Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (66508 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
You can only get super class only when you merge the ROYAL IFE blood to that of the BENIN royalty.

Happy married life to them
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
I wish them well but something tells me that drama is inevitable where this woman is concerned

We will be watching with our aproko binoculars on.... cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Barbarthundey:

King mother die grin

Abeg ooooo...... I dissociate myself from your comment... I no get muscle abeg

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op na which one be brand new wife?I hear say kabiyesi na her husband number 3 apart from numerous flings. Abeg no be new wife jo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by mercyville: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
yurppy:
Happy married life. IFE VS BENIN, winkHappy married life. IFE VS BENIN,
lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by planetx: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
You people still believe that this sham marriage is for real, keep watching the real reason for this so called marriage will be revealed sooner or later.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Abeg ooooo...... I dissociate myself from your comment... I no get muscle abeg

Lol... You began the sentence and I finished it for you since it's incomplete
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
What do u expect from a lady who.......

Either lives, comes from, marries in, schools in

Benin kingdom..........Olosho first class upper

But if Kabiyesi want am, he get wetin he see for the well

Buh her lips big shaaaa!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by andyanders: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:
They look good together.

She must have made mistakes or wrong choices in her teenage days and probably a better person now.

Fortunately for her, her man choose to stand by her, give her a chance. I hope she don't disappoint him and everyone that believe in her.

I wish them a blissful marriage. Long live the Queen and King!!!

Good msg from you. No one herein is without their past.99% of people castigating and calling her names are not better than her.

Someone can marry a harlot and still be blessed by God if they forsake their past. The guy had bedded other women too and herself equally did same and none of us here that would claim to be a saint as we all have sinners in the presence of God.

We should pray for them to hang on for the rest of their life.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yes!!!!!!!! So after so many failed attempts....... My topic finally make a successful front page...... Big thanks to the mods......

A billion likes to all those who have commented..... Especially Barbarthundey who is helping me to fill in the gap..... Thank u very much...... And to those who are yet to comment...... Kisses

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
cruzita:
undecided that man doesn't seem happy
I thought they said this man is a christain. Where is it written in the bible that "but if you are a king, you can marry more than one" His eyeballs look like that of a man that will marry another one soon, his level of satisfaction with the new his droping with speed of light.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by SirDavico(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Ooni of Ife and his brand new bride finally pictured together in his palace at Ile-Ife, Osun State. They look cute together Check out more pictures after the cut…

Brand new Bride Give me a handshake, Op. U have killed English already.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by prophetfire: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Ooni of Ife and his brand new bride finally pictured together in his palace at Ile-Ife, Osun State. They look cute together Check out more pictures after the cut…
op y u call this one brand new. Dis one no reach tokunbo grade sef. Kpekus wey don undergo panel beating n spray painting several times.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by SirDavico(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Yes!!!!!!!! So after so many failed attempts....... My topic finally make a successful front page...... Big thanks to the mods......

A billion likes to all those who have commented..... Especially Barbarthundey who is helping me to fill in the gap..... Thank u very much...... And to those who are yet to comment...... Kisses

Oya, give us the likescheesycheesycheesy Don't just say it, do itcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Anny85(f): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
You are sighted.. Enemies of progress
cruzita:
undecided that man doesn't seem happy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Hurray!!! Let's pop champagne
You don't have muscle yet you got to front-page. Mehn this calls for celebration
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Anny85(f): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Story for sango.. Mtcheewww
Alejhandro:
What is brand new about the wife
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
SirDavico:

Brand new Bride Give me a handshake, Op. U have killed English already.

Watin fine girl go do na..... In this era of copy and paste.... Lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
prophetfire:
op y u call this one brand new. Dis one no reach tokunbo grade sef. Kpekus wey don undergo panel beating n spray painting several times.

This topic is rated 16....... Calm down
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by mdyusuff01: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Need You to help me post a topic on HEPATIS B here on Nairaland i need coments if there is a posible medicine it cure!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
SirDavico:

Oya, give us the likescheesycheesycheesy Don't just say it, do itcheesycheesycheesy
Oya receive it......
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Hurray!!! Let's pop champagne
You don't have muscle yet you got to front-page. Mehn this calls for celebration

Big celebration sef......
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Anny85(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
You get brain at all? I doubt..
RexTramadol1:
What do u expect from a lady who.......

Either lives, comes from, marries in, schools in

Benin kingdom..........Olosho first class upper

But if Kabiyesi want am, he get wetin he see for the well

Buh her lips big shaaaa!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
mdyusuff01:
Need You to help me post a topic on HEPATIS B here on Nairaland i need coments if there is a posible medicine it cure!

U could try posting it your self..... If u want I can tell u the procedure.....

But the best option is to visit the hospital and see a doctor for better prescription....... Cos self medication is not it at all

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by digitsolution: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
She doesn't look happy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is she really "brand new"?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Big celebration sef......

Oya now let it kick off

Don't be afraid to complete your sentence again o because there is muscle now.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by flokii: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
fear itonhas..

o ma ha saarin iton e ni cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by SirDavico(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Watin fine girl go do na..... In this era of copy and paste.... Lol

Fine girl Pishure, Op, or Inogobelivitcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:
They look good together.

She must have made mistakes or wrong choices in her teenage days and probably a better person now.

Fortunately for her, her man choose to stand by her, give her a chance. I hope she don't disappoint him and everyone that believe in her.

I wish them a blissful marriage. Long live the Queen and King!!!
So says one of the wisest women in Nairaland and one of the Nairalanders I respect most. I share some of your sentiments but there are things that can't be glossed over. If it's true she has a subsisting marriage, that's no "past" or teenage indiscretion - the king would have made a horrendous mistake. And in progressive societies, leaders are called out when they step out of line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.