Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (66528 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
leofab:
Na WAh oh.. So she be tokunbo?? Abu na bend down select ??

She's Lagos Used o, she's been married twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by bee444: 3:38am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't just get it. Now I see reasons why some women wouldn't want their husbands to be rich. As soon as the guy hit jackpot, he would want a second wife.

That woman has been with Ooni for more than 25 years. Now that he is now Ooni, he immediately want a new wife. Shame on the Ooni. Shame on the people congratulating him, especially the women.

Ooni estrange wife left because she was told that Ooni cant have just one wife. I like that woman. Ooni is now a principality.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by gentleheart1(f): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2016
cruzita:
undecided that man doesn't seem happy
Nope i think they both look tired and probably had a sleepless night.
Take a closer look even her makeup is off.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2016
grinundecidedHmmm... Everybody using dollar as an excuse
Pinkieblue:

Its like u are not in this country....

U don't know the problem dollar is causing ba

didn't you receive oga seun's alert for hitting front-page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2016
Barbarthundey:
grinundecidedHmmm... Everybody using dollar as an excuse

didn't you receive oga seun's alert for hitting front-page

Nop....... Please enlighten me
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Nop....... Please enlighten me
grin i was just joking o... since people are always happy when they hit FP or are FTC

But to be candid, oga seun is suppose to be compensating the OP of front-page topics and sometimes FTC
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by kulekaa(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
ifyalways:
They look good together.

She must have made mistakes or wrong choices in her teenage days and probably a better person now.

Fortunately for her, her man choose to stand by her, give her a chance. I hope she don't disappoint him and everyone that believe in her.

I wish them a blissful marriage. Long live the Queen and King!!!
u won't lack happiness in your life IJN
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by blezynetym(f): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2016
Don't judge so that you wouldn't be judged. Is there anyone among us here that is without sin? Let him cast the stone against the Queen. I pray God to have mercy on us all. I wish you well.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Ooni of Ife and his brand new bride finally pictured together in his palace at Ile-Ife, Osun State. They look cute together Check out more pictures after the cut…
una don start again ooh una don beg for wife from edo if d edo man wen she first marry cum ask of e wife nw una go say nor b edo getting say na yoruba woman i dey y sge get yoruba and benin name d same time undecided
Pinkieblue:
Ooni of Ife and his brand new bride finally pictured together in his palace at Ile-Ife, Osun State. They look cute together Check out more pictures after the cut…
una don start again ooh una don beg for wife from edo if d edo man wen she first marry cum ask of e wife nw una go say nor b edo get d babe say her parents are from ile ife but y she get yoruba and benin name d same time smth fishy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
cruzita:
bad habit die-hard
And you said it o. Bad Habits die Hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Mogadishu / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation / Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.