Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends (1076 Views)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by tolexy111: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello nairalanders, am posting this because am a little bit confused about something huge. I often imagine and watch it in movies but this is real. Couple of weeks ago, she contacted me and cheerfully told me about her upcoming wedding which felt weird and somehow to me but I only complemented her. Fast forward to my main confusion, she's asked me to plan her wedding alongside her close male and female friends which I accepted but God knows am not comfortable with that. What do I do please?

Only helpful suggestions please and please dont mind my English, its the rush undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by Smellymouth: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hhmmmm.. if u plan dat wedding, I will loo for you and beat u up undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by Gebbson007(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
abeg re u an even planner ni ¿ if nt butt out
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by tolexy111: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmmmm
Thats it ooo, I dunno what to do undecided undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
WELL SINCE SHE ASKED, THEN PLAN THE WEDDING FOR HER, ATLEAST ITS A FAVOUR THAT SHE WILL EVER BE THANKFUL OF, AND OP MAY SHE KNOWS YOU ARE AN INTELLIGENT GUY THAT CAN PLAN VERY WELL, SO DO IT FOR HER ASAP.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by tolexy111: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmmmm.. if u plan dat wedding, I will loo for you and beat u up undecided
its not funny jawe.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Am suspecting foul play
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by Kondomatic(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are you an even planner?

If yes, charge her for the job. Pure business arrangement without favour but if you're not then Bleep off.

Seems she wants to use you for the last time.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by healthyarena(f): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
And you can't immediately reply with "THUNDER FAYA YOUR MOUTH THERE"

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by tolexy111: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
healthyarena:
And you can't immediately reply with "THUNDER FAYA YOUR MOUTH THERE"
it might seem rude to her and she might think I dont wish her good
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by TheNonce: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin
tolexy111:
Hello nairalanders, am posting this because am a little bit confused about something huge. I often imagine and watch it in movies but this is real. Couple of weeks ago, she contacted me and cheerfully told me about her upcoming wedding which felt weird and somehow to me but I only complemented her. Fast forward to my main confusion, she's asked me to plan her wedding alongside her close male and female friends which I accepted but God knows am not comfortable with that. What do I do please?

Only helpful suggestions please and please dont mind my English, its the rush undecided

"Ogbeni the event planner?" No wonder she is not getting married to you! You seem to be a weakling in addition to being a punk! Better go and purchase some balls preferably in "size XXL"!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by Sunky200: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
she wanted back maybe not really really back, you know what i mean

or perhaps she has explicit trust in you when you guys were together and wouldn't trade that perceived good relationship/friendship for anything

consider her request an honour
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by healthyarena(f): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
tolexy111:
it might seem rude to her and she might think I dont wish her good
If you don't want to sound rude you may still pick her faeces! Tell her it sounds absurd! where is it done?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by chigoizie7(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
tolexy111:

She wants to fúck you for d last time b4 she say, "I do" and d only way to do that is to bring you closer so that no one will suspect her. And d only way to do that is to make u a planner, but it will still look suspicious, and that is why she involved her other friends and then mixed them up with guys so that u will not be the only male (ex) around.

She is smart.

Maybe she want her 1st child to be yours without even knowing it. Some women are just mean.

My assumptions though
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by tolexy111: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

She wants to fúck you for d last time b4 she say, "I do" and d only way to do that is to bring you closer so that no one will suspect her. And d only way to do that is to make u a planner, but it will still look suspicious, and that is why she involved her other friends and then mixed them up with guys so that u will not be the only male (ex) around.

She is smart.

Maybe she want her 1st child to be yours without even knowing it. Some women are just mean.

My assumptions though
hmmmmmm
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Wants Me To Plan Her Wedding With Her Friends by tolexy111: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Other advice pls

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... / What Is The Meaning Of This? :( ??? / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Olori Wuraola Adewusi Looks The Picture Happiness In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.