Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 (1810 Views)

Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) / Story: Caveat Emptor / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by mavinkalot: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Just when you think you have seen it all, we get suprised with another. This is packaged virgy tightening cream and 'blood' to simulate breaking of hymen and loss of virginity on your first night after wedding. who is behind all these? This will surely sell, trust my naija girls.

Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by knightsTempler: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Damn!!!
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Chazzyboy: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Women of this generation
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Your naija girls need to Straff to feel alright! Don't deny them that else they will do worse than this.
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Strahovski1(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmmm

Smh.

Nigerian ladies are lost. Sorry to say. So a nigerian woman made this? Christ
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by mavinkalot: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2016
mavinkalot:
Just when you think you have seen it all, we get suprised with another. This is packaged virgy tightening cream and 'blood' to simulate breaking of hymen and loss of virginity on your first night after wedding. who is behind all these? This will surely sell, trust my naija girls.
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Greene66: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2016
See why I will marry my foreign woman? Hmmm..

#TeamForeignGirls
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by nnachukz(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Damn! I knew it. Rebecca you see your life? Come over here and differentiate this from what I saw in that purse that night.

2 Likes

Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by ozy4christ(f): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Am sure its not made in nigeria but for nigerians.u see my brothers!! Original is original,no matter what dey apply,when u see d fake u will kw.who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by 7footre(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Naija girls don suffer for una hand
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hmmmm

Smh.

Nigerian ladies are lost. Sorry to say. So a nigerian woman made this? Christ

That stuff is all over the world . and it wasn't made by a Nigerian woman. Hian. So much hate for NAIJA women , yet they are a part of ur daily activities. Issokay.
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Strahovski1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
mimzy:

That stuff is all over the world . and it wasn't made by a Nigerian woman. Hian. So much hate for NAIJA women , yet they are a part of ur daily activities. Issokay.

I'm not a Nigerian. And I am not in Nigeria. So they are not part of my daily activities
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is a shame!! angry

It's a shame that these women feel the need ta go through all this!
....)It's a shame that they've been made ta think this is nessicery!
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Lsofdk(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
hmmm……spreads mat…speechless for now will modify later
KingCheezyPuff:
This is a shame!! angry

It's a shame that these women feel the need ta go through all this!
....)[s]It's a shame that they've been made ta think this is nessicery![/s]
grin it's necessary for ladies that have been lying *I'm a virgin, no sex till wedding night*
it's also good we now know
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lsofdk:
hmmm……spreads mat…speechless for now will modify later

grin it's necessary for ladies that have been lying *I'm a virgin, no sex till wedding night*
it's also good we now know
It's a shame they felt pressure ta lie that they where virgins!

Lso what's that mod that pushes post ta front page name?

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Lsofdk(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's a shame they felt pressure ta lie that they where virgins!

Lso what's that mod that pushes post ta front page name?
*whispers* lala.sticlala
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lsofdk:

*whispers*
Dude! Speak up!...
.......how folk supposed ta hear you grin Thank you.
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Lsofdk(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Dude! Speak up!...
.......how folk supposed ta hear you grin Thank you.
grin it was meant for ya ears alone
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Like they say, fake it if you don't own it grin
That's innovation if you ask me
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm not a Nigerian. And I am not in Nigeria. So they are not part of my daily activities

Consciously or unconsciously , they are a part of ur daily activities. At least u take ur time to look tru their threads and rack ur brain to reply wv hate msgs wen u choose to.
Re: Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 by trybe(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Aah,God ve mercy

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Display Picture / Pray Before Having Sex With That Guy Or Girl / Happy New Month Romanceland! August Is Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.