Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. (27649 Views)

Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Nigerian Cultist, 'Bruno' Killed By Rival Cult Member In Benin Republic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by ademasta(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
moshino:

COWARD!
Na sin if man pikin fear death again? grin
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by ademasta(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
damyzino:

u make sense small sha undecided
small? grin
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Iolite(f): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
ademasta:
Tell am "Bros I hail o, I remain loyal". Make him laugh small. Give am small change to buy ganja grin then leave the vicinity. Something wey person no see no dey smell for im nose. That's all

This is the proper thing I believe he should do.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by lyricalz: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
If am in ur shoes, I'll try and settle it out with him MAN 2 MAN, and if he still wanno f*ck with me, quietly I'll jes travel to that baba in benin, send him spiritual stroke or epilepsy, come back to watch him suffer and die slowly. Yet there won't be any trace to me, don't think I have the time and money to waste on police, sars or army. Shekina.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Prince16: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by derecho(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Receive Jesus Now!
Wait For Him at a Junction tomorrow,tell him FRIEND I'M DIFFERENT NOW.
If he threatens you again,tell him fearlessly that SOMETHING UNEXPECTED WILL HAPPEN TO HIM IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS( EXCEPT HE REPENTS).
Don't say more than that.Finish the rest in your room.The Other Cultists will learn from what will happen.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by jelal007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Drift:

The thing now is, he has denied ever saying anything of such when i reported him to a neighbor. He says i am trying to implicate him while still being all aggressive and cursing me out.
Won't he do the same at the police station?
I believe he is only trying to intimidate me but i'm not taking any chances.

More suggestion please.

Thank you.
Be making silly excuses. Your life is at stake here. Go to the DSS and lay a complaint with them. Don't take chances.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by vindisick: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tokt:
Swear allegiance to Nyesom Wike if u are in rivers and he will desist. It works.
lol.. guy wetin now?

1 Like

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Franzuby(f): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Weren't u d one who reported ds case on Wazobia FM a fortnight ago?

If u were d one, I rmbr u told kody that he was ur ex and tha he even beat up ur present.

Madam, just do wat kody advised...leave that area for a while and save ur life. Shikena!
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by victorking: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
ademasta:
Tell am "Bros I hail o, I remain loyal". Make him laugh small. Give am small change to buy ganja grin then leave the vicinity. Something wey person no see no dey smell for im nose. That's all

Bros na u talk better sense o. These bullies or cultists are normal human beings wt low self esteem. All u need to win their heart is to boost their ego cos they really need the love.

1 Like

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by ezefelix(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
DickDastardly:
Involve SARS directly
SARS will be too harsh.. Sars wil eliminate him sharperly. I tink police wil b better.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by donj84: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
vickylala239:

So after messing with the guy he will b alive....is it Dat u Dnt knw Dat cultist kill...

Will army resurrect the guy... though undertaking??

are aware that some of them are cultist too....

I wnt to also ask u....do u think police or force Dnt knw cultist?...do u think cultist now hide?

Go to final year student of any skool ask them to show you 6 cultist they will do Dat n perfectly.... this is to show you that police knw this Ppl too....and if police were to do clean job...I bet you Nigerian police will not Hv cultist....

Cuz is easy to trace them...Jst ask final year student Evn year 3....

Abi were they hiding during rivers state, state of assembly wahala?

Best advice is for the guy to run?
Oga run were. So he shud leave his studies..soldiers are still the best
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by humbleself242(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Report him to FEDERAL SARS
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by slevin1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
ademasta:
Do this and become his Jimmy for life. You'll soon be paying for his handouts, bike fares, tgif's, even money to use flex chic sef...... Think smart. Get him in the act ie on tape giving the threats. Be not so smart in doing that at ur own risk.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by FarmTech(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2016
Drift:

The thing now is, he has denied ever saying anything of such when i reported him to a neighbor. He says i am trying to implicate him while still being all aggressive and cursing me out.

More suggestion please.

Thank you.
Buy a spy camera and capture his threat. Then report to the police asap. If u fear and fall for him, he'll exploit u till u go broke.

1 Like

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by blaxx: 12:34am On Mar 15, 2016
get a gun and wait.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Preciousbouy(m): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=ademasta post=43723754]Tell am "Bros I hail o, I remain loyal". Make him laugh small. Give am small change to buy ganja grin then leave the vicinity. Something wey person no see no dey smell for im nose. That's all......
i sight you jare ...... for something bad not to happen, leave that area......... Abi yuh collect him girlfriend??

1 Like

Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Franky826: 1:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Drift:

More suggestion please.

Thank you.

Nobody can say a thing against me and deny it, why?? I use a spy camera in my phone I can literally record/video you stealthily you'd think I was playing with my phone( download from playstore or use torrent). So next time you are reporting him to police or any force, have a video/picture/sound recording of him that way you have proof he can never deny.

Or better yet let me give you an icing on the cake, maybe his time is near this was exactly how a cultist in my school days in esut threatened me saying he will kill me if I don't join them, he will even come and take me during lectures in front of my lecturer wetin he go do na kai who no sabi Bright He was from delta he was in 3rd year civil engineering I was an innocent guy in first year met/mat engr. That week he increased his threats one hot Friday afternoon like that I dey tutorial class next thing people begin dey run as we hear gunshots we dey used to am Esutites know what am saying grin as things clear small we come rush go the place near old law building side close to library see as bright lie for ground with pool of blood lifeless!!! Na em I turn begin jubilate people come dey fear think say I be rival dey no understand na em one guy come see am shout na dis idiot?? You no even die sef you go die again, he begin tell people how dis guy dey terrorize am. Omo tori long jare. My bro keep praying your own miracle is on the way grin grin
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Visitor700: 1:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by clitah: 2:34am On Mar 15, 2016
This guy is not telling us the truth.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by abokikhalifa: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2016
Rucheen:
how did you know he is a cultist if you're not one?

Ignore this people telling to involve SARS, steer clear off him if you can.

If you have not caused him injury or given him treat reconcile with him if possible.

note: if you cause him injury or give him death treat, instead of him to forgive he MUST get his Bags Packed revenge and run to West or EAST

you talk like one of them
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by ademasta(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Prince16:
Cc: Drift, ademasta moshino (d "brave one" )
https://www.nairaland.com/2987763/cultists-behead-two-students-abia
Ikunle o! Chai
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Afroconnect: 4:38am On Mar 17, 2016
issylarry:

chai u don watch vandam tire
Pray your Fada don't try it with someone like us. I hope you are one of those mouth blabblers,someday you meet the wrong one,and your mouth sends you to your
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by issylarry(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Afroconnect:

Pray your Fada don't try it with someone like us. I hope you are one of those mouth blabblers,someday you meet the wrong one,and your mouth sends you to your

wetin dz 1 dey talk?n besides hope u ain't quoting d wrong person ?me I no send o
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Abukc(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
ademasta:

No be like jolOf rice,you no go see am yet you go smell am.
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by ademasta(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abukc:

No be like jolOf rice,you no go see am yet you go smell am.
Chai! naija grin
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by Abukc(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
ademasta:

Chai! naija grin

That naija for you...
Re: A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me. by marklew: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
marklew:
wida!
wida you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Stabbed By Another Igbo Man In India (Photos, Disturbing Video) / Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.