Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) (54633 Views)

Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / White Students Of Yoruba Language University, U.S Singing Yoruba Hymn!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

There is nothing special here. People who are not from a certain culture study that culture all the time. I speak spanish and passable german. I don't think spaniards and Germans go about shouting "we are the greatest" just because i and so many others do so.

There is no basis for comparism,its normal for nigerians to study foreign languages like french,german,chinese,arabic etc,but is unsual for an american to learn yoruba or for a german to learn ijesa.this is unusual and let us give kudos to the yooba race.oodua ni mi tokan tokan.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by banmee(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

There is no basis for comparism,its normal for nigerians to study foreign languages like french,german,chinese,arabic etc,but is unsual for an american to learn yoruba or for a german to learn ijesa.this is unusual and let us give kudos to the yooba race.oodua ni mi tokan tokan.

And that's one of the biggest problems in Nigeria. Little things can dazzle you guys. That was how a guy did a sculpture and called it an airplane. And people on this forum were hailing him saying Nigeria is the greatest.
Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by tpiar: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
banmee:

That was how a guy did a sculpture and called it an airplane.

Link?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say “I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER.” embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Or Sijuade Of Ife / 200-Year-Old Crocodile Showcased At Ero Okeliwo Festival In Ogun (Photos) / Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.