Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Martyrdom Of Sayyida Fatima, Daughter Of Prophet Muhammad(s) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Martyrdom Of Sayyida Fatima, Daughter Of Prophet Muhammad(s) (684 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martyrdom Of Sayyida Fatima, Daughter Of Prophet Muhammad(s) by ShiaMuslim: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Martyrdom Of Sayyida Fatima, Daughter Of Prophet Muhammad(s) by BeansAndBread(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
May Allaah be pleased and happy with Khadeejah, Aishah, Hafsah, Umm Habibah, Fateemah Zahra(his blessed daughter), other wives of the Prophet(saw) and other pious women!

May He disgrace the enemies of Islam(those who are vile towards them and the Sahabas in whole) and cut them off wherever they surface, Ameen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martyrdom Of Sayyida Fatima, Daughter Of Prophet Muhammad(s) by AlBaqir(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Imam Alusi writes about Fatima (alayha Salam):

This Belief [i.e. Faatima is Afdhal (superior) than Maryam] was Aboo Ja'far's position and this belief is also famous among Imams of Ahlulbayt. And this is the same belief, from which I am convinced that Faatima is the best woman among all previous and all coming women, because she is the part of Rasool Allah (saw) and also because of other reasons, with this explanation the narrations can be combined, and even if we accept that Maryam was a messenger, still Faatima remain Afdhal (superior) than her, because the part of the reason of creation and the master of all the creation (which is Prophet Muhammad (saw)) cannot be compared with anyone Source: Ruh al-Ma'ani. Vol. 3, Pg. # 155

AlBaqir:
AHADITH ON SUPERIORITY OF FATIMA
# Imam al-Hakim (d. 403 H) documents:

Narrated Zakaria ibn Zahid from Feras from Al-Sho'bi from Masrooq from A'isha who said:

The Prophet (saw) said in his illness in which he died: "Oh Faatima! Are you not pleased with the fact that you are the Mistress of the ladies of all the worlds, the Mistress of the ladies of this 'Ummah' (nation) and the Mistress of the ladies of all the believers?!"

Footnote: Al-Hakim: 'This Hadeeth is Saheeh (Authentic) chain of narrators, Bukhari and Muslim have not narrated it in this form.

Al-Dhahabi: 'It is Saheeh (Authentic)

Source: Al-Mustadrak Ala Sahihain. Vol. 3, Pg. # 170

# Imam al-Bukhari documents

Narrated A'isha:

" Faatima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet (saw). The Prophet (saw) said: "Welcome, O my daughter!" Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, "Why are you weeping?" He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, "I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today." I asked her what the Prophet (saw) had told her. She said, "I would never disclose the secret of Allah's Apostle (saw)." When the Prophet (saw) died, I asked her about it. She replied. The Prophet (saw) said: 'Every year Gabriel (a.s) used to revise the Qur'aan with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to join me.' So I started weeping. Then he (saw) said: "Don't you like to be the Mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the Mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that."

Source: Saheeh Al-Bukhari. Pg. # 891-892, H. # 3623 - 3624

# Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal also documents:

Narrated Hussain ibn Muhammad from Israeel from Maysara ibn Habib from Al-Menhal ibn Amr from Zer ibn Hoyaish from Hudhaifa who said:

"My mother asked me: 'How long is it since you met the Prophet (saw)?' I said: Since such and such, so she got angry and cursed me.' So I said to her: 'Let me go to the Prophet (saw) and pray the Maghrib prayer with him and then I will not leave him until he asks forgiveness for you and me. So I went to the Prophet (saw) and prayed the Maghrib with him, then the Prophet (saw) kept praying until Isha, then I stood up and walked towards him, then someone came to him and talked to him and then went, so I kept walking towards him, then he (saw) heard my voice and said: 'Who is that?' said: Hudhaifa, he said: 'What do you want?' So I told him the story, then he said: 'May Allah forgive you and your mother!' And said: 'Did you see that one who talked to me a moment ago?' I said: 'Yes!' He (saw) said: He was an angel (a.s) who had never came down to earth before this night, he had asked Allah (swt) to let him come down to me and salute me and give me the glad tidings that AlHassan and Al-Hussain are the Masters of the youth in paradise, and that Faatimah is the chief of the ladies of paradise."

Footnote: It’s chain is Saheeh (Authentic) Source: Musnad Ahmad. Vol. 38, Pg. # 354

# Imam al-Hakim further recorded:

Narrated Abul Abbas Muhammad ibn Yaqoob from Al Hassan ibn Alee ibn Affan Al-Ameri from As’haq ibn Mansoor Al-Salooli from Israeel from Maysara ibn Habib from Al-Menhal ibn Amr from Zer ibn Habish from Hudhaifa who said:

"The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "An angel came down from the sky and and Allah (swt) let him to salute to me, he had never come down before and he gave me the glad tidings that Faatimah is the chief of the ladies of paradise."

Al-Hakim: the chain of this Hadeeth is Saheeh (Authentic) and they (i.e. Bukhari and Muslim) have not narrated it.

Al-Dhahabi in Al-Talkhees: It is Saheeh (Authentic)

Source: Al-Mustadrak. Vol. 3, Pg. # 164

# Allamah Al-Albani records:

Narrated through Hudhaifa from the Messenger of Allah (saw) who said: "An angel came to me that had never come to me before and gave me the glad tiding that Al-Hassan and Al-Hussain are the Masters of the youth in paradise, and that Faatimah is the chief of the ladies of paradise."

Al-Albani: It is Saheeh (Authentic)

Source: Saheeh Jameh Al-Saghir. Vol. 1, Pg. # 77

We say "Salamullahi alayha".

(1) (Reply)

Give Glad Tidings / Moderator Are You Sleeping? / Non-muslim Attending Jumaah Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.