Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (43797 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother / Malcolm Trimnell: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Son Graduates From The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2016
U r devastated nd demoralized by d jail term dats being pronounced on ur mum, wat do u tink s d mood of d deceased family?
R u asking us to pray for justice to prevail on ur mum or r u asking us to pray for supreme court to turn a blind eye on her case?
Wat do u tink wil b d prayer of the deceased family?
Certain tinks happen for us to learn our lessons, I wil just say keep calm, mayb d supreme court wil turn a blind eye nd overturn d appeal court judgement or mayb d supreme wil upheld it.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2016
if i talk say make thunder strike that your heartless mother shey e no go be like say i wicked. Make e no like say i dey vex, na only God go punish her for taking another man's life.
**resume my sleep on top transformer since nepa no bring light**

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by africanusvu(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2016
thank God u nw know there is God.bt stil remember that he is God of justice.he is stil God to the man ur mum killed.prayers dnt change justice

4 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2016
"my mother was not driving recklessly, her car just summersaulted"

Lol. I'm yet to see anyone who was driving at the legal speed limit and their car suddenly flipped over.

Truth is, this woman drove dangerously, and hit a medical doctor on the way from doing his duty. This doctor had a wife and kids...
Even worse, she ran away after the accident, hoping to cheat justice.

I can understand if she's remorseful or regretful now, but justice must take its course. Particularly as she failed to take enough steps to appease the family in this intervening period.

If I were in her shoes, I would have been coming to prostrate for them once a year to beg for mercy, and paid a hefty sum to the late doctor's estate as compensation... Or reparation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Localamos(m): 6:28am On Mar 13, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Don't worry, by God's grace the supreme court will rule in her favour

"Don't worry "?? Are you the supreme Court judge?

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Okudiover(m): 6:39am On Mar 13, 2016
olillywales:
Embattled Nigerian Actors Guild president,Ibinabo Fiberisima's son, Sean has written an open letter to Nigerians,begging them to pray for his mother ..This comes after the court of Appeal upheld her 5 year jail sentence leaving her with just one chance to appeal at the Supreme court .Sean a footballer wrote...

People of Nigeria,

This is Sean, first and proud son of Ibinabo Fiberesima, I write on here today to plead with all Nigerians to pray for my mother. She is going through the toughest of times right now, and so are we, her family. I've been reading heartbreaking comments on her matter that 'she thinks she's above the law', 'she doesn't feel sorry for the family of the deceased', 'she was drunk and deserves this punishment', let me get a few things straight with you now.My mother is the most humble woman I know, I was not aware she was a celebrity until I was about 14 and that's only because my uncle told me, she does not see herself or act as if she is above any other person.

She is a proud Nigerian who loves her country and its people.Secondly, she has been carrying heartbreak around with her for the past 11 years after the accident. She understands the pain for the deceased family and is very hurt about what happened herself. She has tried her utter most to console with the Family, so don't ever think she does not care.Thirdly she was not drunk, the charges are reckless and dangerous driving, first of all I refuse to believe my mother was driving recklessly or dangerous, as I've been in a car with her countless times and nothing has happened. On this occasion it was unfortunate, she was unlucky, her car flipped over which happens to a number of cars and another car smashed into her. She was in a comma for days, she could have easily lost her life, but thankfully, by Gods strength only she survived. She did not set out that day trying to kill someone or herself.

Right now my mother is broken, and needs the prayer and support of all Nigerians, so please put all your conspiracies about this matter aside, I know it's between her and God now.

Join us, myself, Craig her son who is 14, Malcolm and Brian her other sons and her beautiful Daughter Zino who is just 8, and the rest of her family, to pray for my Mother. Let God decide what is just and what is not.

Whatever your religion, join us and Pray for my mother as well as the family of the deceased. We can all get through this but not without God.

Thank you for reading, may God bless you all.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/ibinabo-fiberesimas-son-writes-open.html

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue So in all these write up you are asking us to pray for JUSTICE to be averted? Where did you even speak about the accident victim or your condolence to his family? Better go and get those high profile SANs to see what they can do to at least commute her sentence instead of you to come to the social media to gather public sympathy without even the slightest thought as to the family of the deceased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by jonzingcaesar(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Kelklein:
good boy!

bu me think that time your mama spent jumping upandan at the AMVCA, she should have been with TB Joshua..may be just may be
abi
is tb joshua an attorney or a lawyer?? Nawa for you bros

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by ADBOK: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2016
goldbim:
Eeyah,quite emotional,sweerie..but sorry,the law must be respected..the deceased too has kids that loved him before your mum accidentally hit him..so,let justice prevail..@least you 'l have access to see her in prison..but the deceased kids 'll never see their dad,anymore..let justice prevail,sweetheart.you and your siblings 'll be fine..
Can I marry you? Fantastic!...
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by okennab: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
walahi d letter self is not makin sense.... if she killed sombody u need avoid public show off. How can u hav a case lik dat and u ar busy paradin urself in d AMVCA 2016 U get luck ur mum is still aliv to face d law else na Okija liks she for don de swell belle and hand. D woman sef no de feel remorse at all. apology mu ass.
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by enygmababe: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Hiddentreasure1:
In as much as I dnt support wat she did or wat unfortunately happened to d deceased some persons here are jst so judgmental n annoying are u any better? Assuming she died who will u blame. This things happen daily on our roads nobody sees dat some wil run away without taking responsibilty at least she waited to take responsibilty for her actions some pple bashng n condeming d woman u r worse so stop forming holier than thou I sympatize with d deceased my His soul rest in peace n may d Almighty grant d family d fortitude to bear d loss. Note jailing her or even fining her won't bring d dead to life I jst pray for d family to bear dis loss

You are right, these things happen everyday on our roads but 80% of the time the perpetrator settles the family of the deceased and it ends there because the family knows it was a mistake and nothing can bring the deceased back. Did she make overtures to the family to settle out of court or was she high handed? Please take note that even when such a case has gotten to court, if the parties showed an inclination towards settlement the court would have allowed them settle it.

And by the way, 5 years jail term for manslaughter? Geez! The justice system probably took her status into consideration while giving her that term. Please go serve the term and be done with it. With night and day she'll probably do half. Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by streetzdreamz(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Hippy bullsh*t,the guy didn't even know how to choice his words well,proud son of.....who else should u be proud of if u ain't proud of your mum? she been heart broken since the crash?? well her pictures online says other wise,tried all her best to console the family? with 100k! interesting,don't even know what the fuss is all about,is it that she is allergic to the prison walls,or she a better human,or her crime doesn't warrant the time?infact the family of the deceased are lenient enough,if nit they should have pushed for a longer jail term,5yrs for the life of a man,and they still bargaining ,Nigerians should pray for your mum,well her fans will,hells bells,I don't even know how to pray.
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by jonzingcaesar(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2016
kaziblake:
Haba sister!
Because she is a celeb they shldnt jail her the way they jail other commoners?
She committed a crime and I'm very sure she didn't settle with the family well.
It's a goverment case,she shld face the music.
dont mind her, i dont know why people worship celeb than God,nawa oh, still waiting for the day one mumu celeb will cross my path, ice will become fire, 5years jail term is too small, give her life or even hanging

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by sweetcocoa(f): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Justice is all we ask for, no time for sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by ADBOK: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Favolly:
Nna, As much as I feel for you and your siblings, this isn't the time to be on social media trying to explain the difference between drunk driving and reckless/dangerous driving.

More importantly, you do not tell people “So please put your conspiracies aside...” It sounds impolite and if anything, it will aggravate readers rather than generate the empathy you seek from them because it comes across like you are accusing rather than pleading for empathy. Personally, I couldn't read past that sentence, it was off-putting.

This matter isn't personal. It's the law. The law may forgive but it also punishes and that's just the way it works. No one should be above it. As a UK trained graduate, I expect that you respect the law. Stop infuriating anger in the public over you mum's situation
The ladies on this thread are making beautiful sense. Sense!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by realtalk19: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2016
i hope after the jail term that her husband will stand with her. wil her husband hold on for 5years without sex? she was showing off everytin she was always involved in.
how did she become the AGN president sef despite the awaiting trial in court?
only in Naija can such happen. i hope she learns her lesson after this coz shes lucky the family of d late doctor didnt deal with her spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by goldbim(f): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Alhajipaulo:
Mumu. will alwayz shw demm self. smh
hello,i dnt talk to kidults!!!save yourself the stress.
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by goldbim(f): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2016
400billionman:

You are a good example of soneone who lacks experience.

No sane human will wish a fellow human one day behind bars except for criminals.

Take an excursion to a Nigerian prison facility and spend one night there. Then come back to repeat ur comment. Mostly, i dont know if you drive or know how accidents do happen.

Nigerians are lashing out at her owing to wrong perception of how she carries herself in public..
really??nobody's lashing out at her but are you aware someone's life was cut short against his will?fine,accidents happen but it cnt change the fact that the deceased family wants justice..!It could have been anyone..so sir,i guess this sums it up for me.GOODMORNING.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by goldbim(f): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Afroconnect:

It was an accident,why so cold towards the lady.
cold??not at all..i'm just being realistic here..we are all aware accidents are not deliberate.Goodmorning..
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by cardoctor(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
See as he is posing and advertising himself. He should be crying in the picture with blood shot eyes and scattered hair and the rest of the family members shown consoling him.
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2016
seyluv:
Honestly I don't understand why dey r dragging dis case.. It's really unfortunate that d doctor died, i can imagine d pain his death must av brought to his family but at d same time, it wasn't intentional, it was an accident I mean it was an accident for God's sake in which she was also involved, her Car was even a write off as we heard, she didn't set out dat day with d intention of killing.. But because she's a celebrity, dey kept on dragging & dragging d case ..
If I may ask how many people av dey jailed since wen dangote trailers have been killing Innocent Nigerians?? I believe dis case can settled out of court..

Forget sentiments here. She's being jailed according to the constitution of Nigeria.
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Would he be saying this if the positions were reversed?

If the doctor had been the one who killed his mother?

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by sarutobie(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2016
texazzpete:

Lol. I'm yet to see anyone who was driving at the legal speed limit and their car suddenly flipped over.

Truth is, this woman drove dangerously, and hit a medical doctor on the way from doing his duty. This doctor had a wife and kids...

I can understand if she's remorseful or regretful now, but justice must take its course. Particularly as she failed to take enough steps to appease the family in this intervening period.

If I were in her shoes, I would have been coming to prostrate for them once a year to beg for mercy, and paid a hefty sum to the late doctor's estate as compensation... Or reparation.

Ermm about the running away from the scene of the accident,you and I know it was probably the sensible thing to do..she would have been lynched right there via jungle justice things.. No be naija we dey? I agree with the rest of your post..
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by victorazy(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Why is it that na ladies comment pass! They don see fine boy grin
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by shizzy7(f): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2016
nd07:

why r u ds heartless? did she plan killing him? even if she is executed, has it brought back d deceased? aren't u caught in some mistakes? if u r held responsible 4 every bit of your misdeeds, would u still live?
Shut up abeg....

You're not making ANY SENSE...

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by guttentag(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2016
I just wise the modafuker that killed my dad will also be jail.

Let's pray for madam Ibinabo

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2016
texazzpete:

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by xtervaganza(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Your mother is a killer and an unremorseful at it. She killed someone and she did not even try to settle with the family of the deceased

She arrogantly ignored the family of the deceased and bribed the judge while she went about arrogantly contesting for actor's guild post and insulting everyone on her sight.

She should at least be given 10 years in jail cos this is pure man slaughter case. The 5 years given to her is a gift to your family.

The man your winsh evil mother killed has his own family too

Your mother deserved worse, if it's up to me I would have her hanged
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by martineinstein(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2016
400billionman:

You are a good example of soneone who lacks experience.

No sane human will wish a fellow human one day behind bars except for criminals.

Take an excursion to a Nigerian prison facility and spend one night there. Then come back to repeat ur comment. Mostly, i dont know if you drive or know how accidents do happen.

Nigerians are lashing out at her owing to wrong perception of how she carries herself in public..
y are u defending her? Is she your girlfriend? She is also a criminal too...kirikiri is meant for everybody; not only for the poor
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Wojuooh: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Arsenal v Watford four vip box tickets for Kokobet affiliates to watch Ighalo Odion kick Arsenal today. Example of Sportbetting giving back (photo)

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by bigiyaro(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2016
There is nothing to pray about, ur mom killed somebody's dad, cos of her recklessness, she'll go to prison n come back. U can visit her in the prison if u like. End of story.
Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by truly: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2016
goldiam:
The young man is full of wisdom going by what he wrote,at least he did not put up a defensive gesture anyway may the law of the land prevail.

Asking us to put conspiracies aside is wisdom?
Look a doctor is far more important to all of us than a celebrity!

Doctors lost their lives saving us from Ebola and Lassa Fever, what did celebrities contribute?
Perhaps the doctor was coming from a late night call to save somebody while a celebrity was probably coming from a party

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2016
whatever justice is rendered will not bring back the late doctor,am not saying ibinabo should not be punished but common 5years for manslaughter is too much for her....even if u kill her sef the late doc wont come back...so y the fuss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.