Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware (9731 Views)

Beware! Grownaira Is A Scam. / Take A Look At My Almost -ready-to-harvest Maize On Four Acres Of Land / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Agroinfotech: 3:40am On Mar 15, 2016
fijk:
M sure you know who she is ? Your mother if i guess right ,soon government agency will get u, deleted and deactivated your second nairaland username (successful doctorborn) lol ..@ legaldeal1 look familiar....I will advice u come out straight... To surrender or we do it with force...tnks

Mr @fijk I think you may have to ask your lawyers the implications of posting someone's picture that you don't know or you are not sure of their involvement in a scam you are claiming. Please take down this picture as soon as you can, I know this woman in the picture and her kids are not even up to 15years old. I will advise you do so as soon as you can.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by tafrica(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2016
It's obvious to see that @fijk is on blackmail mission. I read on another thread where he captioned LegalDeals1's pix with "I am a thief" or something. He's here posting another pix of a woman, and he's yet to disclose what transpired.
@fijk said police advised him not to say anything, but you came here to accuse him and even went as far as posting innocent woman who perhaps may not be connected to LegalDeals1 on this thread, did police advise you to do this?

Where is the MOD to ensure OP either discloses what happened or he gets lengthy ban?

2 Likes

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Samyj247: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2016
fijk
u are a very stupid and insane idiot. intact u need to b locked in a cage. legal deal just take screenshot of all is comments and ur pic he post on this thread and take a legal action. I have read u both comments and seen dat fijk is a big Ewu

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by expoguru: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2016
@op, I think it will be in your best interest to disclose whatever transpired between you both or stop the character defamation.

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by LegalDeals1(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2016
@OP: You stole my phone on saturday and that's not enough for you. Now; you are blackmailing me. Mehn; you will regret this. @Moderator: it will be bad if you allow blackmailers like this OP to go unpunished. He has been rejecting my calls and also denying this post. Now; he has been calling my phone contacts in order to do business with then and acting like I am the one. I will surely teach him a lifetime lesson.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by fijk(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2016
Am so sure this too look so familiar to u ....well its good u surrender ...cos I know very well in poly Ibadan.... A friend to the guy who contested for SUG ....
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by obstead200(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
LegalDeals1:

I have been calling you and you are rejecting my calls. Why? You are bold enough to post on NL that i scammed you. Pls tell the whole world about how I scammed you. You started it here and I'll be glad if we end it all on NL. Reveal how I scammed you or get prepared to meet me in court cos I have all your details. I'll be glad to correct your negativity and teach you a lifetime lesson. Once again; provide all proofs and evidences here. Thanks.

legaldeals1, I challenge u to be the better person on this issue.
If fijk refuses to post ur dealings with him for us to be the judge, then why not narrate ur side of the story? It will leave him no choice but to reply u. All these innuendoes u guys are droping here without telling us the real issue is becoming boring.

once again,

Be the better man. Say ur part of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Usrah: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
If you want to know more about legaldeals1,interrogate him about his business.You will see that,he has nothing to offer.Ask him more questions about his business,u'll see dat he's nonetity.It is a simple psychology.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by jackbennie: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Well am so much interested in this whole episode becos have been chating with legal deals on daily basis even have some business we have to do together well I have contacted d op through mail to know d level of d scam am going to post d reply here [b][[/b]b][/b]for peverybody in d house to judge
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by kennyausta: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
See wetin una dey do here!
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by fijk(f): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2016
I advice any one who wish to know what he did and how he operate should contact me on seduction080@gmail.com .....you guys don't know what and how I am fighting for your interest to eradicate scam here ....well !! Well we'll contact me ..this guy can rip u off ...he has many username on nairaland ...to prove please search "successfuldoctorborn" immidaitly I mension that he rush to deactivated the account but you will find comment of scam people commented their...after u have seen this prove please contact me privately.. Kindly never call ...its for security purposes... Planing to burst him at his house in Ibadan ...soon ....investigation continue.......thanks.. He claim I stole his but yet we have never met or seen ..he does not even if am a woman or a man....Advice .....to legal deal nomata were u run to.....eyes will get u...am so sure .......as for the pix of that woman .....he is the mother to the guy who legaldeal1 sat with in the other below photo....by the time we get the woman she will provide her son ....we implore anyone who knows the woman to tell her son whom legaldeal1 normally known as (Fayemi Aboidun ) uses his number to call me 2days ago to surrender to any nearest police station before we act drastically...... Thanks
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by organicfoods(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Interesting!
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by deejeet1: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2016
fijk:
I advice any one who wish to know what he did and how he operate should contact me on seduction080@gmail.com .....you guys don't know what and how I am fighting for your interest to eradicate scam here ....well !! Well we'll contact me ..this guy can rip u off ...he has many username on nairaland ...to prove please search "successfuldoctorborn" immidaitly I mension that he rush to deactivated the account but you will find comment of scam people commented their...after u have seen this prove please contact me privately.. Kindly never call ...its for security purposes... Planing to burst him at his house in Ibadan ...soon ....investigation continue.......thanks.. He claim I stole his but yet we have never met or seen ..he does not even if am a woman or a man....Advice .....to legal deal nomata were u run to.....eyes will get u...am so sure .......as for the pix of that woman .....he is the mother to the guy who legaldeal1 sat with in the other below photo....by the time we get the woman she will provide her son ....we implore anyone who knows the woman to tell her son whom legaldeal1 normally known as (Fayemi Aboidun ) uses his number to call me 2days ago to surrender to any nearest police station before we act drastically...... Thanks
dude it'll cost you nothing to give details of the scam here since you're ready to give the details privately to individuals that will contact you. Why going private since you started it publicly or do you have an hidden agenda yourself?

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by deejeet1: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
@fijk if you can't make the details public, then stop all these stunts. Your actions is now even making you a suspect yourself
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Christaf: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, lets be matured enough to give peace a chance for Christ sake.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
@ Fijk, please can you state explicitly the type of transaction that happened between you and LegalDeals1? You can't go accusing without proof and expect people to back you up. Now You're beaking forum rules by posting unauthorized pictures of people online. Kindly send me a private message disclosing exactly how LegalDeals scammed you
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by chiboy11(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Moderator I think the op should be baned here for 200 years n more, while will u come here to say som1 scam you,u even have d gods to put pictures but you can't say how he scam you,this is realy bad if you moderators alow this to continue, for him to drop his email askng pple to contact him privately to tell them wat went rung shows this s just Caracter Assassination may b act of jealosy,this is my own verdit here,this case is good as being silly
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by fayemisuccess(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
fijk:

@OP; This is Legal Deals. I am replying you with my brother's account cos I have been banned from using NL cos you lied that I have multiple accounts. Thank God u just opened up that we've never met or seen. U stole my phn and using that against me. Lol. I have no time to waste on this anymore. Show proofs of the scam and let the whole world know. I will be glad if u do that. I have been very busy doing better things & that's why I couldn't reply you for days. I'll appreciate it if the moderator lift the ban.

@FIJK; open up on how I scammed you. The picture you uploaded is of an innocent woman. I lost my mum 13years ago and now; u are giving me another woman as my mum. Now; you said the woman is no more my mum but the mother of the guy sitting beside me in a picture. The guy is one of the hardworking Nigerian I love to empower because he lost his mum 6months after I lost my mum & he has never for one day be of negative mind about making it in life & that's why I always try to support his career in the little way I could. Now; you claimed to know his mum. That's funny and childish tho. Open up as many are waiting to hear from you. Thanks.

@Others; as for many people who jumped into conclusion that I am a scammer; thanks to you all. There's reward for everything we do. Be it good or bad. I will never take it up with FIJK until he is tru blackmailing me. Then; I'll legally give him what he deserves. @MD; pls lift the ban. Pls. I have one acc on nl. Thanks.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
fayemisuccess:

@OP; This is Legal Deals. I am replying you with my brother's account cos I have been banned from using NL cos you lied that I have multiple accounts. Thank God u just opened up that we've never met or seen. U stole my phn and using that against me. Lol. I have no time to waste on this anymore. Show proofs of the scam and let the whole world know. I will be glad if u do that. I have been very busy doing better things & that's why I couldn't reply you for days. I'll appreciate it if the moderator lift the ban.

@FIJK; open up on how I scammed you. The picture you uploaded is of an innocent woman. I lost my mum 13years ago and now; u are giving me another woman as my mum. Now; you said the woman is no more my mum but the mother of the guy sitting beside me in a picture. The guy is one of the hardworking Nigerian I love to empower because he lost his mum 6months after I lost my mum & he has never for one day be of negative mind about making it in life & that's why I always try to support his career in the little way I could. Now; you claimed to know his mum. That's funny and childish tho. Open up as many are waiting to hear from you. Thanks.

@Others; as for many people who jumped into conclusion that I am a scammer; thanks to you all. There's reward for everything we do. Be it good or bad. I will never take it up with FIJK until he is tru blackmailing me. Then; I'll legally give him what he deserves. @MD; pls lift the ban. Pls. I have one acc on nl. Thanks.

You have only one handle huh? So how about these ones below

https://www.nairaland.com/doctorborn

https://www.nairaland.com/legaldeals

https://www.nairaland.com/upgradingurself

https://www.nairaland.com/fayemisuccess (which you're currently using)

https://www.nairaland.com/oyinbeauty

https://www.nairaland.com/prosperousayo

And a host of others. You've dabbled into Car, property, and device sales, Twitter account sales, get rich quick schemes, e-book sales, visa processing and schorlaships abroad... the list is endless. Now youre into agric products. We know what they say about Jack of all trades. That Fijk doesn't have a concrete case against you doesn't change the fact you're a dubious fellow and you've been into fraud on this site for years. I'll be keeping an eye on you and the many new accounts you may want to open in future.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Usrah: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
He sold one useless e-book for me.With this e-book,I know dat he has dubious act.He started disturbing with msgs on whatsapp everyday.He once told me dat he saw vision 2 me,I didn't answer him.from all his mesgs I knew dat he's a scam.I now replied him by cursing him seriously,since then he stopped d message.He used other numbers 2 add me on whatsapp,I knew dat he was d one and quickly deleted him.
No one is blakmailing him.Just dat he may nt respond 2 anybody now,I would hv suggested dat,people shd interrogate him about the his agric business,one will find out dat he's an empty barrel.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by divineappo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Usrah:
He sold one useless e-book for me.With this e-book,I know dat he has dubious act.He started disturbing with msgs on whatsapp everyday.He once told me dat he saw vision 2 me,I didn't answer him.from all his mesgs I knew dat he's a scam.I now replied him by cursing him seriously,since then he stopped d message.He used other numbers 2 add me on whatsapp,I knew dat he was d one and quickly deleted him.
No one is blakmailing him.Just dat he may nt respond 2 anybody now,I would hv suggested dat,people shd interrogate him about the his agric business,one will find out dat he's an empty barrel.
honestly some pple dont know dat legaldeals and his biz needs questioning. The guy is a crafty fellow. Again, His real name is "fayemi abiodun gabriel"

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by chiboy11(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Whaooo interesting ,both the accuse and the accuser self na Wahh, I wud ve loved to know wat he did to the op sha, while the drama last make just sit don dey look
dominique:

And a host of others. You've dabbled into Car, property, and device sales, Twitter account sales, get rich quick schemes, e-book sales, visa processing and schorlaships abroad... the list is endless. Now youre into agric products. We know what they say about Jack of all trades. That Fijk doesn't have a concrete case against you doesn't change the fact you're a dubious fellow and you've been into fraud on this site for years. I'll be keeping an eye on you and the many new accounts you may want to open in future.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by divineappo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
dominique:

woow! U are a real investigator, thanks for revealing more info about legaldeals, and i hope seun wil ban him 4 life
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
divineappo:
woow! U are a real investigator, thanks for revealing more info about legaldeals, and i hope seun wil ban him 4 life

All his numerous handles have been banned, I got your message and I've acted promptly. Thanks for the tip.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by fijk(f): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think everybody has started noticing everything ..the reason why I don't want to explain in public what he did was that ...he has different ways to scamm ...each of his victims .....if I should explain and he saw it ...he will realise the victim with they way I explained how he dubbed me...so its better I tell you individual so he wount know whom he scammed .......he is still under watching... the DSS are still on research in a coded way......in poly Ibadan... Immediately he is caught ...I will snapp him with handcuffs and post for you guys ......we understand he stay in apete with his group....but the particular place can't be desclose..for now ....All his picure s are intact with the federal security agent......

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by divineappo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Honestly, i recognize his face, i spoke wit him via facebook chat some months ago. He is a very unreliable person. The funniest thing is dat, he wil say, his company headquarter is in ghana, ghana my foot, he is the only agro dealer that claims to buy over 70 agro products in nigeria, even if u tell him dat u have tomato or pepper, even maggi, curry, thyme, any food spices, any food stuff, he wil tell you that he wil buy in massive quantity. People like dis are the ones giving nigeria a bad image.

4 Likes

Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by Yommiefish(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
LegalDeals1:

Why are you of negative mind? Ask this guy for proofs and stop being childish. OK?
You Are running when no one is chasing U. Maybe he is right after all.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by gowaga68: 2:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Following.
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by fijk(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
This investigation will soon end ...pls give more little time ....
Re: Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware by toltee4real: 1:45am On Mar 20, 2016
How far about this brouhaha. OP if you are bold enough to publish his photograph and tagged him a scammer online. what else are hiding? today is 20/032016. after much argument, am patiently waiting for the concluding part of this show.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! / Nigeria Exports $10bn Raw Cocoa Annually <<FALSE>> / Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.