your money...the best ways to promote is organically. ..you don't need hire anyone. ..get good content. .use Facebook. .how do you plan on making money?..so put away your money ..fold your sleeves and start searching for free tools get to work ...contact me if you want to learn more...but most importantly. ..it's not about spending money. .it's about a good monetizing strategy
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by WebclickNG: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bossforeva:
Pls what and what should I get for a maximum turnover from this initial funding.
You start first by engaging a professional blog designer. It is not enough to buy a premium theme. The best part of a successful blog start with a good plan. To be sincere N300K is not too much to invest in a blog. If someone tell you otherwise, that person is a novice. Have you find out how much Naij.com invest in their blog. Afterall, they hit the market few years ago. Now they own jiji (dot) ng

If you will like to know how to get ROI for you money in the short and long time, PM me at info@webclick.com.ng

Mind you, we have a blog design service at http://webclick.com.ng/services/corporate-blog-design/
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2016
jboy73:
Amen Stories.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2016
tfcinvests:
After opening up your site and reviewing it.I changed my mind to post and give you solutions.Don't spend money on promotion yet.infact overhaul the project.

The site looks sickly from the graphics to the layout even to the font your designer used.You need to have a standard for your site,after the standard,work on your graphics,you need very strong graphics and then you need a team for online commentaries,write ups to have your site spider-ed by google constantly.If you do this cool,but don't market the site as it is with 300k you would waste it.People's intuition these days are driven by standard..my guy check Lindaikeji nau check many to leapfame self...so why start falling short of standard.

When you have done this you move over to SEM and external sites advertising..A constant marketing of 250,000 targets monthly ( 3,000,000 ) in a year will keep your site attracting new peeps.So the goal is the chain must be complete..Your site has got to look very toosh to retain even the people you attract with whatever marketing algorithms you set up..

All the best !

By the way forget about turnover for 2years and keep your site in the heads of peeps for the first 2years with whatever profits u make don't start putting profits in your mind.It's the path of many that have failed in business
They are all function of the free theme I have been using, which is hosted by WordPress. If you read my post, the first thing I said, was that am changing the platform, then buy a premium theme, from where we customize.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2016
yomalex:
Engaging content is key
With 300k you should be thinking foreign host
I want people that I can easily get to, in case of any downtime.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by yomalex(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2016
Bossforeva:
I want people that I can easily get to, in case of any downtime.
makes no difference it's not as if you are going to their office.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2016
yomalex:
makes no difference it's not as if you are going to their office.
from my reviews, they are quick in responding to complaints, also, I heard Hostgator and BlueHost do have issues at times.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by emymeeky: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Bossforeva:

I don't spend up to #30k monthly on my blog but I make over #300k monthly . strategy is da key and not money

1 Like

Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by appsintell: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bossforeva:

I saw your blog. .it doesn't have fresh content 300k will not do magic....i can turn that blog into an android app that you are upload in Google and amazon play stores...there you will receive organic traffic. ...add me on whatsapp if you want to chat some more. ..+16477600363
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
@Bossforeva Since you replied,you deserve a response...we can take it up as an online project and make sure we take things step by step

1. Design an outline of where you are where u want to site to be in a year and where the site is starting from

2. Design a new outlook for the site ( It means you would need good hands or identify them down,the owns for grpahics and the ones for content

3. Plan to get onboard content writes and pair them with graphic hands so every article written gets a graphic displayed.2 content write and 2 graphic designer may be okay for a start not that 1 each will not do but at times you need people with different perspectives.

4. Launch your site

5. Have a target weekly you must tell them to get like 25 stories each week compulsorily uploaded so your site can have content and followership grow side by side

6. When you feel this has been followed and you have some good content that can keep people begin marketizing...plan to get 100,000views per month continuously for the first 3 years so ur site stays in the mind of people..

Bro..there's a lot to say i don tire...

i don't know if you will read and heed this advice.

I wish you all the best
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
emymeeky:

I don't spend up to #30k monthly on my blog but I make over #300k monthly . strategy is da key and not money
pls which strategy is that?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
tfcinvests:
@Bossforeva Since you replied,you deserve a response...we can take it up as an online project and make sure we take things step by step

1. Design an outline of where you are where u want to site to be in a year and where the site is starting from

2. Design a new outlook for the site ( It means you would need good hands or identify them down,the owns for grpahics and the ones for content

3. Plan to get onboard content writes and pair them with graphic hands so every article written gets a graphic displayed.2 content write and 2 graphic designer may be okay for a start not that 1 each will not do but at times you need people with different perspectives.

4. Launch your site

5. Have a target weekly you must tell them to get like 25 stories each week compulsorily uploaded so your site can have content and followership grow side by side

6. When you feel this has been followed and you have some good content that can keep people begin marketizing...plan to get 100,000views per month continuously for the first 3 years so ur site stays in the mind of people..

Bro..there's a lot to say i don tire...

i don't know if you will read and heed this advice.

I wish you all the best
pls which strategy would I use for the 100K monthly views?
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=appsintell post=44782813][/quote]yea! I need it to be in Mobile App and Website platform.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
You need a strategist who will think for you..I keep telling people bois were sleeping @ Linda ikeji's house back then when it started..you need aa clear defined role..you can be the project owner and financier and get guys to work on it...it's them that would bring the best for you..at it being you had one..i would be telling it technicalities to do this and that just as i have in this your post but you would easily pass them because it's not your rrole..Build your team You need 2 content writers which i recommend females as they would do the job better 2 graphic artist male.. 1 concept/web designer and strategist making 5 people and you can start each day sit down together brain storm and set off your ideas rolling after each meeting..i tell you 100k a month is a cheap deal if everything is set properly the average SEM guys can get a working system in place to get this done for you...

Don't work by yourself alone...get people of like minds.it's easy to get 2 female content writers on Nairaland..post a thread ask for content writers graphic artists and a strategist who are willing to work until the project gets on very stable ground..Get a lawyer with paperwork so u can sign a bidding to work together to avoid the black people's devils..( MY OWN LAST TEAM MY FRIENDS TRIED TO KILL ME WHEN I STARTED MAKING MONEY ) I know what i'm saying.IT'S THE AGREEMENT that let's everyone works in their proper confinement..

If you think fashion ladies trend etc has not been well touched you can even streamline your forum to have a focus.because the rate at which blogs are coming up daily i won't go into it personally unless i have 1 Million to put into it..

Talk to me on Skype we can continue from there...

1 Like

Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
tfcinvests:
You need a strategist who will think for you..I keep telling people bois were sleeping @ Linda ikeji's house back then when it started..you need aa clear defined role..you can be the project owner and financier and get guys to work on it...it's them that would bring the best for you..at it being you had one..i would be telling it technicalities to do this and that just as i have in this your post but you would easily pass them because it's not your rrole..Build your team You need 2 content writers which i recommend females as they would do the job better 2 graphic artist male.. 1 concept/web designer and strategist making 5 people and you can start each day sit down together brain storm and set off your ideas rolling after each meeting..i tell you 100k a month is a cheap deal if everything is set properly the average SEM guys can get a working system in place to get this done for you...

Don't work by yourself alone...get people of like minds.it's easy to get 2 female content writers on Nairaland..post a thread ask for content writers graphic artists and a strategist who are willing to work until the project gets on very stable ground..Get a lawyer with paperwork so u can sign a bidding to work together to avoid the black people's devils..( MY OWN LAST TEAM MY FRIENDS TRIED TO KILL ME WHEN I STARTED MAKING MONEY ) I know what i'm saying.IT'S THE AGREEMENT that let's everyone works in their proper confinement..

If you think fashion ladies trend etc has not been well touched you can even streamline your forum to have a focus.because the rate at which blogs are coming up daily i won't go into it personally unless i have 1 Million to put into it..

Talk to me on Skype we can continue from there...
actually, i have invested my personally finance on to, but this additional 300K is the one my new teammate who is based in the states, sent me to cofound the site, for a 25 ℅ ownership. About the graphic designer thing, I curate the images online, tho I have a Pro designer that does a contract job for me, for about 2K.
For the rest of the team, that I will personally select, and it will be on a paid job.
Pls lemme have ur WhatsApp contact, I got some strategies I wanna fund with the money too. The first is my Twitter followers, which is tending towards 2K now. Tis a Parody account.
The other is Via Email Marketing, which I know where too gather it with Active Campaign tools.
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
@Bossforeva are u really female ?
I don't do whatsapp i can't afford to keep scrolling while walking on the road..
You have all you need since u have knowledge of active campaigns in your mention about email marketing i don't think you need anyone..but your team is faulty..the graphic's designer fee will ruin your pocket..if u pay 2k per graphic it is terrible because it will limit the graphics u get for the site...it also applies for content-ing aswell..don't pay per graphic or content u need stake holders or salary earners..why...do i say this..

if the guy makes 100graphics per month.he would charge 2k x 100 = 200,000 Naira the same goes for the content write up too.. instead of doing this which looks cheap for a start but killing on a long run there is high unemployment take advantage of it.. off a graphic designer 25k per month for 100 graphics...yu need the multiplier effect am i making sense ?

This way u end up paying 25k for what u could have paid 200k... i'v helped u save huge with this idea... grin

There are girls on NL who would gladly write u 100 - 300 words article monthly for 15k than do sales girl..

tht why i say u need a strategist and not just to go ahead and just do it..can u post me samples of your pro designer's work here for me to see..i like to examine his work for you..although i already disqualified his continuous working with you with what i posted above..
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by tfcinvests: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
I'm not on whatsapp i'm not on linkedin i'm not on technorati i'm not on facebook i'm not on twitter...so..don't look for me in these domains... grin

Geez ur making me type a lot o..geez i need blood tonic abeg..Gotta go... play safe !
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by exportpro(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Omnibus Global Marketing Company offers a wide range of services ranging from Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, To Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions.

We act as a digital marketing support agent’ meeting brand‘s core target consumers at their receptive points of need.

Our Service is spiced with the latest research tools, system and skilled manpower in Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions, leading to total branding and actual sales delivery.

Realizing the importance of clients’ spends in digital marketing communications especially media buying, we are of the opinion that the spend must yield dividends with the aid of our various strategic alliances handling different areas of our operations.

It means finding the most strategic, compelling and effective ways of connecting with consumers. With our strategic Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special Digital Marketing Communication Solutions ; we combine conventional and unconventional innovations with measurement and evaluation.

We Can Help You Grow Your Business Profits Using digital marketing Techniques That Actually Work!!
Our Strategy Normally Includes, Email marketing, Mobile marketing, SMS marketing, Social Media marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content marketing, digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special digital marketing Communication Solutions. We Have Been Serving The Nigerian Market Since 2000.
Whatsapp:+2348185000488
Email: omnibuscompany@yahoo.com
www.osbng.com

we'd be more than happy to discuss the contents of this post/thread.
thanks
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by appsintell: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bossforeva:
yea! I need it to be in Mobile App and Website platform.

that blog is dry...get some good content
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
emymeeky:

can you share tips for upcoming bloggers
Re: I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
More Ideas pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Create A Tvseries Website Like 02tvseries Easily / Amazon SES AWS Accounts For Sale - 50k Sending Limit Approved / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.