Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) (6517 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) / And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Marvell23(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have this girl friend of mine. We are in the same final year, she is studying Economics while I am studying business administration.

One thing about Deola (pseudo name) is her over demanding attitude. She is still in school but she wants me to buy her an air conditioner, and a Tecno Phantom 5 phone. She knows I am a Jumia rep saying I can always get those things cheaper. I can't count how many things I have bought for her but it seems she is not gonna change.

Do you guys advise I still continue with her
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Talk to her oga...grin
Am sure she'll understand...mayb yhu've led her to believe yhu can provide all she asks for....grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Must you come here and discuss this?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Eebrahym(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
EastGold:
Must you come here and discuss this?
I wonder too o
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by faray: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eyan Uncle Lie Mohammed
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Iolite(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes.
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by utenwuson: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
u ask if u can continue? yes u can bro but next tym buy her d entire jumia! air condition ko standing ni

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
How does killing involved in this matter, u overpampered her with gifts so she is used to that, but i dont see anything bad in it if u can afford to buy it for her
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Marvell23(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oma307:
How does killing involved in this matter, u overpampered her with gifts so she is used to that, but i dont see anything bad in it if u can to buy it for her
bro not that I overpampered her, when I buy her things is to show my love for her
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Kondomatic(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
She's an economist right?
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by barackodam: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
That your girlfriend is not an Economist.....economist don't spend lavishly naa, oh, maybe it's because in this case she ain't the one spending.

Brother, prove to her you're a B.admin stud too naa.

Free advice..........if you don't curtail her demanding attitude now, then my brother, you've lost her. Because a time might come when you can't give her what she wants, then you'd see her true colors. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by benigneOne(f): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
this is very funny considering the fact that she's an economist. if I may say, buy her the phone first if not someone else will.
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
benigneOne:
this is very funny considering the fact that she's an economist. if I may say, buy her the phone first if not someone else will.

And when she demands for a car, he has to buy it or someone else will. When she demands for a plane, he has to buy it or someone else will etc. Do you realise the cyclic loop you are pushing him into? Will you proffer this same advice to a male close to you?

You lack the capacity to criticise dialectic reason.

OP, count your teeth with your tongue. I won't say more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Qualer: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
benigneOne:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
run for your life boy,don't be foolish
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by hardbody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Marvell23:
I have this girl friend of mine. We are in the same final year, she is studying Economics while I am studying business administration.

One thing about Deola (pseudo name) is her over demanding attitude. She is still in school but she wants me to buy her an air conditioner, and a Tecno Phantom 5 phone. She knows I am a Jumia rep saying I can always get those things cheaper. I can't count how many things I have bought for her but it seems she is not gonna change.

You are both in final year. When did this supposed death threat start? If you had coped till now, just try and pull through and marry her at the CAMP. That way your troubles would not have been in vain.

But seriously, are we supposed to be advising you on a matter this simple and uncomplicated?

Are you sure you are a student let alone your level

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Onosone(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just talk to her. She will try and understand
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by daphid25(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Buy her 2 A.C, 2 Generator and 2 Phantom5

No need to pay bride price again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by babayega(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
This generation of clueless youths. My toothbrush broke, please what should I do? angry I don't Blame them, I blame those who take them seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by obowunmi(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Dump her
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Damfostopper(m): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2016
benigneOne:
oh God dash this one sense b4 d use him/her for ritual
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Walexsammy(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Marvell23:

Yes o baba, continue...mtchewww
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by 400billionman: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Nonsense..
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by refiner(f): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2016
so Marvell,I can see u truly do love me!

just a simple air condition and plantom5 u even brag about getting for me wif just a click of ur fingers DAT u came here and starts asking from romanclanders to get it for me or not!...abi?undecided

u never shin shom shin....DAT won is just d beginning...I will make sure I suck all ur destinies away!...e-diat!

abi u go com meet me for house!...I just dey laff u!...nansense!undecided
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by crismark(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2016
must u take permission b4 u break d useless relationship leave her 4 dangote's son
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2016
Marvell23:

Mtcheww
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
Ana akogheri undecided grin
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2016
benigneOne:
Ladies and gents, behold! A whor*'s mentality.
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2016
chimkaire:
Ana akogheri undecided grin
eehhh nwanne'm oma, ihu kwa eze ndi www.nkogheri.kom nkea, ike gwukwaraooo. Kedu ka imere ubochi nke ta?
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Ekehwinz: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Last last another guy go come carry your investment in the name of marriage and there will be nothing for you *in lagbaja's voice*
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2016
icedbeatz:
eehhh nwanne'm oma, ihu kwa eze ndi www.nkogheri.kom nkea, ike gwukwaraooo. Kedu ka imere ubochi nke ta?
Adi'm mma, odogwu smiley
Ekenee'm cool
Re: My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2016
chimkaire:
Adi'm mma, odogwu smiley
Ekenee'm cool
nne biko kwa so chukwu bu kwa odogwu oo, mana abu'm odu nwaya :-). Kedu ka ukochukwu si kaa nke ta? Eji'm aka na igaala uka tupu i bata na ala nari nkea anyi no n'ime ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Ex Bought For Me (photos) / My Husband Wants Me To Alway Wear Pant And Bra With My 4 Kids In The House / If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.