Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) (54606 Views)

Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / White Students Of Yoruba Language University, U.S Singing Yoruba Hymn!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2016
Nice!!
Next, I would like to see a Naija person speaking Chinese (Mandarin) or one of these tongue twisting head shaking South Indian languages like Tamil or Malayalam. I'm pretty sure there are many.

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Abojupupa: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

When the time is right , these people will be usefull to the US government in various capacity, some will be sent to spy on our country, some will be sent to the US consulate, some will work as translators, other will be recruited by CIA to eavesdrop on Tinubu's conversation giving others to Aregbeshola in Yoruba.

Make Una dey there dey happy say them dey learn Yoruba. cheesy grin

Edited**

Those Americans that study Yoruba at UI are already spying on the nation. Part of the programme is for them to live with Yoruba families. They eat with you, attend parties, churches etc with you. For hosting them, you get paid by the programme organisers. Looks like you are selling your nation to the whites.

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by duduade: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

When the time is right , these people will be usefull to the US government in various capacity, some will be sent to spy on our country, some will be sent to the US consulate, some will work as translators, other will be recruited by CIA to eavesdrop on Tinubu's conversation giving others to Aregbeshola in Yoruba.

Edited**

Lool. What do you mean...

Anyway we don learn their own language na.
It has not been easy watching Hollywood movies
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Abojupupa: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

Those Americans that study Yoruba at UI are already spying on the nation. Part of the programme is for them to live with Yoruba families. They eat with you, attend parties, churches etc with you. For hosting them, you get paid by the programme organisers. Looks like you are selling your nation to the whites.
The Americans will not do a thing without a reason. Are they father Xmas? Why exactly do you think they need the knowledge of Yoruba? They are preparing another means of colonisation/enslavement of our people. They already have political and economic domination over us. Their next step is linguistic and cultural enslavement.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Princek12:

But you don't teach your kids your indigenous languages. Big deal.
I do.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2016
thundey95:

But they are not ashamed of their own culture, why are we ashamed of ours, most indomie Generation Children cant even speak their native language the way they speak English!
I and mine are not ashamed of our language.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Vek2015: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2016
You guys took the words out of my mouth. They are studying to uncover the 419/fraudulent genes in us grin

Abojupupa:

The Americans will not do a thing without a reason. Are they father Xmas? Why exactly do you think they need the knowledge of Yoruba? They are preparing another means of colonisation/enslavement of our people. They already have political and economic domination over us. Their next step is linguistic and cultural enslavement.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Saladin25(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

You just nailed it. Many of this white guys learning African languages are spies

2 Likes

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Saladin25(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2016
kobonaire:
Nice!!
Next, I would like to see a Naija person speaking Chinese (Mandarin) or one of these tongue twisting head shaking South Indian languages like Tamil or Malayalam. I'm pretty sure there are many.

People studying Chinese are in Unilag. Doing it as a course of study. They speak fluent Chinese language. But all this foreigners learning our languages are spies.

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by pdpchangeapc(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Lol @ the short stuffs!

These are hopeless mamas and fury midgets with tax evations waiting to be deported! undecided
You no get sense. cant you see they are kneeling down to take a pics.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by tpiar: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Abojupupa:

Are they doing anything Nigerians themselves aren't already doing?

2 Likes

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Hahahahahaha. How dem be oo..
cruzita:
grin see as dem be inside native attire !!
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Roses1(f): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2016
after dem go stil use our language against us, smart ppl.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Tolubory(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

#Nigerian
With spontaneous thinking....
Nah wa o....
We should be Positive about our own please....
A French man will never thought of negativity about other Nationals learning French......

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by pato405(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Abojupupa:

Ethnography
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by sam90s(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

I 'admire' your state of mind, if you consider foreign students of your culture a threat to your security, it's either you need to work on your security or give up, I wonder what those 1st generation Africans in European government cabinet and parliament will be seen as. undecided

2 Likes

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by ivili(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

Your head dey there,Nigerians are always excited over foolishness.This smiling white youths will be our tomorrow troubles.They are busy preparing while we are jubilating,,SMH.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Johnsown1(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Am noy surprise, U S are very cunning. Maybe these groups are the spyware of the future.take note Americans aren't smiling and they think ahead before us.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by jude90(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2016
nice one
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by galadima77(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
cool
Lovely.

Edited**

I love this guy!
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by galadima77(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2016
kobonaire:
Nice!!

I have this friend in minna now who only went to china for his masters degree, dropped his language classes and used a camcorder with the help of market women in china, now speaks chinese as fluent as our pidgin!
The guy get gift i tell you

1 Like

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Bluette(f): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
undecided cry sad angry
I guess I did with dos smiley
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Bluette(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
angry sad
Silkmoth33:
undecided would you cheer me up!
undecided
Silkmoth33:
undecided would you cheer me up!

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Will you be my gf undecided
Bluette:
angry sad undecided

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Would you fvck me if I told you to undecided
Bluette:
undecided cry sad angry

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Moneyyy: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
galadima77:

I have this friend in minna now who only went to china for his masters degree, dropped his language classes and used a camcorder with the help of market women in china, now speaks chinese as fluent as our pidgin!
The guy get gift i tell you
wow - your guy try oh!
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Saladin25:

People studying Chinese are in Unilag. Doing it as a course of study. They speak fluent Chinese language. But all this foreigners learning our languages are spies.
Mr suspicious!
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by marykaydee: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
sosilly4b:

Really, now I know. Thanks for correct

ion.

You are welcome dear!
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Chalatanace:
Chalatanace

Well done

Are u alright?
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
ejamahrandy:
cant you see that they are kneeling down

Not all that have eyes can see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Or Sijuade Of Ife / Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin / 200-Year-Old Crocodile Showcased At Ero Okeliwo Festival In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.