Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) (72945 Views)

Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Visits Southern Kaduna With Praiz And Foundation Team / Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by darkenkach(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2016
No wonder his wife always call him KingKong. Look at his head.. He doesn't look wow to me.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by OgBetty(f): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
The governor of Bayelsa also seems to be from Ogun state.

Has Mr Churchill ever visited the state before now? Just curious.

That aside, there seems to be widespread tracing of roots these days (eg Ooni's new wife from Benin who they said is from Ife).

In addition, Mr Churchill's wife said he is Obasanjo's son, so he is actually Ogun on his dad's side?

This is rather confusing can anyone clarify.

Welcome home Mr Churchill. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Where is his mum from btw, exactly.

Tonto neva said he is OBJ's son, she said OBJ z her in-law. 4rm wat I heard, Churchill z OBJ's cousin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by tpiar: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
OgBetty:

Tonto neva said he is OBJ's son, she said OBJ z her in-law. 4rm wat I heard, Churchill z OBJ's cousin

Obasanjo is my Father In Law- Tonto Dike

https://www.nairaland.com/2516221/obasanjo-father-in-law-tonto-dikeh
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Beautiful
See ur mates grin
When will u give back eh undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by tpiar: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Na una type dey make our women go bleach come dey smell
dancok:
I dey look the girl too, see her fresh laps.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by idu1(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Alexreporters your neck fracture don heal sharp sharp
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Toto D'ike and Oko Dirin were made for one another grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

See ur mates grin
When will u give back eh undecided
in my own way and capability, I give back
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
in my own way and capability, I give back
Nice one , smiley
Me too i try sha ... Like threads like this good to see these celebs giving back
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
The governor of Bayelsa also seems to be from Ogun state.

Has Mr Churchill ever visited the state before now? Just curious.

That aside, there seems to be widespread tracing of roots these days (eg Ooni's new wife from Benin who they said is from Ife).

In addition, Mr Churchill's wife said he is Obasanjo's son, so he is actually Ogun on his dad's side?

This is rather confusing can anyone clarify.

Welcome home Mr Churchill. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Where is his mum from btw, exactly.
what a load of bullcrap daft rant.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Is that the much he can do?
Atleast hes not yet an armed robber.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by tpiar: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2016
Prymestrr:

what a load bullcrap daft rant.

sorry you are pained.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by betsecured: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2016
Very nice development.

Check Our signature for accurate sport(soccer, ice hockey, tennis and basketball) predictions. Visit the website and register.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2016
marked10:
good

when will the other guy do his?
Who is d oda guy
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by evy1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
dancok:
I dey look the girl too, see her fresh laps.
grin grin grin i feel say na only me see the girl,choi over freshness dey worry am.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Nice one , smiley
Me too i try sha ... Like threads like this good to see these celebs giving back
it's gladdens my heart and gives me joy when I see people giving

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by tpiar: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am not in support of turning people to beggars.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
it's gladdens my heart and gives me joy when I see people giving
Lol jack tranlate dat siggy joor

I don copy n paste still dunno wt it mean
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by duduade: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
AlexReports:
Amb Olakunle Churchill recently visited Ondo State, his Mother's Home State and was‎ received by Governor Olusegun Mimiko on Thursday when he arrived the state capital for charity projects.

The UN Goodwill Ambassador Humanitarian Projects for the state started 9th March and was wrapped up 11th of March after visits to the listed places 

Day1: Scholarship to students of the Mimshach school
Day1: Financial Donations to Christ Orphanage Homes 
Day2: Financial Donations to Mother and children at the Mother and Child hospital 
Day2: Financial Donations and visit to Grace Orphanage Homes in the Ondo State Children Home

Indeed,Ondo State has felt the Impact of the Kind hearted UN Goodwill Ambassador whose‎ major objective was to financially assist people of the state and also know what is lacking so as to come in handy for assistance during subsequent visits.

Humanitarian service is a major heart of BIG CHURCH GROUP's works, the company is owned by a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador and is in partnership with the Tonto Dikeh Foundation working together to identify the most crucial needs of humanity and support them in humanitarian efforts that transform lives of people around the world. 

Their partners are also key in addressing humanitarian needs in the most effective ways. As an Ambassador of the United Nations he intends to put in large scale efforts into improving quality of health and life of women and children across Africa.

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/impressive-amb-olakunle-churchill.html?m=0

Na so political motives dry start o...

By 2023... We will see posters....
Vote Churchill.... With the slogan....
*He can transform you.... If in doubt, ask Tonto...*
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by abrahym(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
komododragons:
publicity stunt!

Nairaland need a dislike button for this kind of comment.... U are simply a hater for such comment
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol jack tranlate dat siggy joor

I don copy n paste still dunno wt it mean
hehehehe assignment for you cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
hehehehe assignment for you cheesy tongue tongue
I think lekan at church now ( his an Angel) lol
Abeg kinglekan come decode this ( jack siggy) for me ... Jack wrote hidden msg there for me
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by demo4ril97(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
EggovinMma:
Nice man. Seems crazy/perceived bad gurls marry the best of men. cheesy cheesy cheesy
do me a favour pls turn bad I promise wholeheartedly to marry you.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by juman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by karimusa: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by karimusa: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by komododragons: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
abrahym:

Nairaland need a dislike button for this kind of comment.... U are simply a hater for such comment
shut up! what he did was just to boost his fame, and nowadays the church and IDP champs are the best place to boost your fame and be famous on TV.

if you use your brain very well you must have seen through his action but IGNORANCE is blocking your brain cell to function properly
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good for him
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by Jydman01: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dats a good legacy n indeed goodwill... More of it
Re: Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op abeg which phone u take snap?? So bright!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.