Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (66485 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by brownlolly(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Only thing I can say is...

She's not an ordinary olori or standard Queen.

She's the mother of many as the wife of the custodian of the Yoruba race. And she deserves our respect regardless of the stories going around.

I believe she knows the responsibilities attached to her life from the moment Kabiyesi made up his mind to marry her.

I wish them all the best.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
SirDavico:

Fine girl Pishure, Op, or Inogobelivitcheesycheesycheesy

U like pishure ba??

Anyway no light in my area.... When I charge I will upload it
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Oya now let it kick off

Don't be afraid to complete your sentence again o because there is muscle now.

Its like u are not in this country....

U don't know the problem dollar is causing ba
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
5 more wives coming before 2018.

Kabiyesi.

Ooni of Ile Ife.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by SirDavico(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

U like pishure ba??

Anyway no light in my area.... When I charge I will upload it

Yes I like what I seecheesycheesycheesy
quote me when u upload itcheesycheesycheesy
B.I.K.Y.A.L cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
SirDavico:

Yes I like what I seecheesycheesycheesy
quote me when u upload itcheesycheesycheesy
B.I.K.Y.A.L cheesycheesycheesy

Shebi that is ur whatsapp number on ur moniker...... I will send the picture to u personally

.... In other words, I just hope u won't be the one to discover Mungo Park while waiting for the picture......
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by UIA04(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:
They look good together.

She must have made mistakes or wrong choices in her teenage days and probably a better person now.

Fortunately for her, her man choose to stand by her, give her a chance. I hope she don't disappoint him and everyone that believe in her.

I wish them a blissful marriage. Long live the Queen and King!!!
Is that a LEOPARD SPOTTED chair I see them sitting on? Hmm.....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by UIA04(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:
They look good together.

She must have made mistakes or wrong choices in her teenage days and probably a better person now.

Fortunately for her, her man choose to stand by her, give her a chance. I hope she don't disappoint him and everyone that believe in her.

Is that a LEOPARD patterned chair I see them sitting on? Hmm.....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Face of wore, I guess no 3 husband is the Oni
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by SirDavico(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Shebi that is ur whatsapp number on ur moniker...... I will send the picture to u personally

.... In other words, I just hope u won't be the one to discover Mungo Park while waiting for the picture......

Yeah that's my contact. Will be waiting. cheesycheesycheesy

Discover Mungo Park? cheesycheesycheesy Dude's still roaming round the Nigercheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by merits(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Booking space on the second page......

so I book space is it ur own? wey u dey question me.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by pho27(f): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
End time queen.... which queen fix eye lashes anyway? I wish dem well sha
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Alejhandro:
What is brand new about the wife
Please upload the picture of your own 'brand new wife' for us to see your Majesty
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Instead of our King to Follow the footsteps of a real Royal by marrying a Young Virgin, our king went and marry Auntie.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by otedola1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
It's well
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by tpiar: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
amiskurie:

Stand by her u say?

It's just two days,wait!

Didnt you also see the "Long live the Queen and King".

The aggravation has already begun even before the lady set foot in the palace.

well, I cant blame anybody sha, na dem time, make dem waka talk as they like.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by tpiar: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

This should be wife #3 not #1

she's wife no 3 unless there are unidentified others.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by tpiar: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joavid:

there is hope for every runzbabe

they usually marry well, and into money.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

Didnt you also see the "Long live the Queen and King".

The aggravation has already begun even before the lady set foot in the palace.

well, I cant blame anybody sha, na dem time, make dem waka talk as they like.
I have Nuttin against my king,I can't just have peace,with the news of her escapades...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by tpiar: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
ogechieku:
I thought they said this man is a christain. Where is it written in the bible that "but if you are a king, you can marry more than one" His eyeballs look like that of a man that will marry another one soon, his level of satisfaction with the new his droping with speed of light.

you are harsh o.

but actually, he looks as if she offended him.

strange.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by tpiar: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
amiskurie:

I have Nuttin against my king,I can't just have peace,with the news of her escapades...

I meant the phrase "Long live the Queen and King" was intentional aggravation, but in the circumstances, one cannot really blame people for whatever they want to say.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:

A Daniel has come to judgement.

What's your own bad habits or you have none?

The king has made his decision, deal and live with it.

Just wish them well and move on.
KiKikikiki, I know pple like you. After free landing for years, they'll be looking for someone, a mumu that will inherit the gabarge. for your information, the oba isn't standing by her, rather he is using her, once her character isn't bearable, he'll push her out and take anoda. He can take as many as he so desire.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by jojoki: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifyalways:
They look good together.

You just spoke my mind out. Oonirisa is okay with her whosoever have problem with their union should hug live transformer "Chikana"
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

she's wife no 3 unless there are unidentified others.

Two present and current wives in the palace?

Ex wives and street hoes don't count.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by tpiar: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Two present and current wives in the palace?

Yes.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Alejhandro:
What is brand new about the wife
the coral beads

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by marylandcakes: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". That was the gospel reading of today.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

Yes.

I believe you not Sir.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
cruzita:
bad habits die-hard

FTFY.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
This Shows that the King Lack Pedigree. He Married a Twice divorced Woman from Benin As the Olori of the most Convent and Most Respected Throne in Nigeria. To make matters Worst they Gave her a Yoruba name claiming she's from Iremo IFE, My guy I laugh In Chinese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation / Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.