Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix (32701 Views)

Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Cjizzy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
dahaz:

Thanks jare.Dont mind him.They are the kind of people looking for a fault in others.Hope your weekend has been good.
They Am just one person.....
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by obailala(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
This man has been lying from the womb.So why are you thinking/talking for the pathological Liar? Seems you're grooming to take over from him?
If a person is known to be a pathological thief, why don't we wait for him to actually steal first before we crucify him?.... After all we are very sure the man will steal again, so why can't we just wait for him to steal first before cutting his hands off instead of fabricating a fake story today?
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by bedspread: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
MINISTER OF MISINFORMATION IN ACTION
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by aniblue(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
This man has lied to the extend that Nigerians no longer believe his words. Even when he is serious, ppl will take his words for jokes and lies.

Now that he is denying his statement, how do i believe him now
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
olarhtunji:

you even av d guts to quote me
who is this? undecided undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
obailala:
Keep hating him, but he doesn't give a flying f**k if you entire village even exists. Common sense tells me it is not his fault that dubious media agents would hear one thing and report another. So yeah.. you can choose to keep hating.

Are you any different from the media?
You just picked one line from my post and focused on it without addressing the entire comment
Same thing they supposedly do to lai.

He clearly doesn't understand the power that comes with being a minister of information and how delicate it is.
What he says can clearly bring down/destroy this entire administration.
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by uwalakathankgod(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ephemmm:
Hmmm... I thought PDP said only APC was a party of media propaganda.

See that tweeter senator too: always looking like a toothless Bingo in the house only to latter turn to furious tiger on Twitter.

ja jehova emma ooooo This you beef carry A1 mark ooo
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by yaki84: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Gmajor:
The problem with 2 faced ppl is that you dont just knw which face to slap.
Yeye dey smell

bobo slap the first one, if he cries ttoo much then cry the second one.
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Bibors(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
I know Lai wouldn't have been that stvpid and careless to make such a statement. That was a figment of imagination of those that take delight in concocting stories riddled with falsehood.
I tire for oooo. What can you deduce from the statement he made? What does it connote?
He has blamed God in the past as being behind the dwindling oil prices. Now he has said its a global issue. Please what do you think he is blaming global issue of? Whatever that is is not under the control of Mr president. He even said the president is traveling to seek solution to what ofcourse he cannot control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Bibors(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ephemmm:
Hmmm... I thought PDP said only APC was a party of media propaganda.

See that tweeter senator too: always looking like a toothless Bingo in the house only to latter turn to furious tiger on Twitter.

What propaganda did you see in what he just tweeted besides he is using an effective and cheaper means of communication to pass his information and pls tell us what is wrong with that?
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I think he's only being a clown and troll.

He sounds too unintelligent to even qualify for zombie. Lol. He's so unconvincing

He sounds confused and lost

I see him move from thread to thread defending everything Buhari. Yet he lacks the brilliance and intelligence to do it

Aunt Aisha Special Jollof Rice coming to his rescue soon. Man must wack before forming Voltron : defender of the universe grin
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by ogbeleje: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Talk today and deny tomorrow,i pity for APC!
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by slap1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
He still found a way to blame GEJ. SMH
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Bibors(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
teemy:
lai would rather die than make such a statement. from the initial thread there was nowhere he mentioned president buhari's name in line with that statement but media could be funny atimes. sorry the synonyn of his name is working against him.
Dude are you OK? Guess you need to visit a doctor coz you ain't making common sense. Pls read Ur post again.
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by oweman: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Jackeeh post=43733598]Oga Minister ah no blame you. U hear? Na old age dey worry all of una. Mtchwwwwwww! 2019 is just around the corner. I'm sure by now, even the most gullible citizens of this country, have known APC for what they truly represent ; LIES.

SSo you are hoping for a return of the treasury looters by 2019 ?
Your types have a very long way to go .
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by teemy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bibors:

Dude are you OK? Guess you need to visit a doctor coz you ain't making common sense. Pls read Ur post again.
hi dear, you could do better by rephrasing your comment. cheers
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by teemy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
exactitude is the verb here as both the media and lai are correct. if he said 'it is out of govt's control, tautology would link the economy to be out of the control of the head of govt that is the president. lai's argument is the 'structure' of govt
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Jackeeh(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=43739145][/quote]

My way. My headache. None of your business. Last I checked, there are other capable political parties besides PDP and APC.
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by teemy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
depending on whom is interpreting the statement, lai could wiggle his way out or be roped in but we all know he cannot come out to discredit the president by virtue of his seat in office. guess we would have to go by lai's 'meaning'. he knows.
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by slap1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
olarhtunji:
press statement:-

Am tired of seeing the name lalasticlala on every platform!!

- am sick of ladyf always writing "its ladyf again"

-am fed of funnynation thinking he his nairalands comedian

- am frustrated by repogirl thinking she's knows better

- am tired of slap1 thinking he has a good nickname

- am tired of modsennemy commenting on every post!!!

- have been hearing airfoce1 since I opened diz nairaland acct where da fvck is d dude

- who da fvck is jacksparrow??....

Na so madness dey start. grin
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by hadura29(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
I know Lai wouldn't have been that stvpid and careless to make such a statement. That was a figment of imagination of those that take delight in concocting stories riddled with falsehood.

I can't believe that Ben Bruce judged from reading only headlines and not the whole interview...
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Fury007: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oga twitter, do you remember to 'blast' when you are in the senate chambers??

Appears this man is just a twitter freak!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Etogist: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't blame lier mohammed, he thinks we all are zombies.
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Emmau0091(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
That man close to Mr Lai be like . What! But how can this be possible.. shocked
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by funnynation(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
olarhtunji:
press statement:-

Am tired of seeing the name lalasticlala on every platform!!

- am sick of ladyf always writing "its ladyf again"

-am fed of funnynation thinking he his nairalands comedian

- am frustrated by repogirl thinking she's knows better

- am tired of slap1 thinking he has a good nickname

- am tired of modsennemy commenting on every post!!!

- have been hearing airfoce1 since I opened diz nairaland acct where da fvck is d dude

- who da fvck is jacksparrow??....
Abeg harmattan still dey ur area? Abi na Osogbo weed? Na so e dey take start ooo.. One guy for my area started like dis but he dey inside market now..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by fxseven(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Liar mohammed
Lie and deny
Liar mohammed
Lie and deny
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
buskie13:
LIE MOHAMMED

the father of all lies

Na after this guy u go see lucifer...

Lucifer is now in the 10th position because lair mohammed occupies the 1st - 9th position.

Lair mohammed is currently topping the lieing billboard chart.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by analyticalnayos: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Liar Mohammed,a pathological and unrepentant liar
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by oluwaemmanuel: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
fact or not.. d truth is dat dis Ben Murray shld face his legislative duties squarely and not on tweeter... U av gotten enof fame oga.. go contribute for house....
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by MCRUEMUS: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
MY MAJOR WORRY IN ALL THESE FALSEHOOD THEY ARE USING TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY IN 10 MTHS MAY TAKE 10 GOOD YRS TO REPOSITION. CANT WE AS A NATION ASK THESE CONFUSED OLD EXPIRED MEN TO RESIGN
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by luke10: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2016
Ekehwinz:
just as i expected him to come out and deny that report and he didnt disappoint. These people are making this country a laughing stock. Imagine a minister of information of the most popular black nation on earth. It is a big shame if this man and his likes in govt are the best this country can offer.

This very man have proven overtime that he is a certified liar with no dignity.
Digni..... wetin? They are all riff raffs. Our dunce minister of petroliem is travelling every week thus undermining every Nigerian. Amaechi was on Focus Nigeria. Instead of telling Nigerian the plans he has on how to run his ministry, he was asking Gbenga that between Buhari and GEJ who is supposed to be his, Amaech brother since Buhari has appointed Peterside as director? With this set of ministers with the MINDSET of planning only to focus and run down GEJ thus leaving governance, imagine the danger
Re: Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix by buragidi(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Bibors:

the dude means Lie would rather kill himself than to commit suicide.

"it is a thousand time better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense" (Robert Greeen Ingresol)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe / Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.