Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex (1023 Views)

Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business / See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception / Laura Ikeji Mocks Ex-boyfriend, Calls Him Idiot On IG After She Drove Past Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex by trhymes(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
One thing about Senator Dino Malaiye is this:, he loves classic and expensive cars ::: The Senator drove this to work on the 9th of March 2016...

To read on and view more pictures, click on this link:
http:///b84a01e

Re: See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dino Boy na ur time, use am. Àsìkò laye
Re: See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex by atilla(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
I like classic cars.

but this car no fine.
Re: See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex by osesology(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
atilla:
I like classic cars.

but this car no fine.
I thought I was the only one who noticed. Looks like an old- model car being rebranded.
Re: See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex by Kingsasian(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
osesology:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Looks like an old- model car being rebranded.
that is why it is called a "CLASSIC"car.
Re: See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex by osesology(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kingsasian:
that is why it is called a "CLASSIC"car.
Ok, but I still dont like it.
Re: See The Classic Car Dino Melaiye Drove To The National Assembly Complex by Kingsasian(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
osesology:

Ok, but I still dont like it.
that is because they are ancient cars....mainly for show-offs lol

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! Check Out What Happened To Raheem Lawal Car / Chai!!!!!...see What This Woman Wrote About Our Lord Jesus Christ / Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.