Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer (50404 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by MRLINGTON(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
The makers of the drug and the Managing
Director, Natural Solutions Foundation, United
States, Dr. Rima Laibow, in a Webcast on youtube,
has refuted claims that the drug is not safe for the
management of the Ebola Virus Disease.
This is contrary to the position of the Federal
Government and the verdict of the National Health
Research Ethics Committee which stated that it could
not approve the use of the experimental drugs for
the management of the disease last week.
According to the Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi
Chukwu, the drug was rejected by the committee
because it had failed to meet the safety and ethical
requirements.
Laibow , noted that the controversial drug has been
deployed by her team of scientists in the
management of Ebola patients in some African
countries before now.
She said, “Ebola is surging through various parts of
Africa, and it is just a plane ride from the rest of the
world. As of now, It is said that there is no cure or
treatment against Ebola, and that is not true.
“ In fact there is a well known, well
characterised nutrient against the disease and that is
Nano silver. It is non toxic, it does not require
refrigeration. It is inexpensive, self sterilising and it
can be given to every member of the community
from the tiniest baby to the pregnant mother and
the most fragile elderly person that is infected.
“Nano Silver leaves the beneficial bacteria and the
healthy cells of the patient unaffected but it does
kill every pathogen against which it has been tested
worldwide without exception. There is no other
effective solution against Ebola apart from this.”
On why Nano Silver has not been approved globally
for the management of the disease, Laibow noted
that the drug had to go through different stages of
trial before it could have been brought forward.
She stated that her team of experts are ready to
assist any country interested in using the
experimental drug for the management of Ebola
and other communicable diseases.
Laibow added, “ There are different scientific reasons
why we could not just go public with it, but it has
been brought forward now. It is available in large
quantities and it is unlimited in its effectiveness. The
Natural Solutions Limited and I, stand ready to assist
the people of the world in deploying safe, non toxic
inexpensive and available solution against Ebola and
every other communicable disease which threatens
us on this planet.”
Silver has been used as an antimicrobial agent for
thousands of years. Silverware according to
researchers were used for food preservation in the
past, had been proven to have anti-microbial
activities that can reduce food and drink-borne
diseases.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nano-silver-can-cure-ebola-experts/

34 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by bennygreat1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good!!! But where's the source of this newz

5 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Noah13: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2014
bennygreat1: Good!!! But where's the source of this newz
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by macsika: 3:16am On Aug 19, 2014
I think they should conduct a public experiment by infecting themselves and cure it with the drug.

I'm not hating on the drug,it's just that all they've done is talk and talk, usa tested the zmapp on two of their citizen and was cosmically proven to be a quick cure. Ever since the onset of this nanosilva all I keep doing is reading about it, no prove, no public announcement, just for us to buy and use it just because the MANUFACTURER says it works.

And its approved by the manufacturers and not by a group of scientific or pharmaceutic researchers. This clearly shows it strictly business and they're after profit.

By the way, I'm just sayin...

55 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Good to hear

Learn How to Invest at profitng and earn reasonable profit every 20days... www.profitng.com

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by sweetguy10(m): 3:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Ope oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by olanyte: 3:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Why didn't they give it trial BCs they are not affected

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:21am On Aug 19, 2014
The pesticide is working and haters are hating

20 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Jarchi(m): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Bad market
Next pls

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by MrRhymes101(m): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Then let them follow whatever procedure the international medical body is asking them to follow so that this NANO GOLD SILVER can be approved

10 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Nigeria's issues re too serious! d USA jxt said its a pesticide naim we ban am...if it was in d USA, they would test it secretly on a patient or 2 to be sure but we been puppets to d USA,any tin dem talk,we follow like mumu..its so sad! We no get voice of our own....

139 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by nyt3237(m): 3:29am On Aug 19, 2014
We have got to give this drug a try. It is better than not trying anything. Ask Uncle Sam, they know better

5 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by kobonaire(m): 3:29am On Aug 19, 2014
Nano Silver .... will cure your Ebola 100% .... Disclaimer: you may just grow an extra ear on your forehead, no biggie... tongue

33 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Blackchampion(m): 3:30am On Aug 19, 2014
And why is d Nano Silver lacking global support if it can cure Ebola. #Just saying though.
BTW this MODs dem no d sleep too?

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by onoja12: 3:33am On Aug 19, 2014
let be honest,what does it take to test the drug,all it takes is to run sample on animals first,i was very shocked to hear the government of Nigeria just dropped the drug because FDA said so,this is same country that refuse to give us the drug they say they have,and what is more shocking is the fact that W.H.O could refuse to test a Nigerian made drug,i have said it before this sickness is bad market,no matter what they try the Gods are with us.

21 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Puah(f): 3:33am On Aug 19, 2014
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
macsika: I think they should conduct a public experiment by infecting themselves and cure it with the drug.

cool
macsika: I think they should conduct a public experiment by infecting themselves and cure it with the drug.

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by tbagjames(m): 3:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Must we always live by the mercy of others? Let's try and develop our own drug which the International community can neither fault or daunt.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by kelvz419(m): 3:35am On Aug 19, 2014
this niccur is just trynna advertise his product.. BTW i truly hope and pray it can cure ebola as he says.... #team.allergic.to.ebola

4 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ohwell: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by nekaa(f): 3:38am On Aug 19, 2014
If this is true.. then it is great news.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Dreal1247: 3:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Who go say im mama soup no sweet?

4 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by tbagjames(m): 3:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Whether no SOURCE, SAUCE OR STEW, i believe the drug can cure ebola.

4 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by fiverrwin(f): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Then they should start curing

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by modestdude(m): 3:44am On Aug 19, 2014
I once read from wikileaks some of US secret files about how they wire and tap every top Nigerian government officials communication line and how they use blackmail of corruption to keep them loyal to their bidding.

The minister of health has not told us the real deal behind his quick recantment over the nano silver drug. I smell blackmail from uncle sam. He should just resign

21 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Vado(m): 3:44am On Aug 19, 2014
BadBoy25: I am very disappointed that the ebola disease hasn't wiped out the entire west and central africa shiithole. nano silver should be shipped in bulk and circulated in west africa . I endorse and support the bathing and drinking of salt.
I can't wait for millions of people to die .

You suck!

12 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 19, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by checkdate(m): 3:45am On Aug 19, 2014
THIS FELLOW WHOSE POST IS BEFORE MINE IS MENTAL PATIENT

BadBoy25: I am very disappointed that the ebola disease hasn't wiped out the entire west and central africa shiithole. nano silver should be shipped in bulk and circulated in west africa . I endorse and support the bathing and drinking of salt.
I can't wait for millions of people to die .

--------- -------------------------------------------

Noah13: I wonder

http://www.punchng.com/news/nano-silver-can-cure-ebola-experts/

4 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by NaLaugh: 3:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Talk is cheap.

My piss can cure Ebola... see how easy that was?

Show some verifiable results or stay quiet.

8 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Jerrick(m): 3:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Hate those Americans. They obviously knew Nano Silver could cure Ebola and yet, they're discouraging us from using it saying it is pesticide. Heartless bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 19, 2014
SuperMartins: Nigeria's issues re too serious! d USA jxt said its a pesticide naim we ban am...if it was in d USA, they would test it secretly on a patient or 2 to be sure but we been puppets to d USA,any tin dem talk,we follow like mumu..its so sad! We no get vioce of our own....

they should try the drug in guinea or her brothers lib and serre, they have the worst outbreak. We are managing ours very well. nano and zmapp can relax till we come up with ours

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.