Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday (14808 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by elthorn: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
The skywalker presido......

Modified!!
Notify me when he is planning on visiting Biafra.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by CONFU: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Baba go slow.. grin.. This is your waka waka don reach make them flog your nyash. grin.. Estacode ooooo..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by fortunechy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
tourist illiterate president of hausa community.mchteeeew!!!
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Adesiji77: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Truth4eva:
Aso rock has been relocated to Air. Anyone who wishes to meet with the president needs to fly in the air by whatever means possible.

This got me ROTFL cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Zieristclair(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
tsephanyah:
wish him flight MH47... fate

not good sad...not good sadpliz take that back
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by adekunleolufemi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
In fact!!! change indeed,what did you expect from a fulani ma?
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Menace2Society(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
joeprince23:
Buhari is a certified dullard... Presidiot mama-mmadu bu-gari travelling with garba ishiewu and fee-mu ada-si-nna
IPOB!!!
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Menace2Society(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dharniel:
a

I see hatred everywhere...
Nope dem be IPOB!!!
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Ruuhh(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
tsephanyah:
wish him flight MH47... fate
same to you and your family... amen
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by MCRUEMUS: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MONEY STOLEN BY PDP AND THE MONEY BUHARI IS WASTING ON JUNKEETING ON THE AIR. AFTER ALL THEY ARE ALL WASTEFUL MONEY. DONT FORGET BUHARI HAS PUT NIG ON AUTO REVERSE. I WOULD RATHER PREFER A THIEF GOVT THAN EKPA(MUMU) GOVT
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Truth4eva: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
bedspread:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha! I hv nothing else to say than "I CONCURR
Of course. He made a stopover in Nigeria to refuel his office jet and is back to his office located in the air. Why did Buhari appoint minister of foreign affairs when he himself is the minister?
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by richard870(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
This man is simply s undecidedennnselesss!
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by lildush(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
1 day monkey go go market eno go com back......
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by kaima1984(f): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
naijaking1:
I wish he never returns.
Amennnnnn
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by AminuRano87(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
This visit to Equatorial Guinea is for IPOB, because it is the nearest neighbourhood southwards
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Sabdeejat: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2016
There are only two people that hate PMB,the criminals and the criminals..Se ka dawo Baba,Damina baki mugunta
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by babestella: 12:31am On Mar 14, 2016
I no tell you?

Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by lawrenzoak(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Checkmating the Niger delta area..... Signing a new security pact with Equatorial Guinea I hope he won't be ceding any part of Nigeria to sweeten the pot ...... this trip is about impending show down with the Niger delta militancy... cool
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by kuchikau: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2016
tsephanyah:
he is gridy,, I think he is taking stuffs that he is taking during when is in the Army,, hope zahra u and ur co watching my comments and post here, since Twitter is bigger for our conflict, I wish ur dad death, as he wanted mine death, wickedbuhari
...can I have ur contact..need to talk with you..its private.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by kuchikau: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2016
tsephanyah:
he is gridy,, I think he is taking stuffs that he is taking during when is in the Army,, hope zahra u and ur co watching my comments and post here, since Twitter is bigger for our conflict, I wish ur dad death, as he wanted mine death, wickedbuhari
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 14, 2016
this man sef
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by IAIT: 3:31am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't have any problems with the guy travelling but at some point we the Nigerian people want to see results. I mean an economy that is showing signs of growth, stable electricity, pipe born water for all, better roads. we are not asking for a lot just the basic amenities the common Nigerian should be enjoying.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Deejaygold(m): 4:11am On Mar 14, 2016
Amazondepth:
Kai, Baba Ajala.u no dey tire?d trouble wey u dey find, u go soon see am.aftetwards hausa-fulani go talk say na conspiracy.Delegate some of these duties and rest.Osibande no even fit travel go India.Every Sunday na Redeem Camp.put him to use sir.

Waka-Waka BuhariBuhari grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Adminisher: 4:45am On Mar 14, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MONEY STOLEN BY PDP AND THE MONEY BUHARI IS WASTING ON JUNKEETING ON THE AIR. AFTER ALL THEY ARE ALL WASTEFUL MONEY. DONT FORGET BUHARI HAS PUT NIG ON AUTO REVERSE. I WOULD RATHER PREFER A THIEF GOVT THAN EKPA(MUMU) GOVT

You are supposed tyo be more intelligent than this. Look at his delegation. They are going to discuss how to trap the hapless Biafra and cage Niger Delta millotants. Buhari is lucky because his enemies are born stupid. The man has been making serious strategic moves and people are talking shallow rubbish. All the ministers involved in National Security are on this trip. Pull out a map of the area and think for a change, Young people are just brain dead in this country.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by 2sexycom(m): 5:27am On Mar 14, 2016
kuchikau:
hmmmm?
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by tinktanker: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2016
C in C of the junketing forces.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by Reference(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2016
Adminisher:

You are supposed tyo be more intelligent than this. Look at his delegation. They are going to discuss how to trap the hapless Biafra and cage Niger Delta millotants. Buhari is lucky because his enemies are born stupid. The man has been making serious strategic moves and people are talking shallow rubbish. All the ministers involved in National Security are on this trip. Pull out a map of the area and think for a change, Young people are just brain dead in this country.

Hmmm...do you know whether these 'militants' have long standing trade and defence related pacts with these countries and their counterparts there already. Is it last week militancy started. When these militants transfer massive amounts of resources into neighbouring countries, you think its for nothing.
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by spysly: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Was there a time our president was visa denied?. Cause I feel he wants to use this avenue to tour round the world.[i][/i][b][/b] shocked
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by tsephanyah(f): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2016
kuchikau:
....can I have ur contact..need to talk with you..its private.
if it's private, did u knw me?
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by tsephanyah(f): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Ruuhh:

same to you and your family... amen
was ur problem anyway is buhari your family?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by skyhighweb(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2016
tsephanyah:
if it's private, did u knw me?
no he didn't know you
Re: Buhari Leaves For Equatorial Guinea On Monday by 2sexycom(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2016
tsephanyah:
was ur problem anyway is buhari your family?
calm down na. What did buhari do to you to warrant his death? I hope that's not you on your DP because dishing out such words with your DP displayed could land you in trouble with a government like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AGF Malami Queries Magu, Begins Probe Into DSS Allegations / Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.