Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director (554 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / Help Me From The Hand Of My Boss And Colleagues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by joliyp(f): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Why do white people think anything evil should be attibuted to blacks.i remember my sch days a white director came to my sch lookinp for a blackman who can play the role of judas isscriot. was judas a blackman? because judas betrayed jesus does nt make him blackman been followin this season film Dominon i wasnt suprised wen a blackman was cast to play the role of lucifer.why cant a black man play angel micheal of gabriel.i dnt blame dem i blame d blackman who jump at d mere opportunity to be seen on a tv

2 Likes

Re: Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by Greene66: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Have you watched supernatural?

A black man played Angel Rafael and a white guy plays Lucifer. Have you also watch davinci demons?

Even tough they are blacks playing evil so what? From my young age i always fantasized about being an evil terrorist. So yeah it's fun.

Stop feeling inferior.
Re: Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2016
More like black scape goat in the hands of his keeper.

1 Like

Re: Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by joliyp(f): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Greene66:
Have you watched supernatural?

A black man played Angel Rafael and a white guy plays Lucifer. Have you also watch davinci demons?

Even tough they are blacks playing evil so what? From my young age i always fantasized about being an evil terrorist. So yeah it's fun.

Stop feeling inferior.
DIA r diretors and dia r director
Re: Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by firstking01(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
joliyp:
DIA r diretors and dia r director
my justinacheesy
Re: Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
sad
Re: Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by joliyp(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
my justinacheesy
MY king
Re: Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
joliyp:
MY king
hw u doing??
Re: Blackman In The Hand Of Hollywood Director by Affegott(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
In Bruce Almighty God was black, same as Evan Almighty. Satan was white in Constantine.

(1) (Reply)

Romacelanders In Uniben ,kindly Vote Arigbe Victor For Sug President / See What A Guy Uploaded On Facebook About Nigeria Ladies. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.