Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? (608 Views)

Which Love Song Describes Your Present Relationship / Have You Cheated In Any Of Your Past Or Present Relationship? / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by vanemciver(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
I just need public opinion on the issue of whether to totally cut exes off in order to really move on with someone else or to keep them around as friends(I don't really believe in this)....I have personally experienced a case where there was this ex of my boyfriend who simply didn't go away, she was so active in the relationship..He mentioned her name every single time and one day i simply couldn't take it anymore...What do you guys think?...Is it right?...Shouldn't the ex be kicked out....They belong in the past and not the present
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Most men like to keep their exes (reasons yet unknown to me) but I with passion hate the idea
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by Kondomatic(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
It depends on how you broke up. There are people who build solid friendship before or while dating, everything works well for them except love.

I am one of them, we started as good friends then became lovers but things didn't go well between us as lovers so we dropped love to continue with our friendship.

She's my NO.1 friend till date.
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by Kondomatic(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
Most men like to keep their exes (reasons yet unknown to me) but I with passion hate the idea
I don't even know how unah dey reason. If most men keep in touch with their ex then it means that most women are still friends with their ex.

Blame men responsibly please.
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
I keep them close, buh not too close.
I'd just be on talking terms with them. nothing more.
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by temipet(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
It's always beta to stay clear of ur ex if really u love ur new partner mst especially if u ve a jealous ex but even apart from dat it's gud to always put ur past bhind u
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by missKiffy(f): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
You don't have to be an enemy with your ex but I don't believe in keeping them around, let's go our separate ways and live our separate lives, it doesn't mean we are not cool with each other tho
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by Fmartin(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
It depends on hw d two broke up. Bt if ur bf/gf is sum1 u cnt trust, beta do d nidful.
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by Kingsasian(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
missKiffy:
You don't have to be an enemy with your ex but I don't believe in keeping them around, let's go our separate ways and live our separate lives, it doesn't mean we are not cool with each other tho
exactly
Re: Exes: Is It Okay To Keep Them Around In Ur Life And Present Relationship??? by vanemciver(f): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
It isn't easy, trust me.....It was excrutiating just enduring it....All I did was wish that he would simply forget her and put her behind for real but that's not working out so well.....sigh

(1) (Reply)

Warning To The Girl Than Sent Me Kitty-Cat Pics / For Guys: Forget Everything You Know About Women And Read This. / What Are The 7things That Every Guy Needs To Have Before Going Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.