Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY (1657 Views)

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Nche95(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2016
there was this lady, quite older than i am, who i got to know from 2go. back then in 2012.... we became friends... from 2go to facebook, and then whatsapp.... i was a jambite then, trying to purchase post utme form... she begged me to help purchase for her friend, i did..with my money., which she sent some days later, since she complained the money was not at hand...
when i finally gained admission.. she was preparing for i.t. while i was still a fresher.. i asked her to please help me with some of her textbooks.. (we are in the same faculty)... do you know, this girl stopped picking my calls.. i called her 4 times, everyday, for 4 days.. no answer... i decided to try with my guy's phone, she answered it... i hung the call.. i stopped disturbing her... bought my textbooks and minded my business.... so one day, i saw her online.. and i told her 'shey you didn't want to lend me your textbook.. don't worry, i don buy my own nah''....
she started apologising, saying that she was busy blah blah.... i kept my cool...

weeks later, she called and asked me to help make an investigation somewhere... that i should use my money and go, that she will give me back when i return... i told her i didn't have.. she begged, and i stup!dly agreed... as a mr. nice guy... i went, came back and told her what i found out...
days, weeks gone... i didn't hear from her again... when i saw her at campus, she told me not to worry abou my money....

na so she take commot for school.. haven't heard from her again... she blocked me off her whatsapp. and fb..,. and i misplaced her number too....
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by wolfgangg(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2016
I ain't you and you ain't me.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by wolfgangg(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2016
You work with the CIA, FBI?

1 Like

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by MG001: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Wat do u Wana hear again?? She can actually fool u d 3rd time. WISEUP MAN...
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Pheals(f): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Kid mtchwww undecided

Someone ready to leave school and u a jambite ?

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Sunnymatey(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2016
Pheals:
Kid mtchwww undecided Someone ready to leave school and u a jambite ?
A-M-E-E-E-N
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2016
I'm free to girls on social media especially 2go the first thing I use to do first time adding is to win her heart but moment she says please I need your help, I will not even ask what kind of help before blocking and removing her. But one day, I won the heart of a girl like I use to, this girl was so serious that she insist I marry her. For where....i ask myself. If I tell her let's flirt she will say, can I just come over so we can make it real?

My point is, there are some girls online who really need true love, how will you know them? Firstly, study them, if she ask you money or anything immediately she say yes to your toasting/wooing/approach/proposal she is a complete player/duper just tear race. But if a lady starts by asking of your girlfriend, past relationship, what caused the breakup? , are you in for game or reality, think very well before answering such a girl.

Just little experience I had on online dating

1 Like

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Nche95(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Pheals:
Kid mtchwww undecided

Someone ready to leave school and u a jambite ?
ediot. i have graduated.. i wasn't asking her out, or something like that.... you should learn how to read and comprehend...
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by AngelXs: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2016
If u ask me, I will say u were being nice to a total stranger. .. when u mk visible female friends, come back & repost. ... My thought

1 Like

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Nche95:
there was this lady, quite older than i am, who i got to know from 2go. back then in 2012.... we became friends... from 2go to facebook, and then whatsapp.... i was a jambite then, trying to purchase post utme form... she begged me to help purchase for her friend, i did..with my money., which she sent some days later, since she complained the money was not at hand...
when i finally gained admission.. she was preparing for i.t. while i was still a fresher.. i asked her to please help me with some of her textbooks.. (we are in the same faculty)... do you know, this girl stopped picking my calls.. i called her 4 times, everyday, for 4 days.. no answer... i decided to try with my guy's phone, she answered it... i hung the call.. i stopped disturbing her... bought my textbooks and minded my business.... so one day, i saw her online.. and i told her 'shey you didn't want to lend me your textbook.. don't worry, i don buy my own nah''....
she started apologising, saying that she was busy blah blah.... i kept my cool...

weeks later, she called and asked me to help make an investigation somewhere... that i should use my money and go, that she will give me back when i return... i told her i didn't have.. she begged, and i stup!dly agreed... as a mr. nice guy... i went, came back and told her what i found out...
days, weeks gone... i didn't hear from her again... when i saw her at campus, she told me not to worry abou my money....

na so she take commot for school.. haven't heard from her again... she blocked me off her whatsapp. and fb..,. and i misplaced her number too....
.BROZ ITS SIMPLE

SHE NO BUY TEXT BOOK....OR SHE BOUGHT BUT NOT THE TYP DAH READS....SO SHE BURN D TXT BOOK...USE M SMOKE WEED
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Eyah
What were you expecting from a "2go" Girl?
Shows the calibre of girls you roll with
Don't come here and cry us a river
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Ekehwinz: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2016
dont worry bros, that babe will re-appear again and will ask for a favour which you will mugushrily grant her again. Its just a small world
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Kingsasian(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2016
You are very correct!
2kaybiel:
I'm free to girls on social media especially 2go the first thing I use to do first time adding is to win her heart but moment she says please I need your help, I will not even ask what kind of help before blocking and removing her. But one day, I won the heart of a girl like I use to, this girl was so serious that she insist I marry her. For where....i ask myself. If I tell her let's flirt she will say, can I just come over so we can make it real?

My point is, there are some girls online who really need true love, how will you know them? Firstly, study them, if she ask you money or anything immediately she say yes to your toasting/wooing/approach/proposal she is a complete player/duper just tear race. But if a lady starts by asking of your girlfriend, past relationship, what caused the breakup? , are you in for game or reality, think very well before answering such a girl.

Just little experience I had on online dating
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Kingsasian(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
I can bet that you were once a 2go girl grin From what i deduce from the Ops write up this happened years back when 2go was in vogue.
Fabulocity:
Eyah
What were you expecting from a "2go" Girl?
Shows the calibre of girls you roll with
Don't come here and cry us a river

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
I cant change my character to suit anyone. Being nice to people is one of the pillars on which my character stands. Someone being rude to me will never result in me being rude. I cant water down my decorum in order to get back at someone. Chapi waa.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Lovelynature(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.BROZ ITS SIMPLE

SHE NO BUY TEXT BOOK....OR SHE BOUGHT BUT NOT THE TYP DAH READS....SO SHE BURN D TXT BOOK...USE M SMOKE WEED
Na girls like you I dey like to roll with at times. Omo see jonsing oo. Shey you grow for Warri abi AJ?
Re: Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY by Pheals(f): 1:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Nche95:
ediot. i have graduated.. i wasn't asking her out, or something like that.... you should learn how to read and comprehend...
from secondary sch cheesy

(1) (Reply)

3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. / Seun When Will You Marry? / Married Woman Caught In The Web With 10 Boyfriends (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.