Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP (1897 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / I’m In Charge Not Mamman Daura, Says PMB / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says Lai Mohammed,
national publicity secretary of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), “told a lai” by insisting that Lawan Daura,
director-general of the Department of States Service (DSS),
is not a member of the ruling party.
In a statement released on Saturday, Olisa Metuh, the PDP
spokesman, described APC as “a party of shameless and
desperate liars”, saying that the spate of lies churned out by
the APC and its spokesperson in the desperation to
suppress the truth is not only reprehensible but also
symptomatic of lack of character.
“When the matter first came up, the APC spokesman
hurriedly went on air on RayPower radio wherein he stated
categorically to the nation that he never knew or met ‘the
man’, and that ‘the man’ has never had any contact or
dealing whatsoever with the APC as a party before his
appointment as DSS director general,” he said.
“When we came up with the newspaper advertorial
sponsored by the APC wherein it announced Alhaji Daura as
a member of its campaign intelligence committee, a very
important position vested on him by virtue of his
membership of the party, as well as pictures of him with
other members of the committee, Lai Mohammed started
singing a new tone, insulted PDP leaders as hallucinating
out of poverty and asked PDP to produce Daura’s
membership card and evidence of registration.
“We ask, is APC demanding that the PDP invade Daura’s
house to get his personal card? Or that we should go to
Daura to get the APC ward register? How on earth does the
APC spokesperson want us to go and ask a man in charge
of arresting and detaining people who hold views contrary to
those of his party and government to give us his party
membership card? How on earth can the PDP request and
get the APC membership register in Daura’s ward? Who do
Lai Mohammed and the APC think they are fooling?
Nigerians?”
The PDP noted that “in his effort to defend his party, the
APC spokesman either intentionally lied or exhibited crass
ignorance by trying to equate the DSS with the National
Orientation Agency (NOA), the Police Service Commission
(PCC), or the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
where a Democrat, Mr Leon Panetta was named by
President Obama as head”.
“Perhaps Mr Lai Mohammed needs to constantly update
and crosscheck his facts. We wish to inform him and the
APC that there is a great difference between the CIA and the
US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) after which the
Nigerian DSS was fashioned,” the party said.
“Whereas the US FBI and the Nigerian DSS are vested with
the statutory tasks of providing domestic intelligence,
security service and criminal investigations among others
for the state and can be equated with the British M15 and
Russian FSB, all of which have their headships
insulated from politics, the CIA on the other hand is vested
with collecting of intelligence overseas, the same role as
Nigeria’s National Intelligence Agency (NIA).
“Furthermore, the NOA and PCC are agencies that have no
powers to investigate, arrest or detain, neither can they be
used to harass, hound or intimidate. Also, we wish to
remind Lai Mohammed that Mr. Mike Omeri, in writing,
declined the appointment into the PDP campaign committee
because of his position as Director General of the NOA. We
note therefore that in drawing his comparisons, Mr.
Mohammed either exhibited high level ignorance or acted
ostensibly to deceive Nigerians yet again.
“Severally in the past, we have exposed Lai Mohammed in
terms of lies but instead of retracing his steps, he keeps on
moving from one ‘lai’ to the other. Only in May this year, Lai
Mohammed nearly derailed the transition programme when
he issued a false statement alleging that the APC team was
being frustrated, just for the head of the APC’s Transition
Committee, Ahmed Joda to announce that there was
nothing of such.
“Nigerians have not forgotten how Lai Mohammed had in
June 2014 issued a statement wherein he alleged that a
plane carrying Kano state Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso to
attend an APC rally in Ekiti was denied landing permission in
Akure, only for Kwankwaso’s director of press affairs, Baba
Dantiye to announce that his boss was at another event in
Kano and had no plans to travel to Ekiti state.
“The APC spokesman should know that being a
spokesperson of a political party does not mean he should
be dishing out lies. He should shed his unnecessary
arrogance and understand that the APC did not win the
presidential election on account of his lies and deceit. In
fact, this constant falsehood has become a huge
embarrassment and source of worry for responsible and
respectable persons in the APC.
“Quite often, he boasts of arranging a course for the
opposition. We ask, is he arranging a course in lies? For the
umpteenth time, let us inform him and the APC that the PDP
does not need their course on the spreading of hatred and
strife with lies, propaganda and deceit. Our form of
opposition is focused only on constructive criticisms while
presenting credible alternatives to the policies and
programmes of the present administration.
“Our worry however is that the APC spokesperson has so
negatively influenced some hundreds of young people who
now engage in abuses as a model for effective
communication and this is not healthy for the polity. We
urge Nigerians to purge themselves of this poisonous mode
of communication so that we can have credible and
decorous political discourse in this country.”
The PDP insisted that in appointing its member to head the
DSS, a very sensitive security agency vested with numerous
powers, the APC had annexed the service as a tool to
suppress the opposition and other Nigerians who hold views
contrary to that of the government, thus preparing the
ground for dictatorship and a reign of terror on the people.
“No wonder we are now witnessing invasions of houses of
PDP members as well as harassments, arrests and
detentions of electoral officers and tribunal members in
Akwa-Ibom, Rivers and other PDP state where the APC is
desperate to upturn our electoral victory at all cost and by
any means.”
PDP maintained that no amount of harassment and threats
or conniving with people, whether disgruntled PDP members
or staff, could intimidate, blackmail or distract it from
discharging its duty to Nigerians, of providing constructive
and credible opposition to the policies and programmes of
the present administration.

https://www.thecable.ng/lai-mohammed-lai-ed-daura-says-pdp#.Vbzt7hwGl5Y.facebook

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
I just don't ve anytin to say on dis topic, dey shld keep on deceiving dem supporters.

To Genea, I miss u so much

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by deadZONE: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by kossyablaze(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ok o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
APC=LIES

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmm
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
If anything, I like the wordplay.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by SenJoe(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lai = Lieing Machine

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
y
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by sinizia: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
APC - The Lying Liars. I'd rather believe the devil than the "Good Morning" of LIAR Mohammed and anything out of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by divinessa: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
this man lai Mohammed is an apology, I heard him laid on raypower political platform, I keep wondering in politics does it mean there is no integrity in politics? old people lying with impunity, it's really crazy!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by tommysparks: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lai mohammed is the greatest liar of all time. Nigeria will never have another liar for a century. Grand liar of the federal republic GLFR

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by TheFreeOne: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
“Our worry however is that the APC spokesperson has so
negatively influenced some hundreds of young people who
now engage in abuses as a model for effective communication and this is not healthy for the polity. We urge Nigerians to purge themselves of this poisonous mode of communication so that we can have credible and decorous political discourse in this country.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Genea(f): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I just don't ve anytin to say on dis topic, dey shld keep on deceiving dem supporters.

To Genea, I miss u so much
missing u too my boo
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sad
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by drss(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Satan the devil is currently living idle in his kingdom doing nothing because lie mohammed has taken over his job.
Are you a company owner or an employer of labour? Do not be surprise when you recieve a CV from Satan the devil cos times are hard. He's truely jobless at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by midolian(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Genea:
missing u too my boo
Oremussanctus's property is my property. We are very good friends. How are u my boo? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by joseph1832(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
Oremussanctus's property is my property. We are very good friends. How are u my boo? grin
Chisos! You share the same stuff with his royal Mumuness?
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
Genea is exclusively ma product
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
mtchewww
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by midolian(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Chisos! You share the same stuff with his royal Mumuness?
hahhahahaahahahahaahahahahahhahaa
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by midolian(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Genea is exclusively ma product
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by jlinkd78(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
It is becoming very clear dat Olisa Metuh is far more intelligent and articulate as a spokesman than Lai Mohammed. He presents his arguement with sound logic, verifiable facts, on d point questions and above all good balance of grammar vis-a-vis rule of concord/proximity devoid of insults, character bashing and pettiness. On d oda hand, Mr Mohammed tells a lot of lies or better put half truths, very confrontational , arrogant and logic filled with innuendos. I just wonder how come d 'lai' in his name has exposed him to much 'lies'. Watch out for his response to this constructive criticism on him by Metuh and see how he will 'cleverly' avoid d burning issues. U can be sure Mr Mohammed like most of us including me never knew d DSS wasnt d equivalent of CIA but rather d FBI. Metuh has in one piece told d APC spokesman dat d tutorial session is necessary but shd b d oda way round with him Metuh d tutor and Mohammed d tutee. If we all accept we learn everyday, apologise when we err and learn to thank n appreciate others then this country will be a lot better for us all. Mr Mohammed over to ur answer which am sure will be filled with hate rhetorics. Metuh has created a verb out of 'lai' with d past tense being 'lai-ed' without even seeming insulting but has no doubt passed a message.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by joseph1832(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Genea:
missing u too my boo
squeaky please don't tell me you're one with his royal mumuness?.
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by DebateNigeria: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pathetic liar.......
APC cannot continue like this. They must stop behaving like the opposition party. We have their manifesto and are watching closely.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by lukecent: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
PDP = a political party

APC = a group of lying desperadoes
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
If an APC member tells you Goodmorning, u have to look at ur watch that moment to authenticate his honesty.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by ndcide(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
jlinkd78:
It is becoming very clear dat Olisa Metuh is far more intelligent and articulate as a spokesman than Lai Mohammed. He presents his arguement with sound logic, verifiable facts, on d point questions and above all good balance of grammar devoid of insults, character bashing and pettiness. On d oda hand, Mr Mohammed tells a lot of lies or better put half truths, very confrontational , arrogant and logic filled with innuendos. I just wonder how come d 'lai' in his name has exposed him to much 'lies'. Watch out for his response to this constructive criticism on him by Metuh and see how he will 'cleverly' avoid d burning issues. U can be sure Mr Mohammed like most of us including me never knew d DSS wasnt d equivalent of CIA but rather d FBI. Metuh has in one piece told d APC spokesman dat d tutorial shd b d oda way with him Metuh d tutor and Mohammed d tutee. If we all accept we learn everyday, apologise when we err and learn to thank n appreciate others then this country will be a lot better for us all. Mr Mohammed over to ur answer which am sure will be filled with hate rhetorics.

Spot on!!!

The only way you won't agree with methu, is if you are way too prejudiced to anything APC.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by tomakint: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
The only thing that got me loling hard is, 'Lai-ed' what a beautiful way represent the APC Lying Machine. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by asEdeyHOT: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
tomakint:
The only thing that got me loling hard is, 'Lai-ed' what a beautiful way represent the APC Lying Machine. grin

What will be the best way to represent an agbaya like you?
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by asEdeyHOT: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
jlinkd78:
It is becoming very clear dat Olisa Metuh is far more intelligent and articulate as a spokesman than Lai Mohammed.

He presents his arguement with sound logic, verifiable facts, on d point questions and above all good balance of grammar vis-a-vis rule of concord/proximity devoid of insults, character bashing and pettiness.

On d oda hand, Mr Mohammed tells a lot of lies or better put half truths, very confrontational , arrogant and logic filled with innuendos. I just wonder how come d 'lai' in his name has exposed him to much 'lies'. Watch out for his response to this constructive criticism on him by Metuh and see how he will 'cleverly' avoid d burning issues. U can be sure Mr Mohammed like most of us including me never knew d DSS wasnt d equivalent of CIA but rather d FBI. Metuh has in one piece told d APC spokesman dat d tutorial shd b d oda way with him Metuh d tutor and Mohammed d tutee. If we all accept we learn everyday, apologise when we err and learn to thank n appreciate others then this country will be a lot better for us all. Mr Mohammed over to ur answer which am sure will be filled with hate rhetorics. Metuh has created a verb out of 'lai' with d past tense being 'lai-ed' without even seeming insulting but has no doubt passed a message.

In a statement released on Saturday, Olisa Metuh, the PDP
spokesman, described APC as “a party of shameless and
desperate liars”,
saying that the spate of lies churned out by
the APC and its spokesperson in the desperation to
suppress the truth is not only reprehensible but also
symptomatic of lack of character.

Really??
Re: Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
If an APC defender or sympathiser tell u good morning, quickly confirm from your watch what time of the day is it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Some Military Equipment To Be Sent To Nigeria By The US Govt. / Breaking!! August Salaries To Be DELAYED (FG IS BROKE)!!! / A Growing Trend Of Islamophobia In Nigeria - Yusuf Jimoh Aweda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.