Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Gain Weight Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Gain Weight Easily (16033 Views)

Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Lose 20kg Of Weight Easily In A Month. Burn Your Excess Body Fats Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
I know how frustrating it can be for d slim/skinny ones
Why do I know this? Cos av been dere smiley
You look sick?
Do you eat at all?
U wear my youngest sister size of top?
U look like my daughter?
Dose statements sound familiar right.
We've heard dat a thousand and one times.

Gaining weight is pretty easy and hard at the same time
I will give a detailed guideline on how I was able to excape d skinny/slim girl look.

1.MILK..yea milk
I don't mean dano milk or cool cow milk lol
I mean hollandia milk lol
Drink milk..everyday..everynight just drink
It's a good source of protein anyways
Don't skip drinking milk for 3months and the give me ur feedback grin

2.Eat every 3-4 hrs
Just eat it anything
Don't mind those that say d food is fatty..its unhealthy
U are skinny anyway..u need d fat

3.don't drink water bfr eating
Inshort,anytime u are tasty..eat instead of drinking water.

4.use multivitamins
Pls don't use yodi nd dose drugs meant for pigs
I recommend Gelovit forte tho.buh u can ask for a good multivitamin from any pharmacy.

5.sleep
Let ur body grow. Get enough sleep always.

6.exercise
Do more of weight lifting dan cardio
Dis is whr pple miss it,Guys expecially
Wen yu are askd to hit the gym for weight gain,dey mean weight lifting not cardio..cardio(running,jogging etc) is mainly for weight loss..dats y some pple still look lanky even after being in the gym for a year +

7.be dedicated
It took me close to 4months to see changes
Hell yea!!!4 months

8.Try to include eggs in ur diet.
It's high in protein and fat.
Eat atleast 2 eggs per day.

Proteins are ur friend
Vijumilk is ur friend
Eating always should be ur habit.

The reason why we loose weight is because we don't get enough energy(food) to carry out our daily activities..hence our body is forced to use d stored energy (fat)
Dats y I recommended above to eat every 3-4 hrs.

We are all beautiful d way we are tongue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Ginaz(f): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
i'm not slim in nature but i'm not fat either. my problem is any little stress makes me lose weight very fast.

7 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by falconey(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
*save page*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ginaz:
i'm not slim in nature but i'm not fat either. my problem is any little stress makes me lose weight very fast.
ectomorph
Stop stressing ur sef
It's just lik me too
Any Lil stress
My saved fat will suffer for it lol
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
falconey:
*save page*
ok
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by iyblaq(m): 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Great tips.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by lordC(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Thanks so much

I neglect d place of food a lot.

But now I think am gonna do bettr

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by giffty(f): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ginaz:
Guess we're in the same shoes embarassed
Ever since i started school,I've been emaciating all the way and i really do not like it
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by obiaguna(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good tips.
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by obiaguna(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
You actually need money to add weight. Buying milk and two eggs plus different varieties of food every "3-4" hours, plus yh I remember "multivitamins" is not cheap.Op pls do share an estimate of how much you spent daily for the 4 months period. Yeah I also remember, gym membership should be 5000 last last and complan milk should be roughly 2300 or thereabouts.. Dear op, please do u have more traditional methods that are pocket friendly?

I kid.. I kid..

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
obiaguna:
You actually need money to add weight. Buying milk and two eggs plus different varieties of food every "3-4" hours, plus yh I remember "multivitamins" is not cheap.Op pls do share an estimate of how much you spent daily for the 4 months period. Yeah I also remember, gym membership should be 5000 last last and complan milk should be roughly 2300 or thereabouts.. Dear op, please do u have more traditional methods that are pocket friendly?

I kid.. I kid..
lol don't lemme scare pple wt d amount it wuld cost
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by jimmyolasun: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2016
So @bardella you mean all this concoctions and the physical activities will make me add more weight? Ummmh.. Well yea I don't doubt that buh cud you pls change your dp from that scary stuff.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
jimmyolasun:
So @bardella you mean all this concoctions and the physical activities will make me add more weight? Ummmh.. Well yea I don't doubt that buh cud you pls change your dp from that scary stuff.
lol ok
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Akposb(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
You are just encouraging excessive eating especially that idea of eating 3-4 hours. Weight gain is a fixture of the mind and not gorging on just anything. In short, 'most' of what you have recommended will only lead to ill-health.
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Moz22: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
I eat 5times a day and sometimes 6 depending on its availability..bt I still don't grow fat. But the days when I don't get to eat that much, it always as if my intestine has been taken outta me and my eyes are on d verge of been plucked out. Its frustrating considering how many times I eat per day and I still donr grow any fatter

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by megareal: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
My sister has done all these and more but she is still as skinny as a plucked chicken. She doesnt have appetite and lives on supplements to even eat once a day. I don tell am make she do modelling, at least its an easy fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Akposb:
You are just encouraging excessive eating especially that idea of eating 3-4 hours. Weight gain is a fixture of the mind and not gorging on just anything. In short, 'most' of what you have recommended will only lead to ill-health.
laffing
Only dose who wear the shoes understand

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Moz22:
I eat 5times a day and sometimes 6 depending on its availability..bt I still don't grow fat. But the days when I don't get to eat that much, it always as if my intestine has been taken outta me and my eyes are on d verge of been plucked out. Its frustrating considering how many times I eat per day and I still donr grow any fatter
hmm
It will be nice if u know ur BMI
And how much yu need to eat per day
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
megareal:
My sister has done all these and more but she is still as skinny as a plucked chicken. She doesnt have appetite and lives on supplements to even eat once a day. I don tell am make she do modelling, at least its an easy fit.
lols
U don't grow fat a day tho

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Moz22: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
bardella1:
hmm
It will be nice if u know ur BMI
And how much yu need to eat per day
how much I don't really keep accounts..I take bread with either tea/egg/beans in d morning then after which I take 3meals all bfor 9pm. Then I take bread with stew bfor I go to bed. That's how it happens everyday. I feel like eating something just immediately I am done with one..I think its an addiction for food. Right now, I have had rice and eba in d space of 30mins which makes it 3 alredi today, 2more to go. By d way, what's BMI?
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by rawpadgin(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op keeping leading these people to early grave

Team perfect body
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
I love d way i am! cheesy
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Monalisa185(f): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
akuko, the slim ones want to get fat, fat ones wan to be slim...
when are we gonn' be contented...

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Tommfrench(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
akuko, the slim ones want to get fat, fat ones wan to be slim...

when are we gonn' be contented...

who takes a third person approach on a matter as this

it's cowardly to get contented with everything....

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
nice one and here I am,trying to be skinny by all means

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2016
Moz22:
how much I don't really keep accounts..I take bread with either tea/egg/beans in d morning then after which I take 3meals all bfor 9pm. Then I take bread with stew bfor I go to bed. That's how it happens everyday. I feel like eating something just immediately I am done with one..I think its an addiction for food. Right now, I have had rice and eba in d space of 30mins which makes it 3 alredi today, 2more to go. By d way, what's BMI?
don't be addicted to food
Stop eating anyhow
Try to heat more energy densed food
I mean food that are nutritious lik potatoes
BMI-weight/height ratio
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by stevecantrell: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2018

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2020
I know how frustrating it can be for d slim/skinny ones
Why do I know this? Cos av been dere smiley
You look sick?
Do you eat at all?
U wear my youngest sister size of top?
U look like my daughter?
Dose statements sound familiar right.
We've heard dat a thousand and one times.

Gaining weight is pretty easy and hard at the same time
I will give a detailed guideline on how I was able to excape d skinny/slim girl look.

1.MILK..yea milk
I don't mean dano milk or cool cow milk lol
I mean hollandia milk lol
Drink milk..everyday..everynight just drink
It's a good source of protein anyways
Don't skip drinking milk for 3months and the give me ur feedback grin

2.Eat every 3-4 hrs
Just eat it anything
Don't mind those that say d food is fatty..its unhealthy
U are skinny anyway..u need d fat

3.don't drink water bfr eating
Inshort,anytime u are tasty..eat instead of drinking water.

4.use multivitamins
Pls don't use yodi nd dose drugs meant for pigs
I recommend Gelovit forte tho.buh u can ask for a good multivitamin from any pharmacy.

5.sleep
Let ur body grow. Get enough sleep always.

6.exercise
Do more of weight lifting dan cardio
Dis is whr pple miss it,Guys expecially
Wen yu are askd to hit the gym for weight gain,dey mean weight lifting not cardio..cardio(running,jogging etc) is mainly for weight loss..dats y some pple still look lanky even after being in the gym for a year +

7.be dedicated
It took me close to 4months to see changes
Hell yea!!!4 months

8.Try to include eggs in ur diet.
It's high in protein and fat.
Eat atleast 2 eggs per day.

Proteins are ur friend
Vijumilk is ur friend
Eating always should be ur habit.

The reason why we loose weight is because we don't get enough energy(food) to carry out our daily activities..hence our body is forced to use d stored energy (fat)
Dats y I recommended above to eat every 3-4 hrs.

We are all beautiful d way we are tongue

You and I know that all these things don't always work - I know people (who are HIV negative) who eat 7+ times a day but have nothing to show for it - they are thin. If you want to gain weight, try drug abuse like adriano of inter milan - Try taking insulin, you can also try CB-1 weight gain. Insulin is responsible for Lipogenesis (a type of fat formation in the body)

Yes I know insulin is for diabetic patients... but what they don't all you is that it's the overdose of insulin that causes the side effects such as seizures (and the likes). The minimum required dose of insulin for diabetic patients is 100 U.I and the maximum is 500 U.I. So a non-diabetic person can take 25 U.I which is half of, half of the minimum dose; this seems very safe to me
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by SnakeDoctor011(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2020
passwordd:

You and I know that all these things don't always work - I know people (who are HIV negative) who eat 7+ times a day but have nothing to show for it - they are thin. If you want to gain weight, try drug abuse like adriano of inter milan - Try taking insulin, you can also try CB-1 weight gain. Insulin is responsible for Lipogenesis (a type of fat formation in the body)

Yes I know insulin is for diabetic patients... but what they don't all you is that it's the overdose of insulin that causes the side effects such as seizures (and the likes). The minimum required dose of insulin for diabetic patients is 100 U.I and the maximum is 500 U.I. So a non-diabetic person can take 25 U.I which is half of, half of the minimum dose; this seems very safe to me

Helloe, thanks for the contribution, what is CB-1 Weight gain and where can one get it and also the insulin you referred to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2020
SnakeDoctor011:

Helloe, thanks for the contribution, what is CB-1 Weight gain and where can one get it and also the insulin you referred to?
try xasten and thank me later
Re: How To Gain Weight Easily by Quality20(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2020
But some ppl are of the view that the more a lady gets cummed, I mean raw sex, the fatter she becomes especially around d hip, waist n bottom region. How true is that pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Boreddddd / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.