Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware (9755 Views)

Beware! Grownaira Is A Scam. / Take A Look At My Almost -ready-to-harvest Maize On Four Acres Of Land / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by metroid(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2016
the OP is a rival scammer bringing down his competition.
Sweeet grin

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by fijk(f): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2016
So this scammer has not rest ....!!! Despite all the people you scammed ....at this hard time ...may God kill you mysteriously...
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by fijk(f): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2016
I wount stop until you change to scammer innocent hard earn money

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Larrylarex(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Scamming is his proffession nah. He's a career scammer! Stay clear of him, the only thing is that he opens accounts at will and u won't know It's him again, just beware of him, na God say na small money wey I take test am na im the werey think say he don scam person! I was just looking at him, spoiling your name everywhere because of small money! Who knows maybe he has even scammed other people a lot of money?
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by jackbennie: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Larrylarex:
Scamming is his proffession nah. He's a career scammer! Stay clear of him, the only thing is that he opens accounts at will and u won't know It's him again, just beware of him, na God say na small money wey I take test am na im the werey think say he don scam person! I was just looking at him, spoiling your name everywhere because of small money! Who knows maybe he has even scammed other people a lot of money?

pls can you tell the house wat happened so that we know some of his tactics
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by fijk(f): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2016
This is his tactics: He get a victim who need to buy...some agricultural produce.. Then he goes online to find a genuine seller who has the produce for sale and refers his victim to the Seller... Telling his victim that the seller is his staff or marketer..in which he later tells his victim after he has seen the produce,he should pay to his account and he will instruct his supposed seller to reside the produce to his victim after he has confirm payment... Then his victim pays and he run away...then the genuine seller then enter real trouble with victim thinking they are working together... So house please beware...of referrers

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Jummyak(f): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Legal deal is a professional scammer. He is into a lot of things. His importation business is a scam.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by okadbest(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
I saw a post by one PEACE OLAOLUWAPO in facebook about importation and it was soooo sweet. I contacted her on messenger. She gave me a whatsapp number 08132230947. I chatted her and she had been sending me fantastic offers on importation, getting loans without collateral and okrika biz. After about 2 months i decided i was ready to talk. I called and a man introduced himself as ABIODUN GABRIEL answered that Peace was his secretary. Well we chatted and i agreed to pay for the importation class. I had a misfortune and could not meet up. After 3 months i was ready and got across to him. Though he did not remember me - which i may not blame him, but when i asked for account details he said he will give me when i was ready. I was surprised why account details needed to be given when *someone was ready*. I quickly checked his website (which expired 27.06.19 and he is using wordpress now) and saw there was no account number. Well I got back to him amd he gave me account number below 0033300301
GTBANK
PIUS RAPHAEL
I decided to check NL for any thread on Legaldeals.biz and I stumbled on this thread.
Wow....did my eyes just open?

2 Likes

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by numen(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Your Guardian Angel is definetly on duty! Go and thank God.
okadbest:
I saw a post by one PEACE OLAOLUWAPO in facebook about importation and it was soooo sweet. I contacted her on messenger. She gave me a whatsapp number 08132230947. I chatted her and she had been sending me fantastic offers on importation, getting loans without collateral and okrika biz. After about 2 months i decided i was ready to talk. I called and a man introduced himself as ABIODUN GABRIEL answered that Peace was his secretary. Well we chatted and i agreed to pay for the importation class. I had a misfortune and could not meet up. After 3 months i was ready and got across to him. Though he did not remember me - which i may not blame him, but when i asked for account details he said he will give me when i was ready. I was surprised why account details needed to be given when *someone was ready*. I quickly checked his website (which expired 27.06.19 and he is using wordpress now) and saw there was no account number. Well I got back to him amd he gave me account number below 0033300301
GTBANK
PIUS RAPHAEL
I decided to check NL for any thread on Legaldeals.biz and I stumbled on this thread.
Wow....did my eyes just open?
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Ifylove19(f): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2019
WHY LEGAL DEAL?

Your business is FRAUD DEAL undecided

Fayemi Abiodun Gabriel; you and your accomplice whose bank account you used to defraud us of our 22k on Dec. 2nd 2019..both of you will meet your grave soonest.

I blame my hubby who was trusting you for your nice and window-dressed Biz discussion you both had thinking all your screenshots testimonies on your fraudulent website were real. I warned him but he wouldn't listen. He also told you the very night money was sent to you that his wife is not at peace for what he was about to do but you gave him assurance not knowing you were so bent to scam us after making the 22k transfer to your account.

I will not be here wasting my time to vomit everything but just know that you cannot eat people's sweat and go away happily because my God and the earth you walk upon will judge you. And except you remit what you have scammed innocent folks, death and I mean painful death and sickness shall be your lot.

How wish we were so lucky to come across this NL thread before making payment to you, goooooossssh.... What a terrible mistake!

This was your message to my hubby that night:

"
Thanks for the trust. Kindly pay into this account "Oluwatoyin J." 3140252344 First Bank and notify me immediately."

After making payment to you which you confirmed to have received. Only for my hubby to contact you on the agreed date of returns you promised, you had to BLOCKED him on WhatsApp when he chatted you again and you dont pick his calls nor responding to all his SMS.

Issorite..... Forces will caught up with you soon.

Dear public, BEWARE OF THIS CRIMINAL FAYEMI ABIODUN GABRIEL.

This is what he's currently promoting to SCAM innocent people this December.
����������

Do u need FREE #140,000 product?

Today; we will be buying another *2000 pieces* of *PAOH* tru *GROUP ORDER* & I will help you to sell everything under 1 week because I have enough buyers on ground.

*Buy 20pieces of PAOH for #22,000 & resell under 1week for #140,000 & your PROFIT will be #118,000.* You will also get extra 4 pieces for *FREE* & you will resell for *#28,000*.

**Buy 50pieces of PAOH for #55,000 & resell under 1 week for #350,000 & your PROFIT will be #295,000.* You will also get extra 10 pieces for *FREE* & you will resell for *#70,000*.

**Buy 100pieces of PAOH for #110,000 & resell under 1 week for #700,000 & your PROFIT will be #590,000.* You will also get extra 20 pieces for *FREE* & you will resell for *#140,000*.

I can help you to resell this *PAOH* under 1 week but you will pay me 5% commission after sales. Don't miss this great opportunity. Chat me up now.

=====================

Its obvious he has many tactics of defrauding people online... Pls RUN away from this criminal.

You will surely receive a painful repercussions.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by delawal: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Ifylove19:
WHY LEGAL DEAL?

Your business is FRAUD DEAL undecided

Fayemi Abiodun Gabriel; you and your accomplice whose bank account you used to defraud us of our 22k on Dec. 2nd 2019..both of you will meet your grave soonest.

I blame my hubby who was trusting you for your nice and window-dressed Biz discussion you both had thinking all your screenshots testimonies on your fraudulent website were real. I warned him but he wouldn't listen. He also told you the very night money was sent to you that his wife is not at peace for what he was about to do but you gave him assurance not knowing you were so bent to scam us after making the 22k transfer to your account.

I will not be here wasting my time to vomit everything but just know that you cannot eat people's sweat and go away happily because my God and the earth you walk upon will judge you. And except you remit what you have scammed innocent folks, death and I mean painful death and sickness shall be your lot.

How wish we were so lucky to come across this NL thread before making payment to you, goooooossssh.... What a terrible mistake!

This was your message to my hubby that night:

"
Thanks for the trust. Kindly pay into this account "Oluwatoyin J." 3140252344 First Bank and notify me immediately."

After making payment to you which you confirmed to have received. Only for my hubby to contact you on the agreed date of returns you promised, you had to BLOCKED him on WhatsApp when he chatted you again and you dont pick his calls nor responding to all his SMS.

Issorite..... Forces will caught up with you soon.

Dear public, BEWARE OF THIS CRIMINAL FAYEMI ABIODUN GABRIEL.

This is what he's currently promoting to SCAM innocent people this December.
����������

Do u need FREE #140,000 product?

Today; we will be buying another *2000 pieces* of *PAOH* tru *GROUP ORDER* & I will help you to sell everything under 1 week because I have enough buyers on ground.

*Buy 20pieces of PAOH for #22,000 & resell under 1week for #140,000 & your PROFIT will be #118,000.* You will also get extra 4 pieces for *FREE* & you will resell for *#28,000*.

**Buy 50pieces of PAOH for #55,000 & resell under 1 week for #350,000 & your PROFIT will be #295,000.* You will also get extra 10 pieces for *FREE* & you will resell for *#70,000*.

**Buy 100pieces of PAOH for #110,000 & resell under 1 week for #700,000 & your PROFIT will be #590,000.* You will also get extra 20 pieces for *FREE* & you will resell for *#140,000*.

I can help you to resell this *PAOH* under 1 week but you will pay me 5% commission after sales. Don't miss this great opportunity. Chat me up now.

=====================

Its obvious he has many tactics of defrauding people online... Pls RUN away from this criminal.

You will surely receive a painful repercussions.[color=#000099][/color]
u yourself na mugu. how many times will u be warned about people asking u to invest ur with them.all na scam
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by okoroemeka(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
suckers are being born every day,beware if it is too good to be true,be wary because it's probably is.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Xavi2019: 5:08am On Jan 08, 2020
4years of scamming, the nigga must be very good at what he does embarassed
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by OluchiDelly: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Xavi2019:
4years of scamming, the nigga must be very good at what he does embarassed

Seriously bro. He has chosen scamming as a full time career. I just saved an intending victim of his few days ago in investment section.... https://www.nairaland.com/5615291/anyone-knows-whether-legal-deals#85533108

@Seun don't you think is high time you presented all the info you know about this unrepented scammer to @nig security agencies? your team have done well by exposing him at the very early stage. I love the fact that you and your team always respond swiftly when scammers are called out esp when we back it up with fact and figure. My respect for you guys doubled the day I called out one and I got swift response.
It has been established that the guy uses many online media including Facebook for his chosen career. Before he blacklists NL in the future, as in the case of invictus obi, you need to do something now. My 50-cent!

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by theewon: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
I am sure I am his latest victim. ₦250k.
Me that will boast that I can never be scammed.
This guy even quoted Bible.
Always says he's in church.
I hope they change cos hell is longer than the short enjoyment we all kill ourselves for in this life.

Facebook pages
https://www.facebook.com/Doctorborn
https://www.facebook.com/precious.elizabeth.5099

Facebook Group
Genuine Wealth Creation247
https://m.facebook.com/Genuinewealthcreation247/

Phone numbers:
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by theewon: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
The guy is still on the prowl

OluchiDelly:

Seriously bro. He has chosen scamming as a full time career. I just saved an intending victim of his few days ago in investment section.... https://www.nairaland.com/5615291/anyone-knows-whether-legal-deals#85533108

@Seun don't you think is high time you presented all the info you know about this unrepented scammer to @nig security agencies? your team have done well by exposing him at the very early stage. I love the fact that you and your team always respond swiftly when scammers are called out esp when we back it up with fact and figure. My respect for you guys doubled the day I called out one and I got swift response.
It has been established that the guy uses many online media including Facebook for his chosen career. Before he blacklists NL in the future, as in the case of invictus obi, you need to do something now. My 50-cent!
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by noble2faith(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Apete? Na my mama's side be dat. My mother complained about about those poly students act of stealing. They stole my mama's goats.

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by googlestar(f): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2023
Pls avoid this man because he is a big thief. His name is Timothy Chibueze.
Verified scammer

Account details: 9110189348
Opay ( Chibueze Timothy )

Phone number - 09110189348

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! / Growing His Mushroom With A N2.4million Sales Per Harvest / EU Ban On Nigerian Beans: FG Inaugurates Standing Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.