Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate (32769 Views)

Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids / Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
fairheven:

You are equally as guilty as he is by mentioning "BIAFRA"

It was totally out of order for him to say a "yoruba family" took her property. She could have said "some people" took her estate, as that could have been
perpetrated by any individual regardless of tribe.

Evil character and attribute have no "ethnic coloration" but individual disposition.
Yea,i agree. But we all knew,what he meant by adding a "yoruba family".
Who else uses that word,if not our biafra fellows.
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by IamAtribalist: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Greg007:
What comes around go around. What ever you do 2day you will surely pay for it 2moro.

cool So by your logic this woman is currently paying for her own past sins? No be so? cool "What comes around goes around" is NOT true. Many criminals get away with their crimes.
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by UIA04(f): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
BlackMaria:

Ok ma,noted.
I'm still waiting for the address of the park,u claimed the refined Igbo woman is always been harassed.
Also the address of the street,were your landlady of a mum is always bullied by the so-called yoruba landlords.
Anything apart from the address,shame on you and your tribe.
Still won't insult you #tongue out#
You seem sooo pained sir, oya take paracetamol #pats his head#
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by biodunid: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
I lost 73 acres more than a decade after paying for it in Ilaro which just happens to be my home town. What do I blame that one? Igbos and others obviously don't lose land in Igboland.

wtfCode:
I almost cried after reading this.
God bless ur igboness(hustle).
I just wish we could just bring all our investments home.
Same sh*t happened to my uncle in the north. Them lazy and wicked hausas claimed his properties and almost killed him.
As for the yorubas,they're known with this kinda act. Very lazy tribe.
#proudly_igbo.
#still gonna keep the blood flowing!
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Ralphdan(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
if anyone ever do such to me,i will take laws into my two hands,put my life on the line and make sure that a life is lost. undecided
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
UIA04:
Still won't insult you #tongue out# You seem sooo pained sir, oya take paracetamol #pats his head#
Reply my pm,enough of the derailing.
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Greg007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool So by your logic this woman is currently paying for her own past sins? No be so? cool "What comes around goes around" is NOT true. Many criminals get away with their crimes.

U are getting me wrong o. I mean d ppl.taking d woman's property o. Na d way I put d sentence sha
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by UIA04(f): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
BlackMaria:
Reply my pm,enough of the derailing.
You can say whatever here
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Danfuster:
This is so so bad... I hope she gets her property back from this Ômo ales
how? no papers, no evidence. she's screwed. unless re will hire killers, with which money.she's just unlucky
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by gformula: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where are the Human Rights Activists in this Country? How can someone be treated like a goat? Ninu ilu to ni Oba to ni ijoye. Pardon my submission I'm so angry
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by luswitz(f): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
The heart of man is wicked. How people derive joy in wrecking others and reaping another man's hard work. May God be her vindicator. so sad cry

1 Like

Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Danfuster(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
how? no papers, no evidence. she's screwed. unless re will hire killers, with which money.she's just unlucky

True but I can't help but feel for this woman. I hope she's not paying the price for a grave sin or atrocities she might have commited that we know nothing off. If not... I know my God can unscrew her, she don't need no papers nor evidence.
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Why can't she go back to the us and wait to reach retirement age?

Same question here o,in as much as I didn't believe her story,doesn't mean she's/was lying.
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by TFLAME(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Akfakorede:

this aint g unit.
this is the "migos" they are quavo, offset and i have forgotten the name of the third one..
TAKEOFF
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:07am On Mar 15, 2016
Danfuster:

True but I can't help but feel for this woman. I hope she's not paying the price for a grave sin or atrocities she might have commited that we know nothing off. If not... I know my God can unscrew her, she don't need no papers nor evidence.
yes o
nothing God cannot do
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Controversialad: 6:32am On Mar 15, 2016
THE WOMAN IN YOU:BE INSPIRED TO SET A LANDMARK TODAY

One thing these women have in common is "They Set a goal Before them and worked towards achieving it" They did not hide under the lame excuse of being a woman. They did not bury their dream by folding their hands and waiting for a man to come and make their lives comfortable. They make their rules and live by them despite challenges and discouragement.

Above all, they awakened the woman in them! Today they are role models to millions out there. You can be one just like them or better still better than them. Just break forth from your limitations and embrace the woman in you. As we celebrate international women's day, I celebrate you in advance because I'm sure you will be the next topic of discuss.

Read in details the story of women who pursued their dream: http://www.controversialada.com/2016/03/the-woman-in-you.html
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Gabaleve(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Which money?
d one i borrowed u
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Gabaleve:

d one i borrowed u

Borrow money from you? Come on mate, I'm EgunMogaji oko Afusat grin
Re: Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate by asalimpo(m): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2016
whealthy:

Bro, if upon further verifications her story holds and she still has some proof, I can mobilize myself and some colleagues to give her legal representation, pro bono, if she is still willing to pursue justice.

You can DM me anytime on this, please.
God bless you for even entertaining the thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How True Is This ? (snap Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.