Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Who Knows What Can Cure Staph - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows What Can Cure Staph (89823 Views)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by json1984: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2010
What on earth is going on, people are using people's medical predicament to extort em. have been having staph for years now have used virtually every drug including KEDI,Iris Drugs, etc yet no sign of relief i m out here again seeking for help.
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Bojocity: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2011
if u doctor out there believe ur drugs (medicine) than treat me for free after the treatment if i want to any lab of my chose and resuit show nagative i will pay u,because una 419 too much if u know that u believe ur drugs call 07035440799 i will pay after treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Annamaechi: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2011
luap:

Do not listen to the Witch Doctors or Evangilist of this post. Believe me Staph is a very serious infection that can end your life.

My daughter caught a staph infection on the corner of her mouth, It entered all the way along her jaw and to her neck. The doc said it could have infected her jaw bone and would have been transported through her bones. Luckily we caught it just in time.

It can kill in minutes when it infects the organs.

Point is only way to cure it was with different antibiotics. My mother in law died from a staph infection from a simple gall bladder operation.

As I said, do not play with staph.
pls what kind of medication did you use on your daughter? Did you get her cured. I am in Nigeria. So many people are here claiming to have the cure but all is fake. Tell me what medication you used to save your daugther so i can save my family. Pls .thanks in advance amaechi_mandilas@yahoo.com
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Annamaechi: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2011
json1984:

What on earth is going on, people are using people's medical predicament to extort em. have been having staph for years now have used virtually every drug including KEDI,Iris Drugs, etc yet no sign of relief i m out here again seeking for help.
pls if you have found something with proof pls help me also. I have staph and has been infected to amaechi_mandilas@yahoo.com
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by FXElixir: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
We ve all heard about Resistant Staphyloccus being the cause of so much anxiety, depression, and even mental disturbances.   The medical realities of the so-called staph and other STIs are even more discomforting; low sperm count, infertility/sub fertility, marital distress etc.  
Many of our 'modern' treatments have let many down as they seem to produce little results or ' No Lasting Results'.  
Researchers home and abroad have spent decades looking for alternatives to the current antibiotics used to treat methicillin resistant staph (MRSA).  
Obafemi Awolowo University  microbiology professors, stumbled on F.  X - code name for a natural plant substance which they have isolated and used against Staphyloccocus aureus WITH FANTASTIC RESULTS, KILLING OFF THE GERM FOR GOOD !!

SADLY, FX hasn't been made available for public use.   No Brand Name, No NAFDAC no.   No marketing company or Distributors.
WHY ? Research is one thing that demands a lot dedication and resource but DEVELOPMENT cost MONEY a lot of it

So why wait decades for the drug to be developed IF U CAN MAKE IT YOURSELF AT HOME ?

All you need is the information:
- Raw Material and where to get it locally
- How to Extract the Active Ingredient from the material.  
- How to take it and For How long

DO IT AT HOME
Get The Manual Sent to you via your Email Address
EMAIL US NOW: fx_elixir@live.com

The information in this manual is priceless, you can use it to help yourself, help others.  Most importantly its yours too keep for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Sunbellar: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Sunbellar: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2012
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by lollarj(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2012
Staph has No hiding place

/p2pxxt-3

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by kingsleyuk2003(m): 3:43am On May 15, 2012
The cure to staph is there with you. you can prepare it naturally with these natural ingredients. follow this link http://www.NATIVEANSWER.com/staphylococcus-aureus/ for more info.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by sopify: 8:27am On May 25, 2012
I really need cure for staph aureus dat ve held me for years now.plsssss help me wit a solution cos ve taken all kind of treatments including herbal which cost me alot.reply me if u need a better way i can b free from dis infection
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by phykiesexy: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2012
tonywonder: Listen carefully, get some quantity of Garlic, white onions, green leafy oniöns(ALUBOSA ELEWE-yoruba) Golden seal, phyllantus, Amarus and wild letus, limes, melon bound juice(BARA-yoruba),wonderful kola. Boil all with water. Take half a glass 2 times daily. Your staphylococcus will flush away. Have a great sex life!
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by phykiesexy: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2012
smiley
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by tosho07(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
take garlic frequently or preferably detox your blood system
then for external use you will need vinegar apple cedar tea bleach and some other items to treat by yourself send your mail for free report on how to deal with it my number 08098780059
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by MrMandilas: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
hope4hiv: Hello,
Staph is resistance to many orthodox antibiotics , 9 guys with seriouse Staph are very much okay today , if you need a total cure from Staph , then go for Elixir 9 , to get the natural bulgaria Mixture most effective for all stds, call now 07057611040 or email felolakk@yahoo.com
Good luck.
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by alstacs(m): 3:01am On Jul 13, 2012
There are a lot of false prophets here- people feeding on the ignorance of people; people reading medical things upside down and posting numbers and email addresses to defraud innocently ignorant people.
God is watching you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Onyeka32(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Hey
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by akuenwebe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
my friend staph is a seroius illness which should be treated with care email me or call me drjudenwafor @yahoo.com or +2348063237958
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Onyeka32(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Instead of telling people to call u why not post d drugs here cuz most people are nt in lagos or even close to u or u can tell us d combinations of the herb.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by efeb99: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
MRSA treatment:
MRSA bacteria can be resistant to many types of antibiotics.
It is important to make sure that a culture from the infected area is obtained.
Laboratories can test to find out which antibiotics will work to kill the bacteria.
Testing the culture will ensure that the correct antibiotic is given for treatment of the infection smiley.
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Garfield7819: 1:52am On Oct 30, 2012
I am diagnose for staphylococcus aureus for5 to 6yrs now,i am 28yrs old and have took many drugs and all to avail........... pls i want a stop to this fucking disease..you can reach me at harrystephen98@yahoo.com
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Hassanjj(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2013
pls. I need help too. Av got a similar problem for months now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.