Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) (72946 Views)

Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Visits Southern Kaduna With Praiz And Foundation Team / Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good job bt tht little kid in his hands b like "ds face no resemble my father own o"lol
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by ehix89(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
who does all these things for free....talk wat political office u r vying 4 jare
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
is he going down?
Lol ya
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by leboss6(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
All this pictures and none of Gov Mimiko receiving him....hmmmmmmmm
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by kinglekan: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
you need Yoruba class if you don't understand that simple Yoruba.

K.inglekan in church? Which church?

Sorry to dissapoint you i had a great time in church. grin grin grin

Bumbae his siggy is the lyrics from "Money", davido ft olamide track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
How come he hasn't been in the news till he married Tonto? Good of him anyways.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by kinglekan: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol church of lala,
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
kinglekan:

Sorry to dissapoint you i had a great time in church. grin grin grin

Bumbae his siggy is the lyrics from "Money", davido ft olamide track.

Lol i should have known jack nah one yeye guy ... I was thi king its some coded ish
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by kinglekan: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol i should have known jack nah one yeye guy ... I was thi king its some coded ish

Him wan trouble you small grin grin

Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
kinglekan:

Him wan trouble you small grin grin

Lol he too dey find my trouble .. He wants invite to church of lala i no gree
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
AlexReports:
Amb Olakunle Churchill recently visited Ondo State, his Mother's Home State and was‎ received by Governor Olusegun Mimiko on Thursday when he arrived the state capital for charity projects.

The UN Goodwill Ambassador Humanitarian Projects for the state started 9th March and was wrapped up 11th of March after visits to the listed places 

Day1: Scholarship to students of the Mimshach school
Day1: Financial Donations to Christ Orphanage Homes 
Day2: Financial Donations to Mother and children at the Mother and Child hospital 
Day2: Financial Donations and visit to Grace Orphanage Homes in the Ondo State Children Home

Indeed,Ondo State has felt the Impact of the Kind hearted UN Goodwill Ambassador whose‎ major objective was to financially assist people of the state and also know what is lacking so as to come in handy for assistance during subsequent visits.

Humanitarian service is a major heart of BIG CHURCH GROUP's works, the company is owned by a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador and is in partnership with the Tonto Dikeh Foundation working together to identify the most crucial needs of humanity and support them in humanitarian efforts that transform lives of people around the world. 

Their partners are also key in addressing humanitarian needs in the most effective ways. As an Ambassador of the United Nations he intends to put in large scale efforts into improving quality of health and life of women and children across Africa.

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/impressive-amb-olakunle-churchill.html?m=0
...shhmmmmiisssssshhhhhhhhhhhh,na only these small things wey no reach 20k em carry go dia?with his kind of worth i expected him to go there with better things.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by kinglekan: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol he too dey find my trouble .. He wants invite to church of lala i no gree

Oluwami ooooo. shocked shocked

Longer throat go finish am grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by tpiar: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
WebSurfer:
I am bitter
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by tpiar: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
tolekes:

The article says his mother's home state nt his father

where are his parents?

where was he raised?

what languages does he speak?

has he ever lived in Nigeria?

If tomorrow we are told he is from Equatorial Guinea on both sides, which info should we go with?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by tpiar: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
UIA04:

Obasanjos sister's son
Maybe his father is late so obj acts as his dad

Was there ever any confirmation from Obasanjo as per this circulating news?

Obasanjo once said his sister is a Muslim. Is there another sister?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
pesinfada:
Tonto is not a bad gal...dos tinz u see her do is packaging,make u for no go bad spoil show4urself

"Perceived bad gurl"
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
demo4ril97:
do me a favour pls turn bad I promise wholeheartedly to marry you.

I'm not even a good gurl, it's too boring a life.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by UIA04(f): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

Was there ever any confirmation from Obasanjo as per this circulating news?
Obasanjo once said his sister is a Muslim. Is there another sister?
I really don't know
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by obontami2: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Good gesture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.